The issue of holes in pants

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: The issue of holes in pants

Post by Figarou »

Ookami-kun wrote:Something must be done with this! Sill tail, popping and ripping the the back-side of the pants during transformation!

Do this.

Take a pair of new denim blue jeans. Now...with your index finger....poke a hole where the tail should pop out.

Any luck poking your finger through? No?

Then how is the tail going to pop out if you can't do it with your finger?

Don't tell me the tail has a sharp point to cut through pants. I find that to be silly. Next thing the werewolf will do is use the tail as a weapon. Just like in "Aliens." :roll:
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

RedEye wrote:
Doruk Golcu wrote:Isn't there an ad out there somewhere about underwear with tail openings?
In stories, they're just boxers worn backwards. IRL, thsy are either semi-chastity belts for non-spayed females, or diapers/nappies for older, "leaky" animals. :roll:

There is no reason for "tail vented" underwear for humans...and no Werewolf would be caught dead buying them if there were. Remember: "Secret?". Any Werewolf dumb enough to buy "tail vented" underwear would probably also use a credit/debit card to pay for them. :lol:
What I had in mind was a specific cartoon of an ad about underwear for werewolves... I am sure I have seen it before, can't find it, though.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Re: The issue of holes in pants

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Figarou wrote:
Ookami-kun wrote:Something must be done with this! Sill tail, popping and ripping the the back-side of the pants during transformation!

Do this.

Take a pair of new denim blue jeans. Now...with your index finger....poke a hole where the tail should pop out.

Any luck poking your finger through? No?

Then how is the tail going to pop out if you can't do it with your finger?

Don't tell me the tail has a sharp point to cut through pants. I find that to be silly. Next thing the werewolf will do is use the tail as a weapon. Just like in "Aliens." :roll:

Like i said, use the human intellect given to you and sew either that thing Set showed, or kill your wallet a little and get someone to install that mod i drew.

Also, the dreamcatcher totally killed that pic. *dusts it off with acid*
licantroleon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: the pondering werewolf
Mood: RAR!

Post by licantroleon »

Now playing: Okamiden