How to piss off a werewolf

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
bloodwolf_345
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Polywere Supreme

Post by bloodwolf_345 »

Use heavy duty chains (too thick for him to break) and set up banquet of meats just out of his reach.
Then you just sit back and watch the werewolf get angrier and hungrier as he tries to get food but can't.
Torture and entertainment.
But be ready to run if he does manage to break free of those chains... or if he just uproots the tree.
JonathanBaine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JonathanBaine »

Yawn!...It's been a while....Seems that nothing has changed...hmm.

Let's see....geez some people really want to hurt some werewolves.

Now, to really piss off a werewolf, I would say to make a movie that totally depicts them in a bad light....something like....Van hellsing..no no...Aw! I know....Cursed! :P
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

pour manure of all kinds on the hairs of the ones who pride over their treasured manes. :lol:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

You know, I appreciate all the random feedback this thread is getting, but wouldn't it make more sense to list things that would piss off a werewolf and not a normal human? I don't think you needed to mention the manure shower -- that seems pretty universal if you ask me.
Kavik
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Kavik the Wolf-Boy
Mood: Busy

Post by Kavik »

Terastas wrote:You know, I appreciate all the random feedback this thread is getting, but wouldn't it make more sense to list things that would piss off a werewolf and not a normal human? I don't think you needed to mention the manure shower -- that seems pretty universal if you ask me.
Besides, I've seen canines roll in dog dirt on purpose; no reason to assume werewolves are as offended by such thangs as normal humans.

To keep it on topic, I'll suggest that certain perfumes that humans may enjoy could have a most opposite affect on a lycanthrope's olfactory organ. Especially a musk-based scent.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for life.
- Crazy Ivan (aka Kavik)
http://s3.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=167865
http://www.geocities.com/crazy_ivan_thx11/Talbot.htm
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Kavik wrote:
Terastas wrote:You know, I appreciate all the random feedback this thread is getting, but wouldn't it make more sense to list things that would piss off a werewolf and not a normal human? I don't think you needed to mention the manure shower -- that seems pretty universal if you ask me.
Besides, I've seen canines roll in dog dirt on purpose; no reason to assume werewolves are as offended by such thangs as normal humans.

To keep it on topic, I'll suggest that certain perfumes that humans may enjoy could have a most opposite affect on a lycanthrope's olfactory organ. Especially a musk-based scent.
Like "Channel #5"?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Kavik
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Kavik the Wolf-Boy
Mood: Busy

Post by Kavik »

Apokryltaros wrote:
Kavik wrote:To keep it on topic, I'll suggest that certain perfumes that humans may enjoy could have a most opposite affect on a lycanthrope's olfactory organ. Especially a musk-based scent.
Like "Channel #5"?
Exactly! May not technically piss a werewolf off, but it could whip him into an instinctive predator attack frenzy (and most observers would be hard-pressed to note the distinction).
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for life.
- Crazy Ivan (aka Kavik)
http://s3.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=167865
http://www.geocities.com/crazy_ivan_thx11/Talbot.htm
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Kavik wrote:
Apokryltaros wrote:
Kavik wrote:To keep it on topic, I'll suggest that certain perfumes that humans may enjoy could have a most opposite affect on a lycanthrope's olfactory organ. Especially a musk-based scent.
Like "Channel #5"?
Exactly! May not technically piss a werewolf off, but it could whip him into an instinctive predator attack frenzy (and most observers would be hard-pressed to note the distinction).
Or a near-fatal allergy attack?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
FaeVamp

Re: How to piss off a werewolf

Post by FaeVamp »

[quote="JonathanBaine"]:D Lets forget reason....What would it take to piss off a werewolf?
What would you do to piss off a werewolf?
And, what would happen after you have pissed off a werewolf?

The BEST way to piss off a Werewolf is to treat it like a puppy! Pull out a squeaky toy, squeak the hell out of it, while jumping around in an almost knelt down position while saying in a "playful" voice, "Come here boy! Come here! Come on! That's a good boy!" :x

I think the results of this would be obvious....LMAO!!! :lol:

^v^ Fae ^v^
"If we are crazy, at least we're crazy together"

~my personal quote
Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: confused Werewolf

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

Figarou wrote:
Apokryltaros wrote:
Vicious wrote:The existence of the human race already angers me, so any human i encoutnered in such a form would probably already be set to die.

The point, humans piss off a werewolf.
Personally, I find the whole idea of "killing people is good for the environment" to be boring, tiresome, and wholely unpleasant, especially once you've looked at everyone's Red Talon character for the umpteenth time, not to mention that this inappropriately glorifies psychotic behavior. And that killing people willy-nilly for no reason at all, save to sate one's bloodthirsty moodswings accomplishes nothing positive.
If I am wrong, please contradict me.

I never liked White-Wolf's Red Talon tribe. I hated the way they made those characters hate humans. I favored Children of Gaia.

i liked the fianna myself, and the get of fenris
If wolves were meant to run free, than why am i caged?
Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: confused Werewolf

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

JonathanBaine wrote:Yawn!...It's been a while....Seems that nothing has changed...hmm.

Let's see....geez some people really want to hurt some werewolves.

Now, to really piss off a werewolf, I would say to make a movie that totally depicts them in a bad light....something like....Van hellsing..no no...Aw! I know....Cursed! :P
or how about make a bad a** werewolf movie that any and all werewolves would appreciate and show it once, in a single movie theatre in say... LA, but dont limit the move to just werewolves, fill it with people talking on cellphones, and even have an intermission of a cat mrowing one a fence, with no shoes to throw
If wolves were meant to run free, than why am i caged?
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yradnegeL

Post by Howlitzer »

hmm...how to piss off a werewolf?

ok...trap the werewolf in a room full of juicy steaks....but rig it up with an alarm that gives off an earsplitting, nauseating, super high-pitched whistle whenever the werewolf attempts to grab one....but is outside the human hearing range.

if the werewolf successfully grabs a steak, fumigate the room with a mixture of axe body spray and various other strong perfumes, etc...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Lemmesee: How to Piss off a Werewolf?

I'd suggest switching his Shampoo and Conditioner for some NAIR might do it, just before the night of the Full Moon.

He'd also have a drain that was royally blocked up... :x

Betch'a that'd piss him off. :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howlitzer »

that would also piss off my cousin James... minus the full moon thing...
Ansuru
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ansuru »

Why all the "THOU SHALT NOT HAVE MEAT" responses? Clearly, the best way to piss off a werewolf is to punch him in the guts while he's meat drunk.

It's also the best way to become his next meal. :panting:
The wind whipping past my face...
The underbrush combing through my fur...
The earth flying beneath my paws...
Am I alive?
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howlitzer »

I highly doubt a right-minded werewolf would let you get close enough to punch him in the guts.

That would likely end very quickly, and not very well for the perpetrator.
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.
Mood: Relief

Post by IndianaJones »

Give the werewolf 30-55 shots of champagne, until he or she is drunk then fallen asleep. Strip off the clothes leaving the underwear on and put his/her body out in public streets to rot.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

IndianaJones wrote:Give the werewolf 30-55 shots of champagne, until he or she is drunk then fallen asleep. Strip off the clothes leaving the underwear on and put his/her body out in public streets to rot.
Rot? Why would they rot? Have a massive hangover, yes; be embarassed as all get out, fer sure; but ROT? Don't think so...

If they're well and truly out, you could do the above while adding a quick Poodle cut to their fur.
Then you leave town. Fast. :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Ansuru
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ansuru »

Howlitzer wrote:I highly doubt a right-minded werewolf would let you get close enough to punch him in the guts.

That would likely end very quickly, and not very well for the perpetrator.
A meat drunk werewuff doesn't really have much choice. That's the thing about being meat drunk...you're so stuffed to the gills all you do is lie around and sleep it off. Getting socked in the guts after a buffet dinner is unpleasant. ;)
The wind whipping past my face...
The underbrush combing through my fur...
The earth flying beneath my paws...
Am I alive?
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Apokryltaros wrote:
Kavik wrote:

Like "Channel #5"?
That could possibly go both ways. I'm convinced canines sniff at otherwise unpleasant objects because their brains/noses process loads more information than just "sweet" or "revolting." A werewolf might smell the individual ingredients in a stink bomb instead of the full mixture.

And guys, there's two things that I'm a little baffled keep getting listed. One I mentioned already: things that would drive a normal person into a towering rage too. The other thing I can't believe I've seen so much of are these elaborate torture schemes. Now really, what are the chances of someone ever deliberately devoting that kind of time and money into something just to piss off a werewolf? I think the likeliness is that if someone did put that much effort into one of those elaborate werewolf torture scenarios, the werewolf would find out before it's finished and get pissed off just that they were even thinking of doing that. :P

Really, you can't categorize trapping a werewolf in a room with lots of meat rigged with explosive traps n' such in the same category as "fleabag!" and "whose a good boy!" can you? :grinp:
Howlitzer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howlitzer »

how to piss off a werewolf...hmm

no elaborate torture schemes anymore? Aww.

OK....turn the werewolf into a were-deer as well. That ought to cause a bit of confusion. XD
licantroleon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: the pondering werewolf
Mood: RAR!

Post by licantroleon »

What would I do If i pissed off a werewolf?Id do this ------> :knockedout:
Now playing: Okamiden
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Scott Gardener »

The first thought as far as something that might annoy a werewolf but not a regular human is a hypersonic noise, somewhere in the 40-50 kHz range. That will be out of the hearing range of even teenagers and children, but well within canine hearing ranges.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...