How to piss off a werewolf

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Duckinator

Post by Koshaw »

So what are they tactical nukes? ^^'
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Koshaw wrote:So what are they tactical nukes? ^^'

YUP!! :cyborg3:
JonathanBaine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JonathanBaine »

:D Ok! Here are my favorites so far. (not necessarily in order)
#1. Kicking a werewolf in the balls.
#2. Slapping the female werewolf in the a**.
#3. Pouring a can of fleas over the werewolf when he/she isn't looking.
#4. Shaving the werewolf when he/she is sleeping.
#5. Pulling its tail.
#6. Putting mouse traps on his/her ears.
#7. Biting its ears.
#8. Taking him to a vet and having it come out an it.
#9. Blow a dog whistle in its ears.
#10.The general point and laugh.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

I agree with the dog jokes. If I was a werewolf, dog jokes would really piss me off. Tail yanking would also be annoying :P
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Koshaw »

How about hitting one with a vandergraph generator?? 1,000,000 volts.

Instant werewolf poof-a big ball of fur with a lil tail, ears, head and paws sticking out ^^'
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Terastas wrote:It really depends on the individual -- we all have our own loves and aggravations, although one difference might be that a werewolf may be offended by a human barking at them or "Talking dog" (EX: "Come on boy, fetch the stick.") to them.

As for how they would react... Well, being that they would lack the proper anatomy to give them a verbal response, any response on the werewolf's part would have to be physical, though not necessarilly violent. I know a lot of people disliked the werewolf in Cursed giving the finger, but a hand gesture like that really would be the height of a werewolf's linguistic abilities. Beyond that, all I can really picture a non-psychotic werewolf doing in retaliation to an insult is immobilizing said human; dangling them upside down, sitting on them, slashing open the seat of their pants -- basically anything that takes little effort and is less painful than it is degrating.

Iactually thought that was funny that the werewolf in cursed flicked off that girl....very, um, unexpecting, i mean cmon if a werewolf cant talk what else can it do to show a message to that person to screw them
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Iactually thought that was funny that the werewolf in cursed flicked off that girl....very, um, unexpecting, i mean cmon if a werewolf cant talk what else can it do to show a message to that person to screw them
*nods* By no means am I speaking out against it. On the contrary, I think that's a great way to make a werewolf seem more human; only problem is that a werewolf can't give the finger in Freeborn because even if Dimension Films doesn't try to copyright that (which they might seeing how hard Cursed bombed at the box offices), everybody'd still recognize it as having appeared in the X-factor for Wes Craven's love of the sauce. :wink:

Hmm... Do you think it would be above a werewolf or not physically possible for a werewolf to give someone a rasberry? :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote: *nods* By no means am I speaking out against it. On the contrary, I think that's a great way to make a werewolf seem more human; only problem is that a werewolf can't give the finger in Freeborn because even if Dimension Films doesn't try to copyright that (which they might seeing how hard Cursed bombed at the box offices), everybody'd still recognize it as having appeared in the X-factor for Wes Craven's love of the sauce. :wink:
*nods-nods*

I agree. People might think "Freeborn" is copying "Cursed."
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

When, in fact, Cursed is a prime example of what Freeborn is designed to avoid copying.

Somehow I don't think werewolves flipping people off or giving silly expressions is quite what the Brownriggs have in mind for this piece.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Scott Gardener wrote:When, in fact, Cursed is a prime example of what Freeborn is designed to avoid copying.

Somehow I don't think werewolves flipping people off or giving silly expressions is quite what the Brownriggs have in mind for this piece.
Obviously not, but drama and horror aren't effective one one large dose, and characters are more believable and easier to feel for if they can be related to. The easiest way to reset the drama/horror meter is to make the audience smile, and the easiest way to make a character seem human is to give them something everyone has: a sense of humor.

Besides, the duckie-toss made it into the script somehow, didn't it? Compared to that, one-liners and rasberries don't seem that strange. :lol:
Vicious
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Vicious »

The existence of the human race already angers me, so any human i encoutnered in such a form would probably already be set to die.

The point, humans piss off a werewolf.
Beauty isn't human.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

The existence of the human race already angers me, so any human i encoutnered in such a form would probably already be set to die.

Uh, no. A human doesn't piss off a werewolf, they are a human. And with apparently the grumpy person I am I just have problems with people who have problems with humanity, thats my humble opinion, and yes I'm grumpy.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

i believe simply becoming too hard of a target to kill makes a werewolf mad. EX. if i were to be chase by a werewolf...i run into my house but he come through the window, but then i make out for the back the door and he follows, then i then i break into my neighbors house( let say he left the door open) i going in there dodge everybodybut the werewolf is not as dodging as a person whould, bumps and crashes into just about everything ihe comes across. i make it back to my yard, get into my car and drive the hell out of there at full speed. if i was a werewolf ill be pissed of that my own prey caused me so much trouble and got away. but thats just me i dont know how you guys would think it as.

oh and yeah pulling the tail would make him pissed to :wagtail:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Theres way to piss off and werewolf but I find there are alot of easy ways to piss off a werellama. :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Vicious wrote:The existence of the human race already angers me, so any human i encoutnered in such a form would probably already be set to die.

Chances are that a werewolf with this kind of mentality wouldn't live long enough to see his first full moon. As incompetent as humans may seem sometimes, there are too many for any werewolf to ever think he can wage war against the species in that way. A pack could only survive if it could blend in whenever it needed to, and any werewolf that would kill someone just for being human would end up being hunted by the rest of the pack.

EDIT: So no offense Vicious, but a statement like the one you just made? That is how you piss off a werewolf. :wink:
Last edited by Terastas on Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Koshaw wrote:How about hitting one with a vandergraph generator?? 1,000,000 volts.

Instant werewolf poof-a big ball of fur with a lil tail, ears, head and paws sticking out ^^'
i would love that, fluff balls away!
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Vicious wrote:The existence of the human race already angers me, so any human i encoutnered in such a form would probably already be set to die.

Personally, I find the whole idea of "killing people is good for the environment" to be boring, tiresome, and wholely unpleasant, especially once you've looked at everyone's Red Talon character for the umpteenth time, not to mention that this inappropriately glorifies psychotic behavior. And that killing people willy-nilly for no reason at all, save to sate one's bloodthirsty moodswings accomplishes nothing positive.
If I am wrong, please contradict me.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Apokryltaros wrote:

Personally, I find the whole idea of "killing people is good for the environment" to be boring, tiresome, and wholely unpleasant, especially once you've looked at everyone's Red Talon character for the umpteenth time, not to mention that this inappropriately glorifies psychotic behavior. And that killing people willy-nilly for no reason at all, save to sate one's bloodthirsty moodswings accomplishes nothing positive.

I never liked White-Wolf's Red Talon tribe. I hated the way they made those characters hate humans. I favored Children of Gaia.
hydrocarbon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Random passerby

Post by hydrocarbon »

Figarou wrote:I never liked White-Wolf's Red Talon tribe. I hated the way they made those characters hate humans. I favored Children of Gaia.
Same :wink: I was always a Glass Walker kind of person (though the Uktena and Children of Gaia were cool as well).
Apokryltaros wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth :lol:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

iolarnula wrote:
Figarou wrote:I never liked White-Wolf's Red Talon tribe. I hated the way they made those characters hate humans. I favored Children of Gaia.
Same :wink: I was always a Glass Walker kind of person (though the Uktena and Children of Gaia were cool as well).
Yeah, I was fond of the Glass Walkers myself. But that should be any suprise coming from a guy who got the nickname 'mad scientist' from his friends.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Lupin wrote:
iolarnula wrote:
Yeah, I was fond of the Glass Walkers myself. But that should be any suprise coming from a guy who got the nickname 'mad scientist' from his friends.
I'm sorry, but now I have this mental picture of a pack of wolves lounging around in a laboratory while they wear women's bras on their heads.
I blame the 80's movie...
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Weird Science! *my creation...is it real?...my creation...I do not know...* :lol:
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Koshaw »

Silverclaw wrote:Weird Science! *my creation...is it real?...my creation...I do not know...* :lol:
From my heart and from my hand
Why don’t people understand
My intentions . . . . oooh, weird . . . .
Weird science!!

=^_^=

Wow that brought up memories :D

Hmm we need an emoticon of a werewolf with a bra on its head now ^^'
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Koshaw wrote:
Silverclaw wrote:Weird Science! *my creation...is it real?...my creation...I do not know...* :lol:
From my heart and from my hand
Why don’t people understand
My intentions . . . . oooh, weird . . . .
Weird science!!

=^_^=

Wow that brought up memories :D

Hmm we need an emoticon of a werewolf with a bra on its head now ^^'

Hmmmm.......a werewolf emoticon with a bra on its head? heh, I'll look into it.

I know this is a sweat drop, correct? -----> ^^' Vuldari was working on it. Not sure if he has the time. I might make a non-animated sweat drop version instead.
Koshaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Koshaw »

Yep! tis a sweat drop I am a big anime fan...my friend has over a terrabyte O_o

Ooh ya working on it? Kewlies :D

:howl:  :oo