Metaphysical Werewolf Transformations

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Metaphysical Werewolf Transformations

Post by IndianaJones »

Have you been really angry or just pissed off before? Of course everyone has. But have you ever felt like changing into a werewolf and beat the crap out of someone you dislike or hate? Well, most people have. Do you daydream that you feel you're being transformed or shifted some of your body parts to be much like a werewolf?

I think several weird metaphysical feelings of being transformed. Specially, like daydreaming or just simply making your mind to think that you are changing. I have felt that before, most of the time out of nowhere.

I felt that my left hand has something trying to come out. Let's say, I feel claws growing out of my nails and it felt kind of strange and good...and I am not making this up as I go! I have been feeling these weird stuff since I was a child. Maybe, because I love transformation and shapeshifting. I been watching too much of those from videos, movies, anime, cartoons, novels, and comic books. As most fantasy and sci-fi genre have transformation themes.

Sometimes I daydreamed or just dreamed about being transformed. I usually feel it in my head or in my imagination.

But this time I felt that something that is slightly real and it happened. It came from my left hand and it seems like it is changing! Claws coming out and fur sprouting out! But it only happened to my left hand. I think it was cool! :shift:

Have you ever felt that way before in your life? Both as child and now as teenager or young adult? Please share! And No, I don't drink or smoke. I never take drugs and drink alcohol.

Metaphysical transformations? Please share them. It can be werewolf or from other creatures that you imagined or depicted.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Re: Metaphysical Werewolf Transformations

Post by RedEye »

Given the degree of focus you have on transformation, I would guess that what you felt was an expression of your focus as a physical sensation.
It happens. When one is embarassed, frequently there is a sensation of being smaller attached to it. When excited, people can "feel" it as a physical thing.
It happens, and all it means is that you have an active and healthy imagination.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Sebiale »

Chemical Werewolf Transformations more likely. Those sensations you feel come from chemicals released by the brain, which it releases depending on the stimuli being recieved by the senses.

When I get exicted, I get the urge to clench my hand into a claw-like shape. It's just my endorphins and adrenaline expressing their effects on my body.
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

Dude I know exactly what is that...
I've had frequently that and still having by now but a jsut little since now I know what it is...
try thinking like this there's your brain the left side controls yours imagination and your right side the rest of your body when then you are actually Obcessed by something sometimes when something happens or just out of nowhere wen you're thinking about something your left side of imagination takes over and makes you see and fell as you acctualy is a werewolf or anything else I know this because of something that happened with me it's personal but if you want me to tell ya I'll tell ya by personal messages but it's that...
if you want that to happen more often you will get in trouble trust me I have gotten into some because of it so better for you to stop or reduce your contact with werewolves and shifting things and you will get back normal...
I'm not actualy saying to you to Stop it at once but try reducing it slowly...
But if you really WANT this to happen more often try focusing your mind into yourself and transforming and try up all time believe you're one tough i don't think this is a good idea but it works if your way into that...