I need someone to help me

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Blazethewolf

I need someone to help me

Post by Blazethewolf »

Ok I'm a human male I'm 17 but for the last few months I have been having dreams about me being a wolf running with a pack I was wondering if someone in this community could help me because I'm starting to doubt I'm human.
MiraRoss
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Re: I need someone to help me

Post by MiraRoss »

It's just in your dreams, your not werewolf
SeaWolf
Custom Title: SeaWolf
Mood: RAR!

Post by SeaWolf »

You will not be part of a pack until you are accepted into one. You are human but your inner spirit needs appeasement. Get out of where you are. Get outside and into the woods. If they are not close by, then go and find them. Into the woods away from people. Take a walk, take your shoes off and walk barefoot. Feel the earth between your feet and ground yourself. Sit, close your eyes and listen, breath. Feel what is around you. Practice this and the dreams will change and give you guidance.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

Sounds like you're better off talking to a therian community. Good luck.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.