vampires vs. werewolves in prison

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

vampires vs. werewolves in prison

Post by Fyriewolf »

okay. ummm. . . okay. who would win in a fight? vampires or wrewolves if both are in diffrent cells in prison? :? my pack says vampires. but my sister pack says werewolves.
Am I willing to risk failure in order to succeed? The answer is always YES!!!
WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...

Post by WereWolfBoy »

Werewolves will
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fyriewolf »

huh :? how could that be ??
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

I think, that you should give more details of the conditions and stuff, to answer your Question... :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

Why can't the two just get along? Seriously.
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Why would vampires even be there to begin with?

Prison =
-Sunlight (prisons aren't windowless)
-No blood (no vampire would get away with sucking blood for long)
-No coffins (this is a given)

Doesn't seem like a vamp would last very long in prison.

Furthermore, why would werewolves fight vampires in prison? Wouldn't that give their secret away?

This scenario doesn't seem well thought out.
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

That is so true. Werewolves can almost survive anything, except silver. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Well, I think you'd first need to explain how werewolves and vampires would wind up in prison in the first place, and why they would be fighting each other.

That aside, I'd go with the werewolves for the simple reason that in prison, you have no rights, your opinion doesn't matter for crap, and the warden decides exactly what is done exactly when.

That means that vampires wouldn't be able to set their schedules so that they are active only at night, so there wouldn't even be a confrontation between vampires and werewolves because the vampires would probably be dead before breakfast, assuming they even survived long enough to get to prison at all. I've worked odd jobs in a courthouse before -- no trials ever extend past 4:30. The more likely scenario is that a vampire wouldn't even survive the trial.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Plus skilled vamps can smoke themselves through walls and taunt werewolves on the way out, thus defeating the question in the first place.

And yes, this anti-vampire skinhead talk is getting old. Just get along already, you mummified curmudgeons...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

kitetsu wrote:Plus skilled vamps can smoke themselves through walls and taunt werewolves on the way out, thus defeating the question in the first place.

And yes, this anti-vampire skinhead talk is getting old. Just get along already, you mummified curmudgeons...
Well, that's debatable (I never was a big fan of the Hellsing "super uber indestructible" vampire), but yeah, you'd have to go through a hell of a lot to explain how werewolves and vampires wound up in prison in the first place.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

kitetsu wrote:Plus skilled vamps can smoke themselves through walls and taunt werewolves on the way out, thus defeating the question in the first place.

Funny thought; Vampire does the "Smoke" bit and gets pulled into an electrostatic filter in the air conditioning. :lol:

Now you have an air conditioning system that wants to drink your blood.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

RedEye wrote:

Funny thought; Vampire does the "Smoke" bit and gets pulled into an electrostatic filter in the air conditioning. :lol:

Now you have an air conditioning system that wants to drink your blood.
*shrug* Oh no :roflmao: really funny Idea RedEye :lol:

BTT: An other intresting Question...why the Werewolf and the Vampire have to fight eachother? I mean, if they have detacted eachother, they could ally and break out of that prison together....their Chances to get out of there would just raise to a maximum....i mean....2 supernatural beings are better, than just one...at least when you want to escape from a Prison.... :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

I believe that the hostility between Werewolves and Vampires got started over access to the Studio Hairdresser...

Or, maybe it began when a Werewolf grabbed the last can of discounted hairspray out from under a Vampire's fingers and wouldn't give it back...

It was a long time ago... :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Usually whenever you mix the werewolf and vampire legends you just end up with something silly. And now they too often are thrown together for no apperent reason other than to fight. Let vampires be vampires and werewolves be werewolves.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Kelpten wrote:Usually whenever you mix the werewolf and vampire legends you just end up with something silly. And now they too often are thrown together for no apperent reason other than to fight. Let vampires be vampires and werewolves be werewolves.
We have actually had discussions about why werewolves and vampires always seem to be fighting each other and came to a consensus that there would definitely be some conflicts of interest between the two of them (like the fact that vampires have to drink blood and could therefore be a threat to the anonymity of their supernatural neighbors), but that it wouldn't be a "blood feud" or some other "just because" conflict.

Only reason I could think of that a werewolf would want to kill a vampire in prison would be if (inexplicably) both had made it to prison without either being exposed for what they are and the vampire was starting to get the blood deprivation jitters, so it just might be worth it for the werewolf to kill the vampire (or finger him as a pedo and let any of their 100+ cell mates kill him instead) and have it be just another prison murder as opposed to letting the vampire eventually snap and kill someone else.

But again, that's only with the assistance of a generic plot device that lets the werewolf and vampire both get to prison without being killed, exposed, rescued, etc. It just wouldn't happen anywhere outside of a B-movie, fanfic or Venture Bros. episode. :P
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fyriewolf »

okay the vampire is in there for killing a female adolescent and the werewolve is in there for thievery. And they would get into a fight for territorials and for dominance. DOes this makes more sense. I am trying to put this into a story that I am writing but I need some opinions about it first.
Shikao
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Shikao »

Well, if the vampire is in there for killing some adolescent girl, the werewolf probably isn't going to be the only one wanting to fight him. In prison, they go after the people who do anything to younger people, regardless if they are vampires or not. The werewolf + every other guy there is going to win.

By the way, hi!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Depends on their body types. Is it a really buff werewolf and a scrawny vampire? Maybe vice versa? And of course on the abilities you give them...can the vampire turn into a bat? Can the werewolf take monster form?

If they're characters of yours, you can only be the best judge. And of course we're all gonna vote for the werewolf...its a werewolf fan forum. 8)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Shikao wrote:Well, if the vampire is in there for killing some adolescent girl, the werewolf probably isn't going to be the only one wanting to fight him. In prison, they go after the people who do anything to younger people, regardless if they are vampires or not. The werewolf + every other guy there is going to win.

By the way, hi!
*nods* Like I said above, the easiest way to get somebody killed in prison is to finger them as a pedophile and let one of the lifers do it for you. In the prison hierarchy, rapists and child abusers are at the bottom.

Thieves and other minor offenders (people that will be out of prison in five years or less), however, are only a step above rapists and child abusers in the prison hierarchy because they automatically earn the resentment of anyone doing twenty-five to life. A lifer will just as happily knife a petty crook with a big mouth as he would a pedo. If you're doing small time, you don't fight over territory; you keep yourself out of trouble and keep your mouth shut.

And you certainly don't add murder to your rap sheet if you're going to be let out in a couple of years. Whenever somebody murders someone else in prison, the murderer is already serving life as it is because, hey, what are they going to do? Give him another life sentence? Trying to kill someone in prison when you're only in there to begin with over a small time offense is as stupid as you get.

So already your story is unrealistic on four levels:
1) A werewolf and a vampire would be lucky enough to make it to trial without being killed or exposed (most likely both).
2) Someone in prison for killing an adolescent will already have half the prison out for his blood.
3) Someone in prison for theft would be unwise to do anything that might prolong (or in this case, terminate) his release date, especially when a lifer will just as gladly do it for him.
4) There's no territory in prison to be fought over. The warden owns everything.

So unless it was a prison like in The Venture Bros. where the werewolf and vampire were inmates among all sorts of other freaks, mutants, half-man half-animals and such, I don't see a vampire and werewolf even being in prison at all, much less squabbling over "territory." No offense, but if you really are intent on writing about a werewolf and a vampire in prison even still with all that to think about, you might as well change it from a prison to a teen correctional facility and include lots and lots of gratuitous sex scenes, because nobody but the idiots that give us crap like Cursed and Darkwolf will be interested in it.
:P
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Man who cares about werewolves vs. vampires anymore... Werewolves vs. Tom Cruise... now that is SCARY!

Tom Cruise is WAY scarier than a vampire... If you try and go up against him, he will use his $cientology voodoo on you, because remember only Tom can save you. :P :P
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

And don't forget...

Tom Cruise can fly...
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Just think of what would happen if a werewolf and Tom Cruise bred... It would be a terrible disaster far worse than the inbreeding of vampires and werewolves... hell it would be a furry scientologist!!!! :P FEAR ME!!!!
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

*nods* Tom Cruise is kinda' like The Spice Girls; he can't be killed by normal weapons.
alphanubilus wrote:Just think of what would happen if a werewolf and Tom Cruise bred...
I believe that's the plot outline of Darkwolf 2.
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

The inherent problem with this scenario is that it is so loaded to the side of the werewolf that there is little conceivable the vampire can win this without the readers suspension of disbelieve being stretched to an unholy limit, the vampire being strengthened to an elite level akin to a superhero or finally the vampire gets incredible luck in this. To be blunt there is no way a vampire is going to be able to get out of this due to his requirements. One of the few ways a vampire could win which is branding the were as a peadophille even got sealed itself. To be honest. This thread is based on a loaded premise.
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

Well, actually, the vampire, athopugh having lower strength than the werewolf, does have a few abilities that hte werewolf does not. They can change into a bat, change into mist, and also do ahve some oontrol over the lesser animals. So that does even up the fight a bit.

Of course, in my stories, only older vampires would have access to those abilities. And as for the vampire-werewolf thing, I'd actually thin ktaht Vampires and werewolves wouldn't really have a problem with each other, with any dislike from the werewolves towards the vampires being due to the reasons any person would dislike them (EG. The blood sucking and their connection to demons, from which they are the spawn of, although they aren't "Always-chaotic-evil" and can exist on nonhuman blood and the efforts of some willing donors, plus a few visits to the blood bank). Although there would be a huge taboo on werewolf-vampire marriages, more due to practical reasons than anything else. BEcause strength of a werewolf+strength of a vampire+ Abilities of a vampire+ uncontrolable bloodlust when incredibly thirsty for blood + wolven hunting instincts = a very dangerous creature. Although some have been produced and not all of them had to be "put down" later in life due to uncontrolable bloodlust.
XIV