What should a werewolf consist of?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Cabral_Hale
Custom Title: Helper

What should a werewolf consist of?

Post by Cabral_Hale »

My opinion and my world, a werewolf can consist of anything that has wolf-like features.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: What should a werewolf consist of?

Post by Meeper »

Yeah I'd go along with that. I mean sure, there's typically going to be a knowledge Vs. perception angle; if perception says it's a werewolf but knowledge says it's sheep genetics, or it looks like a sheep but has wolf genes (not to mention who gets to decide the significance of this stuff anyway?) then there's going to be tension depending who you ask. But still, yep.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: What should a werewolf consist of?

Post by Chance »

A proper name. We use were and attach it to wolf. I don't honestly think that makes much sense. Look up the word were and you find a host of ways to use it, but even as a state of being I don't think the word were should be attached the way it is. From what google tells me,lol. It shoud be Werwolf. Manwolf. Sure we don't use old english nowadays but those words actually work when put together. Because each is it's own charater. Man and wolf, two state of beings. Not second person singular past, plural past, and past subjunctive of be, stuck to a being.
Does that make sense. I'm not sure :lol: