Gestalt-Form Breasts: Should Females Have Them or Not (Poll)

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

What do you think females werewolves should have on their chests when in gestalt form?

No breasts at all. Their chests should look like those of males, except maybe less broad.
11%
Very small, non-bouncy breasts like those of a female gymnast, completely covered in fur.
25%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
20%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
18%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
11%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
7%
Breasts should be as large as in human form, fur-covered and bouncy.
3%
Breasts should be as large as we can get away with, bouncy, and fur-covered.
1%
Breasts should be as large as we can get away with, bouncy, and with sparse fur that hints at the existence of nipples.
4%

Total votes: 91

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:
If the fat moves to a different part of the body maybe it can find it's way back to the chest. :?

It'll be so funny if it found its way to the forehead!! :lol:

All the werewolves would laugh and say...
"Look, she has a boobies on her forehead!!"

:roflmao:
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

OMG, it'd be like Little Nicky! :lol: :lol:
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:I'm not going to do my improved version *resists using the font size button for obvious reasons*
Allow me!!

o

O

:jester2:
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Shuck »

They might explode if they get bigger :lol:
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Figarou wrote:
outwarddoodles wrote:
If the fat moves to a different part of the body maybe it can find it's way back to the chest. :?
It'll be so funny if it found its way to the forehead!! :lol:

All the werewolves would laugh and say...
"Look, she has a boobies on her forehead!!"

:roflmao:
Oh god, Eww! :science:
I'm not going to do my improved version *resists using the font size button for obvious reasons*
I was thinking about that too, some of the men may enjoy that though.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote: I was thinking about that too, some of the men may enjoy that though.
Heh...I hate to admit..but yes..I would enjoy seeing that. In fact, you can see it in Terminator 3. :o
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

hows about.... no? fig-do-self!

..............................^^^^ this is not me telling fig to ... uh... yeah, it's actually somehting my brother used to say- he's named robert, and he always used to say rot-do-self! when he was too small to say "i can do it myself!"<_<
>_>
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:hows about.... no? fig-do-self!

spoil sport. :jester2:
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

*sniff* it's spoiled? really? *sniffsnifsnfff* ewww! oh, wait, that's the cat's litterbox. never mind...
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

The issue I see here still runs back to the whole "how much of a hybrid" question.

There are arguements for a more-wolf-liek werewolf.
There are arguements for a more-human-like werewolf.

The currect cannon already gives teh werewolf a tail, body coverd in fur, and a more like wolfish apperance. Having the male more square-built and the females more round-built would give an added bonus to figuring out what sex is what. Breast would give teh final definate ( unless the werewolf was morbidly obese.., and that'd be scarry ).

There is already notations that yes, there is a mass amounr of energy consumed during the change.., but ntohing about wether or not it is is energy consumed from teh body stores.., specfically.

There is also notation that the werewolf, with a need for a partial trasnformation, will be able to move both as a biped as well as a quadraped.

So.., as I've read up on this., I'd liek to offer an intresting compromise?

~~~~~~~~

Considering that the form goes through a partial shift in order to become a quadraped, that teh breats also transform somewhat. This could be a "fur cover up", or a "chest crackin" experience in where teh boobs become less noticable as the body prepares for an all-four gait.

So in teh more human-form of gestalt, there is some boobage ( though not much as they would be -targets- for other werewolves- more on this later ). But in the quad-runnign form, there are NO boobs at all.

Now about being targets.., I will be the first to admit to being chesty while young. HUMANS like to screw around with those things.., and not so nice either. Its not something they see on their peers.. and even family memebrs like to pick on newly developed girls. It HURTS, like a kick in the nads hurts.

Not to mention with ONE claw swipe, if a werewolf were to go up against another werewolf, THEY STICK OUT. Swipe! No more boobs. Just ragged pieces of fatty flesh. Heal that. :P

NOT something I'd want to see, thanks. :)

*chuckles*
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Trinity wrote: Not to mention with ONE claw swipe, if a werewolf were to go up against another werewolf, THEY STICK OUT. Swipe! No more boobs. Just ragged pieces of fatty flesh. Heal that. :P

*chuckles*
So your saying that human women are not combat effective, how nice of you :lol: . (Its true though that women arent all that good on the battlefield)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

no, they're just more exposed, just like guys have their ownmore exposed parts...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shadowblaze wrote:no, they're just more exposed, just like guys have their ownmore exposed parts...
ahh but you see us guys have a smaller exposed part, as women have it all across thier chest. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

It depends. Breasts are most likely less sensitive and less neccesary for reproduction. if you can't use thmem for whatever reason, there are other women and also cows.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shadowblaze wrote:It depends. Breasts are most likely less sensitive and less neccesary for reproduction. if you can't use thmem for whatever reason, there are other women and also cows.
but breast are necessary to nurish a baby when just born.
Image Image
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

Trinity wrote: Not to mention with ONE claw swipe, if a werewolf were to go up against another werewolf, THEY STICK OUT. Swipe! No more . Just ragged pieces of fatty flesh. Heal that. :P

*chuckles*
If she had implants he wouldn't need to swipe... Poke... pop... I'll stop before I get started...he he he
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Trinity wrote: Not to mention with ONE claw swipe, if a werewolf were to go up against another werewolf, THEY STICK OUT. Swipe! No more boobs. Just ragged pieces of fatty flesh. Heal that. :P
Yeah, and guys got to worry out getting our nads clawed off, 'tis only fair... :P

Besides, that same swipe can eviercerate you if lower, spilling your guts on the floor, or tear open the juggular if higher...

The body has its frailties. Thats why a Werewolf has either learn to dodge good, or get some armor custom fitted for the Gestalt form. :lol:
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Shuck »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:It depends. Breasts are most likely less sensitive and less neccesary for reproduction. if you can't use thmem for whatever reason, there are other women and also cows.
Nuh-uh :P
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Shadow Wulf wrote:

*chuckles*
So your saying that human women are not combat effective, how nice of you :lol: . (Its true though that women arent all that good on the battlefield)
hey I'm only being direct and 'fair' to the obvious. Females are not biologically built for battle. We are built for giving birth. Now through training the female form can be as dangerous as the male. Kick boxing woul dbe an optium fighting choice, as we just have stronger leg muscles ( for some reason *shrugs* ).

I'm a tomboy, and wanted to play football. I have the frame for it, but not the msuculature. But I'm not going to go around a tote my "physical prowess" like some femi-nazi friends of mine would. ;)

*chuckles*

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote: It depends. Breasts are most likely less sensitive and less neccesary for reproduction. if you can't use thmem for whatever reason, there are other women and also cows.

With the advances in Medical science in many industrialized nations, new borns can be fed on things -other then- mother's milk. Now its a know fact that mother's milk, especially mother's 'First Milk' is essential to newborns better health..., but not nessecary to survive.

:)
23 Jarden wrote:
Trinity wrote:

Not to mention with ONE claw swipe, if a werewolf were to go up against another werewolf, THEY STICK OUT. Swipe! No more . Just ragged pieces of fatty flesh. Heal that.

NOT something I'd want to see, thanks.

*chuckles*

If she had implants he wouldn't need to swipe... Poke... pop... I'll stop before I get started...he he he

HAHAHA.., XD *dies laughing*

Aki wrote:
Trinity wrote:

Not to mention with ONE claw swipe, if a werewolf were to go up against another werewolf, THEY STICK OUT. Swipe! No more boobs. Just ragged pieces of fatty flesh. Heal that.

Yeah, and guys got to worry out getting our nads clawed off, 'tis only fair...

Besides, that same swipe can eviercerate you if lower, spilling your guts on the floor, or tear open the juggular if higher...

The body has its frailties. Thats why a Werewolf has either learn to dodge good, or get some armor custom fitted for the Gestalt form.

Muscle tend to be far more dense then fatty tissues. Weak muslces can be easily torm or damaged, but strengthened muscles tend to be as tough as, in some cases, concerete or steel.

Plus the boobs -stick out- and woul dmore easily get caught in a claw swipe then a regular muscled chest. If the arm was brought up to deflect the blow, the boobs would get in th eway somewhat, causing more issues.

So a claw swipe to the chest is not teh same as a claw swipe to the gut. One has to have a bit more 'omph' to it to do teh same amaount of damaged.

Not to mention, unless one bends -down- one is not goign to go after the nads. Unless of course you are a short werewolf, or a human thinking "Hey I wonder if Werewolf got nads?"

They are hung between the legs. The thighs make for a better defense. ALSO typically ( tmi - too much informatin ) unless the guy has a hard on for battle, he ain't going be poking out. From what I understand it, any kind of bodily harm, espeically around that area, causing it to.., "hide', by trying to climb back into the body cavity.

Plus if he's a more wolfen Gestlat, he;s gonna have a sheath that will add an extra layer of protection.

What's the girl got? Fur?

:)
heh

Oh yes I went there. ;)
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Shuck »

I don't think female gestalts' boobs are going to big enough to get in the way, or at least, I don't think they should be big :lol: Boobs will get in the way regardless because that's just boobs are, but itty bitty swells that suggest boobs won't so much.

And woe to the human that dared to find out if werewolves have nads! :roflmao:
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

*nods*

Agreed. I too preferr that if they had to have them, keep them small but noticable.

Otherwise there are going to be complications. hehe.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Plus if he's a more wolfen Gestlat, he;s gonna have a sheath that will add an extra layer of protection.
Fur and some skin, not much against a claw.

:P
Not to mention, unless one bends -down- one is not goign to go after the nads. Unless of course you are a short werewolf, or a human thinking "Hey I wonder if Werewolf got nads?"
True, but people when losing have a tendacy to go for a low blow like that.

I don't think a fem Werewolf is much in danger of getting her Boobs slashed, i never even thought of doing that until i heard how much it hurts from you guys. :lol:
They are hung between the legs. The thighs make for a better defense.
I for one would think arms would be better defense, you can see them better for one, thusly block better, with the thighs you can't do much that doeasn't involve moving your arms to block or compromising your footing to bring your legs together.
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Aki wrote:
Fur and some skin, not much against a claw.

:P
True, but people when losing have a tendacy to go for a low blow like that.

I don't think a fem Werewolf is much in danger of getting her Boobs slashed, i never even thought of doing that until i heard how much it hurts from you guys. :lol:
They are hung between the legs. The thighs make for a better defense.
I for one would think arms would be better defense, you can see them better for one, thusly block better, with the thighs you can't do much that doeasn't involve moving your arms to block or compromising your footing to bring your legs together.

When standing face to face, one is going to attack what one can see first. Unless one is a skilled fighter, or a street thug, who knows all teh tricks.

I don't know about you, but most fights I saw in Highscholl invovled people's faces and chest getiing torn up. It was only after someone took off, or tried some other tatics that other part s of tehir body got invovled.

Heck I've been beat up myself, and know from first hand expereiience that peopl ego for teh head.face. neck./torso region naturally, first.

Girls in cat fights learn that one's boobs are a dern fine spot to bring a girl down. I've hear dtsories and seen some instances of bras getting grabbed and used as leverage. One gilr I heard was grabbed by her bra and "Bounced" into the lockers in her school.

They are 1) noticable and 2) near the face region.

Arms do NOT give that much more protection. They are thiner and less muscled then the legs. This is a simple feature of biology since humans are stand up creatures. Not to mention, though we naturally used our arms to deflect attacks, I've seens instance where the bigger ladies have actually used their boobs to deflect attacks. >.< OUCH. They couldn't get their arms up and around fast enough. So they just suckled it up.

Most predators that I've seen go for the face/eyes first, then the soft bits afterwards.

I've seen braws started because teh 'short guy' og the group, snuck up and jaw-jacked the guy everyone was picking on. Now he could have dropped him easy with a solid hit to the groin area. But he didn't.

Now if one were to duck or jump away, that puts one's face and neck in the line of danger instead. Often instinct just has us jump away with our chest's exposed somewhat.

Most people of the opposite sex don't pay attention to specific details like that because it doesn't normally affect them. I for one, having had a very bad experience, have been "kicked in the balls".., long TMI story. I've talked with a number of my guy friends out there and gotten the "Yeah that's extacly it" response. So i for one have some empathy. Thankfully I've never had to deal with the other issues invovling manhood's dangling bits. >.<

It makes my brain hurt to even imagine it.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

*shrug*

True enough i suspose. :P

Though, as i've said in the size thread, the breat should be small, as to not be much of a target or get in the way. I just find disapearing body parts a bit too odd. :P
I've seen braws started because teh 'short guy' og the group, snuck up and jaw-jacked the guy everyone was picking on. Now he could have dropped him easy with a solid hit to the groin area. But he didn't.
Groin-blows while highly effective are almost universally considered dirty and foul ways to fight. The short guy was looking to keep his reputation clean by not dropping to such sordid tactics. :wink:
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

Aki wrote:*shrug*

True enough i suspose. :P

Though, as i've said in the size thread, the breat should be small, as to not be much of a target or get in the way. I just find disapearing body parts a bit too odd. :P
*points* Well they are going to go poof when they change to wolf. Yeah yeah yeah, so they become more then one and get smaller. Sure.., but they arne't human-styled breasts anymore. :)

heh.

Also there is still the issue of the transfomrtaion between the biped gait and the hybrid gait. They are goin gto have to become either more wolf-like, or they are going to have to go away entirely. :P

But yeah, as noted before, if they have to be in there somehow.. they shoul dbe smallish. :)