Help me!!!

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Spade
Custom Title: Spade

Help me!!!

Post by Spade »

I am currently a human :( i want to knw how i can become a werewolf :shift: , i will do anything :|
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Help me!!!

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Well, I've got bad news for you: This site is actually focused on discussing the werewolf in fiction.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 6:15 pm Well, I've got bad news for you: This site is actually focused on discussing the werewolf in fiction.
Oh I don't know, that opening post could be an attempt at fiction. I'm not clever enough to discern its fictional merits, but I wouldn't rule it out! 8)

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Meeper wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 5:56 pm ... that opening post could be an attempt at fiction...
As the opening line in a novel, that actually could be a good story... :D

"Sure, I posted it -- but I didn't expect a response..." And then the protagonist winds up with a cyber-stalker.
MiraRoss
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by MiraRoss »

Spade wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 7:29 pm I am currently a human :( i want to knw how i can become a werewolf :shift: , i will do anything :|
You can't become one.
Sorry if I burst your bubble but it's not possible