Half-werewolves

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: Half-werewolves

Post by Morkulv »

lovec1990 wrote:each one have his/her opinions on halflings, but for breeding in my view if one parent is human and other is WW so child has 50% chance too be WW so werewolf or human so no halflings trough breeding, but in very rare cases human can be born to two WWs.
But according to WW-rules, if a child results from breeding two werewolves, the child will be sterile. I wonder how other people will feel about this.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

Morkulv: if its by that WW-rules werewolf would need too mate/breed with human witch would be exposure risk same with bitting
Drachona
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Drachona »

Yeah, the concept doesn't make a lot of sense, even for a fictional story. If you mean anthropomorphic wolves, then that is one thing. That is still considered a werewolf because it is, by definition, human and wolf simultaneously. A werewolf is not solely someone who transforms from a human to a wolf. The transformation is a spectrum, and so the anthropomorphic form is the mid-point. Also, the term "half-werewolf" just wreaks of wanna-be nonsense. It makes me think of the time that a woman came to me asking about how she could study her werewolf heritage, and she presented herself as (and I'm not kidding) a "princess water fairy half-werewolf". You can imagine how fun it was, as a logical person, to deal with that.