Their diet?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Or, throw it int an ocean where two minutes from entering it's eaten by fish.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Shadowblaze wrote:Or, throw it int an ocean where two minutes from entering it's eaten by fish.
Um, yes, that's what Scott Peterson thought, too.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

<_<

>_>

He didn't throw it i nthe ocean with ots of acid, now did he? no! and he didn.... *realises she is way off topic*

ON TOPIC: It would most likely depend on hte werewolf's personality before the change or personality in general.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Apokryltaros »

I strongly doubt that a werewolf who believes him or herself to be a superior predator, not to mention superior to humans, would bother to clean up after their meals.
Even if such a habitual human-eater did, people tend to find that it's very hard to be a serial killer, in America at least, and not have people notice.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Apokryltaros wrote:I strongly doubt that a werewolf who believes him or herself to be a superior predator, not to mention superior to humans, would bother to clean up after their meals.
Exactly. That's why normal werewolves that only kill when necessary would bother to dispose of the body. Your typical ego-inflated rogue werewolf would just leave a big mess like the Darkwolf did.

Though that's not to say that the rest of the pack wouldn't clean up after the rogue werewolf... After they've cleaned up the rogue werewolf himself of course. :wink:
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Apokryltaros »

Terastas wrote: Exactly. That's why normal werewolves that only kill when necessary would bother to dispose of the body. Your typical ego-inflated rogue werewolf would just leave a big mess like the Darkwolf did.

Though that's not to say that the rest of the pack wouldn't clean up after the rogue werewolf... After they've cleaned up the rogue werewolf himself of course. :wink:
By taking him to the vet to be fixed?
-Calculon
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

That would be hard to do...
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

I don't think the vet would be able to do it. considering the possibility he change back to human form durring the um procedure.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Please state the nature of the medical emergency

Post by Scott Gardener »

There's always the power of suggestion. Even if werewolves are not inherantly any more violent than humans or wolves, then there's the myths, stories, and all the movies we love to hate, that describe them as monsters.

In my own storyline, werewolves are not affected by full moons and are not in any special way affected by silver, but there are people who upon getting lycanthropy feel psychologically compelled to shift on full moons, and break out in hives when exposed to silver, if they know that it is what it is. This "Hollywood neurosis" can occasionally be extremely dangerous, as those who are too taken in by it can be prone to violence. I even have an unwritten story idea, involving a poor guy who gets lycanthropy in an effort to cure baldness, but who ends up turning into a psychopath. I pictured The Howling's Robert Picardo for the role.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Kotig
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Kotig »

I've read a book called Blood and Chocolate. In this book the werewolves forbid it because their goddess, the moon, gave them the blessing to change. And to eat them would degrade them and make them uncivalized and they would be punished by the moon. even killing a human (even for a purpose) would get you in trouble or killed by the pack. I'm not sure if I got it all right, its been a while since I read it. :wink:
What if I don't fill this in? What are you gonna do? :P
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

But do real wolves prey on humans at all? Not naturally they don't. What if the human is vegetarian? Hahahaha I did read a book where the were was a vegetarian. She ate meat and killed on the full moon but during the day she was pretty disgusted with herself I believe. :cry:
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Would that book be 'Naked Brunch?' Sounds like it :)
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Wolveblade »

i dont eat humans.......... but deer rabbits and such like that are fair game :P *drools*
let no sacred place in your territory be violated
Akela
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Glimmerwaik

Post by Akela »

Wolveblade wrote:i dont eat humans..........
I should certainly hope not... unless you want to be institutionalized or something. Eating people would not be healthy anyway as we eat all kinds of nasty things, but that's beyond the point.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Wolveblade wrote:i dont eat humans..........

Yeah, because that would be cannabalism.

Though I've heard human meat is very nutritious. The reasons being rather obvious, I suppose.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Human meat tastes like pork.
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Duckinator

Post by Koshaw »

All small to medium vertebrates taste kinda like chicken/pork lol-

snake, rabbits, squirrels, kanga roo, venison, ostrich, nutria, lols
ImageImage
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Reilune wrote:Human meat tastes like pork.

And you know this because......?
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

:o I wonder if monkey tastes like human?
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I can see how that would make sense. I have never tasted human myself, I just know it's good for you.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:
I can see how that would make sense. I have never tasted human myself, I just know it's good for you.

Oh no its not! If you eat a human, you'll be digesting human protiens! Then afterwards, you'll have complications simular to the Mad Cow disease because your own body is attacking the human proteins. Eating your own kind is not good for you.

Bleh!!! :P

Also....are humans meant to eat meat?

Check this out.

http://www.celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:Also....are humans meant to eat meat?

Check this out.

They're actually misleading about a couple of things. Like the fact that our digestive system is long enough to digest plant material. It's about 15 feet too short. Not to mention that like carnivores, we have binocular vision (good for hunting.) And things like sweat glands don't really have anything to do with being able to digest foods. And my cat, an obligate carnivore, has no problem eating cooked food.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote:Also....are humans meant to eat meat?

Check this out.

They're actually misleading about a couple of things. Like the fact that our digestive system is long enough to digest plant material. It's about 15 feet too short. Not to mention that like carnivores, we have binocular vision (good for hunting.) And things like sweat glands don't really have anything to do with being able to digest foods. And my cat, an obligate carnivore, has no problem eating cooked food.

Not all animals need a very long digestive system to digest plants. Cows have a four chamber stomach. Other animals re-chew the plant material. They swallow it, then regurgitate previously chewed plant material and chew it some more.

HEH...I can see a human re-chewing a hamburger he had for lunch earlier during the day. :lol:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote: Not all animals need a very long digestive system to digest plants. Cows have a four chamber stomach. Other animals re-chew the plant material. They swallow it, then regurgitate previously chewed plant material and chew it some more.
Yeah, but we don't do either of those

HEH...I can see a human re-chewing a hamburger he had for lunch earlier during the day. :lol:
Man I just know I'm going to think of that the next time I get lunch at Sonic.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:

Man I just know I'm going to think of that the next time I get lunch at Sonic.

It brings a new meaning to "2nd helpings." :lol: