Werewolf Genitalia

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Werewolf Genitalia

Post by Renorei »

Yeah, this is a rather uncomfortable topic, sorry.

So, most people seem to be of the opinion that male werewolves would have sheaths, and I think that makes sense.

But what about female werewolves? Would they retain their human genitalia, or develop canine genitalia? It would make more sense for them to have canine ones, simply because the males do. However, I've owned dogs for years and female dog genitals are not pretty by any stretch of the imagination.

Perhaps they could be located lower than a human female's, so that even if they were canine, you couldn't see them.

Thoughts?

(This doesn't necessarily apply to Freeborn...it can just be your general opinion.)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

:oops: (i have no clue why i'm doing this) i'll go and post before the mods get ..well you know. sence what i think they evolved from wolves i think they should simular (stuff) like males have knots and sheths.

but eloved aswell with thier owners life a she wolf's enterance would be in the back i think it would like a human's.

your right even though its a little ebarassing but does have some sientific reasons. but it could be good as long if the posts are mature and not childish. but i think its quite valid. but its going places were we shouldn't go. delete or not to delete that is the question.

but i have a feeling that the mods aren't going to like this
THE GAME

My Armory
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Actually, we'cve discussed this sort of stuff- just, keep it mature.

I wasn't aware that all thaw was all different- but i havent been staring at dogs' butts either. could you explain what's so diff?
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Anubis: Theres been discussions like this before. As long as we take it maturely its perfectly okay.

I think 'realisticly' a werewolf would take on every trait of the wolf, changing every single little thing. Which means they'd be full wolf, and thus have full wolf male and female parts according to their gender. (DNA states whetehr a person is boy or girl right?I know theres the chromosomes X and Y but would DNA still satate gender?)

In what I want, I'd say I'd rather it say human and in the body, I don't want the uterus or the entrace into it to change as all. I can imagine as a gestalt it would be okay the same, being that the torso and the rear would remain more human shaped. I think the sexual parts can stay the same during wolf form, though I don't know about how the pee is going to come out.

O_o...okay, that last sentence I wrote just made me scared of this topic.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hmm, I still think a werewolf have to have pysical half human traits to it, just thinking like a man is not enough, all that really is, is a wolf thats really smart. scientist in the near future can genitcly enhance the intelegents of a regular wolf, to have the knowledge of man, would you call that a werewolf.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Shadowblaze wrote:Actually, we'cve discussed this sort of stuff- just, keep it mature.

I wasn't aware that all thaw was all different- but i havent been staring at dogs' butts either. could you explain what's so diff?

Well, it kinda sticks out a bit. It's hard to explain. I don't know exactly what the structural differences are. If I was a female werewolf and I suddenly grew a canine vagina in my gestalt form, I'd feel really...weird.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

outwarddoodles wrote:I think 'realisticly' a werewolf would take on every trait of the wolf, changing every single little thing. Which means they'd be full wolf, and thus have full wolf male and female parts according to their gender. (DNA states whetehr a person is boy or girl right?I know theres the chromosomes X and Y but would DNA still satate gender?)

Yes. DNA pretty much controls everything. Fun Fact: You don't even need the full Y chromosome to produce maleness. In humans the SRY gene on the Y chromosome produces maleness. It's UBE1 on other mammals. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SRY)

Edit: VVVVV Some males have two X chromosomes, In that case the SRY gene was transfered from the Y chromosome to an X chromosome.
Last edited by Lupin on Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

More fun facts: Some males have an extra Y chromosome. They are taller and more aggressive than regular males.

Some males have an extra X chromosome: They can be hermaphroditic, and are generally very feminine (Kleinfelter's syndrome, I think that's what it's called)

Some females have an extra X chromosome (referred to as metafemales): There's not a whole lot about them that is special, as far as I know, other than they have a more difficult time conceiving.

There are other weird chromosomal occurences, but I've forgotten them.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Actually, here's some more accurate info: http://biology.about.com/od/basicgeneti ... 10504a.htm
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

I've always thought that males would be more wolf like externally. Female anatomy is a little tricker, very wolf like would look a little strange. I'd say something more human like would be a little better looking in that case.
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

I think human female anatomy would be better because the way dogs are, they can get some pretty sick stuff when they go into heat. I, personally, wouldn't want an infected uterus :( Thankfully humans don't have to deal that!
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Veruth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Veruth »

Black Shuck wrote:I think human female anatomy would be better because the way dogs are, they can get some pretty sick stuff when they go into heat. I, personally, wouldn't want an infected uterus :( Thankfully humans don't have to deal that!
I forgot about that
Ewwww.
I've turned off the reply notice for this topic. It looks kinda odd in my inbox. :lol:
Black Shuck
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Professional Air Guitarist

Post by Black Shuck »

lol, With my luck, someone would be looking over my shoulder as I got it :lol:

I forgot about it too until I posted (I don't know why it took so long to click, but at least it clicked I guess, hehe)
Image<-- Don't Do Crack (character from South Park)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Hmmm......if a werewolf male genitalia is like a wolf, whouln't the female be the same? ??
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Hamster wrote:Hmmm......if a werewolf male genitalia is like a wolf, whouln't the female be the same? ??
Realistically, yes. But, if you take aesthetics into consideration, that makes it a whole other matter, because female canine genitalia is both ugly and prominent.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: Werewolf Genitalia

Post by Figarou »

Excelsia wrote:Yeah, this is a rather uncomfortable topic, sorry.

So, most people seem to be of the opinion that male werewolves would have sheaths, and I think that makes sense.

But what about female werewolves? Would they retain their human genitalia, or develop canine genitalia? It would make more sense for them to have canine ones, simply because the males do. However, I've owned dogs for years and female dog genitals are not pretty by any stretch of the imagination.

Perhaps they could be located lower than a human female's, so that even if they were canine, you couldn't see them.

Thoughts?

(This doesn't necessarily apply to Freeborn...it can just be your general opinion.)

You bring up odd topics. You know that, dont'cha? :lol:

Ok, here is what I think.

Cover it up with extra fur.

If not fur, don't show that part on the big screen.

How easy was that? Plain and simple.

Now excuse me while I chew on some duckies. :duckieinmouth:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Male werewolves having sheets? Huh? Just leave it out of the picture, and when there is a lot of action, you won't focus on those kinda things. :lol:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Morkulv wrote:Male werewolves having sheets?

LOL, sheets. Sorry, I know what you mean, but that was funny. :lol:

I think it's an issue that needs to be addressed, perhaps. Up until now, I've always been thinking female werewolves would have human genitalia, and it would be covered in fur, and therefore not visible. I suppose it's simplest just to go that route, since using female canine genitalia would just be weird.
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Personally, the way werewolves are in my own perceptions, the genitals of the male are mixed, with the canine sheath and knot, but the placement of it between the legs human-style instead of riding up the belly like a dog (look at any anthro-wolf nude to understand this)

As for the female, it too is mixed, but, unlike the male, which favors the canine side over the human one, the female is the reverse, favoring the human over the canine - the overal form is a human one, but the clitoris is a bit larger, and the labia are a bit thicker and 'puffy', in resemblance to the canine females 'protruding' genitals.

All of this, mind you, is somewhat easily concealed by the moderately-thick layer of fur masking the outline of such things, which, unaroused, only makes the males have a slight bulge, and the females a smooth groin - unless you look at them from directly underneath. But you better be DAMN good friends with her before trying that kind of viewpoint.

And, just to round up the other gender-anatomy related question - in my perception, the breasts are smaller than the human form by roughly a full cup-size due to fat being redistributed - D becomes C, C becomes B, etc. Like their full wolf forms, they do possess the extra nipples, but mostly are hidden by fur, with only the 'human' breasts protruding.
Last edited by ChaosWolf on Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Wolveblade
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Wolveblade »

covered in fur so u cant see them
let no sacred place in your territory be violated
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

ChaosWolf wrote:
Excelsia wrote:I think it's an issue that needs to be addressed, perhaps. Up until now, I've always been thinking female werewolves would have human genitalia, and it would be covered in fur, and therefore not visible. I suppose it's simplest just to go that route, since using female canine genitalia would just be weird.
Personally, the way werewolves are in my own perceptions, the genitals of the male are mixed, with the canine sheath and knot, but the placement of it between the legs human-style instead of riding up the belly like a dog (look at any anthro-wolf nude to understand this)

As for the female, it too is mixed, but, unlike the male, which favors the canine side over the human one, the female is the reverse, favoring the human over the canine - the overal form is a human one, but the clitoris is a bit larger, and the labia are a bit thicker and 'puffy', in resemblance to the canine females 'protruding' genitals.

All of this, mind you, is somewhat easily concealed by the moderately-thick layer of fur masking the outline of such things, which, unaroused, only makes the males have a slight bulge, and the females a smooth groin.
That could work. :)
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Hmmm, yes, that seems cool enough. :D
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I like that theory better than mines. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

ChaosWolf wrote:Personally, the way werewolves are in my own perceptions, the genitals of the male are mixed, with the canine sheath and knot, but the placement of it between the legs human-style instead of riding up the belly like a dog (look at any anthro-wolf nude to understand this)

All of this, mind you, is somewhat easily concealed by the moderately-thick layer of fur masking the outline of such things, which, unaroused, only makes the males have a slight bulge, and the females a smooth groin - unless you look at them from directly underneath. But you better be DAMN good friends with her before trying that kind of viewpoint.
I have to agree with that... :D
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I'm kindof afraid to ask, but how is a female canines 'area' different from a human females 'area'? We never had a female dog before, so I really have no idea.... :P

And will the placement of each sex's bits in gestalt form be, you know.. right for each other. Mating from behind would only work with sheaths I think, and I dont know if it'll matter where the females 'area' is.
....*disturbed myself*... :P