Best job for a werewolf?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: Best job for a werewolf?

Post by Chance »

I'm actually thinking, *continues to think* .....that it's less to do with what type of work and more to do with the shift the job is scheduled in.
For instance, if you work first shift, on the nights when your wolf flares up, you're probably gonna be so tired by the following morning. From all that running around :P
But, if you work third shift then you'll be used to being out or up all night and that could really be an advantage. You wouldn't have to worry about getting to work the morning after and looking a mess cause you'd have slept all day and rested, giving yourself time to eat, shower and collect yourself.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Any job that's desperate enough to not fire you for calling in sick reliably once a month.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.

Post by Chance »

Uniform Two Six wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:30 pm Any job that's desperate enough to not fire you for calling in sick reliably once a month.
That's a good point, a job that offers lots of sick leave.
DW13
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: DTWX
Mood: Ruthless

Post by DW13 »

During a Zombie Apocalypse... very much needed. :gangster:
Chance
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chance »

DW13 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:57 am During a Zombie Apocalypse... very much needed. :gangster:
I don't know , that might have some serious consequences. A zombie werewolf might not be in anyone's best interest. :lol: