Nice looking ww design (PG-13)

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
MuDD
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by MuDD »

Very nice, that is what I've always really believed werewolves would/"should" look like. I like how they both look relatively intimidating, to me atleast.
FoxOfWar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Fiery Foxish TFmage Extraordinaire
Location: Finland. Most probably lurking behing that rock. *points*

Post by FoxOfWar »

Eh... Ditto to all of the above. I'm out-worded. Both are, as stated numerously, very, very good.
Btw, If you're wondering about FoxOfWar, think about Real-Time Strategy Games and certain aspect profilic in all of them... lurking about in the shadows, kind of like me...
Black-Ravyn
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Aka Xaven (yes, from VLC)

Re: Nice looking ww design (PG-13)

Post by Black-Ravyn »

PariahPoet wrote:Linked instead of posted because of mild nudity.

http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Xave ... rsed_v.jpg
http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Xave ... rewolf.jpg

(note- this artist doesn't have much objectionable content, and what he does have is clearly labeled as such in a seperate folder, but vcl is notorious for sexual content, so be forewarned before you decide to go link-surfing on the site)

Hey, thanks guys. I really appreciate that you like my designs. Hehehe. Now I feel guilty for not trying hard enough on them :lol:
Black-Ravyn
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Aka Xaven (yes, from VLC)

Post by Black-Ravyn »

Aki wrote:
shadow_wolf56979 wrote::shift: :x THE FIRST ONE IS WRONG!!!!! We don't have craving for human flesh. There are some of us that are vegatarians! And we don't always change during the night. We have a choice! we can either change in day or at night anytime. The moon still effects us too! It makes our hormones go crazy. It may just be the Cursed version, but it's not really a curse at all. Ever werewolf I've met enjoys their gifts. Even I do! The second diagram doesn't seem too far from the truth. But please modify the first one. It gets me so pissed off when someone gets the facts wrong and says it's right. rvt
The "Cursed" version is called cursed for a reason. Curses tend to be unpleasant. Its' why they're curses, not blessings. That's also why there's a second "Natural" werewolf who isn't cursed. :wink:

Lol. These are my werewolf creations and are based on a story I'm writing. I can't please everyone ya know.

Cursed werewolves are those who are bitten/forced into such a form whereas the latter is born in that form.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Black-Ravyn wrote:

(note- this artist doesn't have much objectionable content, and what he does have is clearly labeled as such in a seperate folder, but vcl is notorious for sexual content, so be forewarned before you decide to go link-surfing on the site)

Hey, thanks guys. I really appreciate that you like my designs. Hehehe. Now I feel guilty for not trying hard enough on them :lol:
Well, it is sort of a concept picture. Concepts are allowed to not be 'tried hard enough on' so long as they get the point across. :wink:

Plus it looks cool enough anyways.
Lol. These are my werewolf creations and are based on a story I'm writing. I can't please everyone ya know.

Cursed werewolves are those who are bitten/forced into such a form whereas the latter is born in that form.
Ah, cool. B)

Sucks to be one who's bitten then. :lol:
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Ooooo that is interesting perspective that the bitten look different then the bored do I smell a more in depth conversation. hehe Very nice designs and I do like the idea of them looking different.
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Excellent pictures, both of them! Only one possible problem: they'd have to keep a Human around in case they got an itch. Those claws do NOT make good Itch-Scratchers.
AHA! Perhaps that's the source of Werewolf Angst: They can't scratch their itches! ( That'd make ME grouchy as all get out...)
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I still dont see anything PG-13 about it. :?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Black-Ravyn wrote:

Oops, should have read your user profile before posting. *corrects herself* "SHE" :P

Shadow- I know, I don't find them the least bit offensive either, but I figured better safe than sorry as far as content warning. I wasn't sure if a sheath-bulge would be considered mild nudity...
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

Very nice. Good anatomy and stuff, but I don't like if the rest of the body is without the fur.
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Guided by the beast in me...
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Wow. He makes a really great distinction. Amazing. I like them both. IT looks to me like the cursed onew would be more like a figthin-attuned version of the normal one, like you'd shift into it for combat.. or somehting.
Loupin
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Don't blame the moon, she only glows.....

Post by Loupin »

I think both are beautiful...but in my mind...the cursed one is exactly what they are....being able to walk on all fours...and if need be...stand and fight... :D
Never do anything as a wolf that you wouldn't do as a man....if you have a good heart...you'll be a good dog
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

ya the whole draw a line in the sand and make a stand thing wouldn't go so well on four legs :lol:
HELLHOUND
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: FERAL Lycan Werewolf

Post by HELLHOUND »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I still dont see anything PG-13 about it. :?
cursed appears to be a female with breasts Shadow Wulf.
I'm a Big Fluffy Puppydog with Bad Teeth - Spike
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well its not revealing anything, nothing explicit at all. It looks fine. Still PG.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

True. If that's PG-13, they should also remove photo's out of magazines of women in bikini.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Geeze guys, I'm just covering my bases. There was a bulge suggestive of a sheath, so I was just indicating that it wasn't Disney material. Good grief..... :evil:
Vicious_Sweetheart
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Crazy Canuck

Post by Vicious_Sweetheart »

I looked at more of the art on this site and I loved it. Very nice, Xaven!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Vicious_Sweetheart wrote:I looked at more of the art on this site and I loved it. Very nice, Xaven!
Ditto, I love the demons.
Image Image
Kavik
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Kavik the Wolf-Boy
Mood: Busy

Post by Kavik »

Those are both interesting. I like the second one better
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for life.
- Crazy Ivan (aka Kavik)
http://s3.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=167865
http://www.geocities.com/crazy_ivan_thx11/Talbot.htm
Ookamikaze
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: The Duckie Bomber Wolf

Post by Ookamikaze »

Those pics are awesome. On a separate note werewolves don't have hairy palms like humans think.

Wolf chicks with hooters! lck
I'm having my stupid moment right now I'll be back in 5.