Aging?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Night_Hunter wrote:technically you can't say that they'd be behind on the time. Old people can't work computers because they are physically ld their ideas and ways of thinking are old yes but think about it

You have been alive for 300 years. You will need to be caught up on the times. You wouldn't be around today only trusting riding horses and believing the world's flat

If you remain physically young you will learn fast as a normal person of that age would. Besides to keep a werewolf's anonymity would need o blend in. It'd be odd to see a twenty year old saying "AHHH you young whippersnappers with your new fangled interweb and izunes, googling your yahoos and whatnots..."
You know you can just pass on a semi-strict law on seniors to reapply to any kind of school depending on their appearance. I.E. a bicentenary who looks between the late teens to mid-twenties applying to high school. Nowadays it should be much easier than back then because i watched a news article about an 80 year old african man going back to elementary school. And while they're at it they can get a speech pathologist update their speech mannerisms to fit in with the era they're on.
Night_Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: My cross to bare

Post by Night_Hunter »

yep.

Rosie.

If we go into mind aging debate we muyst first get down what is the mind
Is it noncopreal, intangible? Or is it a complex bundle of nerve synapses.
It has been seen that if one exerise the mind through various activities the mind stay sharp through old age. besides the regenative powers of werewolf would keep the body young for a certain point but yes if a werewolf os lucky enough it could die of extremely old age
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE RABIES TOO ?!!?

Read my stuff at:
http://nightfiction.blogspot.com/
Rosiewolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Rosiewolf »

So Night Hunter, you are really saying that we can't have a definite answer to how a werewolf really ages and what the mind and body are like for a werewolf until some actually experiments or asks a werewolf how old one could live til?
Take my advice-- I don't use it anyway
Night_Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: My cross to bare

Post by Night_Hunter »

yea
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE RABIES TOO ?!!?

Read my stuff at:
http://nightfiction.blogspot.com/
War-Ulv
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by War-Ulv »

They shoud live forever hwlwnk With tail and full fur :lol:
shiftergirl
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: alphness wolf of the moonlit pack

Post by shiftergirl »

ww's should live like people say they do. ww's live a long time because they age diffrently from humans and regular wolves. i think they should live like vampires do and dont age, well of course they wont act like vampires and do what they do.
When i roar you run, When i purr you laugh, When i cry you weep.