Body type

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Night_Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: My cross to bare

Body type

Post by Night_Hunter »

"Never Cry Werewolf" is the worst werewolf movie i've ever seen

Anyway

If a ww in human form is like really scrawny or like fat after you shift are you the exact same when you return to human form or does the hightened metabolism or increased muscle production make you more fit or like buff....

i just want to know because it doesn't seem right that you'd return to the same state after a shift because wouldn't the shift have to take away some the human.
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE RABIES TOO ?!!?

Read my stuff at:
http://nightfiction.blogspot.com/
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I think there's already a topic somewhere for this... at least I vaguely remembering having something to say last time. But basically... No, I don't think someone my shape (fairly much spherical) is going to suddenly become Mr. Universe after a bite and a couple of shifts. But, over time, with all the energy that's put into shapeshifting, running around and the other usual stuff that werewolves end up doing when they get let out to play... there's bound to be a bit of muscle being added (and, as long as you don't go overboard on eating, the energy usage will trim down the fat).

This is all subject to the traditional disclaimers: I Am Not A Medic, etc... idly wonders if there shouldn't just be an "Ask Scott Gardner" topic...
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

We already discussed this in one of the other forums, can't remember which one but our conclusion was that if you were skinny, fat, or muscular, you would be muscular cause of the wolves metabolism as you asked and most of it would turn to your regular form when you turned back. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Irish Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sneezy
Mood: Meh...
Location: If I told you...well let's just say it wouldn't be good

Post by Irish Wolf »

I think that the shift would bring some changes and that over time more could change but i don't think that when you wake up after your first shift you go from fat or scrawny to a body builder over night. If that happened i would panic, big time. I would probably end up shifting again and go on a rampage.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Considering that Wolves are a lot more active than humans normally are, I suspect that--like you said--over time, you would get a little less jiggly and a bit more lean in the body...
UNLESS the Werewolf body was "stored" in some pocket universe and you changed places with it when you shifted.

Waking up suddenly buffed out would freak me out as well. There are many reasons for sudden body-type changes; and most of them are of the "not good" type.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Night_Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: My cross to bare

Post by Night_Hunter »

I'm sorry for reposting an "already discussed" topic

i didn't know
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU HAVE RABIES TOO ?!!?

Read my stuff at:
http://nightfiction.blogspot.com/
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

An average adult wolf, if he were a human being, would be a (relatively) physically fit human being. Sooo to become half wolf... you would get in shape automatically, because you'd be "normalized" with the wolf. If that makes any sense.
wolfboy410
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: wrath

Re: Body type

Post by wolfboy410 »

i think a werwolfs human form ahould be very fit because your muscles go threw one hell of a work out so ya :shift: