What kind of were-creature would you like to be?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Oakwolf
Custom Title: Knight of the Earth

Re: What kind of were-creature would you like to be?

Post by Oakwolf »

It's a tie between a wolf or a liger or a bear for me. Most likely a liger, but it'd be close.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

i allways had a liking for dragons so weredragon beside werewolf
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Berserker wrote:
FoxKnight wrote:There are relatively few animals I would dread to be a were of, like farm animals
But if you were a were-bull that would be like a minotaur, which could be awesome.
Except that the constant barrage of beef-related puns you'd be subjected to would drive you insane within an hour.
ABrownrigg wrote:A were-chair. Yes, I cant believe I admit it..

Then folks could sit on me, and I'd be like.. 'uh.. dude what are you doing?" and freak them out.

Not to mention there's this 'were dinette set' chick that is like totally hot, and I'd like to impress her, even though she's currently dating a guy who's a 'were-can of lemon pledge'... the two make me sick.. always rubbing one out on her every thursday.

AB
Plus you could live for hundreds of years and increase in value with every year you've lived. Which would be more than a fair tradeoff for all of the "sporting wood" quips you'd have to endure.

Also. . . This seems relevant if it hasn't been shared already (sorry, don't have time to go through ten pages to see if it's been posted before): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwqypmkMwUo

Sheldon's wrong, BTW. Sure, it sounds good on paper, but being any sort of fungus immediately loses all appeal when you factor in how many people out there would immediately want to eat and/or smoke you.