Interview With A Therian

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Nnik

Interview With A Therian

Post by Nnik »

Hello! My name is Nnik. I'm new to these forums and actually made this account for the express purpose of finding and interviewing a therian or otherkin. I understand this is a werewolf forum, and feel free to correct me if you feel I'm too off-topic, but it's really hard to find therians on the internet, surprisingly. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me. Thank you for your time!
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Interview With A Therian

Post by Meeper »

Hello. Firstly, good luck, you're going to need it. This is a fiction and art resource, not a therian resource.

Secondly, considering you're obviously familiar enough with the topic of "therians" to go looking for people who are therians, I find it hard to believe that more appropriate sites haven't presented themselves in search results (I tried recently, there appears to be a few more therian-centric sites now than I remember back in 2004, when this forum was created). Which in my book either means you don't know what you're doing (lack of skills), or you're not trying hard enough (for a goof), or have time to take a needlessly wide-net approach (indiscriminate), or the other sites barred your entry/kicked you out (the reasons are many). Or any combination of the above. Which doesn't bode well for presenting a credible research claim on the topic of therians, or give reason for anyone to take emailing you seriously.

Thirdly, this resembles an oft used ploy to get attention or otherwise get up to no good, which to my knowledge isn't allowed by the terms of service. Which in turn means you're probably skating on thin ice until you can properly substantiate your research claims. You can substantiate your research project, can't you? Who are you? What are you doing? Why should I or anybody else email you?

Lastly, you should answer this elsewhere, as this isn't the right sub-forum for it anyway (General Stuff would be more appropriate). if you intend to stay, please make yourself at home in the Introductions sub-forum, you can answer all this in your introduction.

See you around. :)

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.