Werewolves v.s Rapists

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Werewolves v.s Rapists

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Then work on a non-lethal action plan, especially if you have a werewolf with twice the combative power of the best human pugilists and grapplers in the world.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

As the man, is the wolf, that's my motto.

If a rapist turned were, he'd keep up his old habits. If an angry rape victim turned were, well, that's just awesome. I'd love to see a meek female in a dangerous situation shift and tear the ever-living crap out of her would-be assailant.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Just wanted to say that I love how everyone is talking about how it's so wrong to rape someone and/or infect someone with lycanthropy against their will whilst simultaneously discussing efficient and unsuspecting ways to kill someone. :P

Of course, that ties into that whole "motive" thing that was mentioned when the thread began; we can think of plenty of reasons why it would be justifiable to kill someone, but not to rape them.

I'm confused, however, because I can think of a few reasons why infecting someone would be excusable as well.

"It was an accident."
"You would have died if I didn't. Look, it's already healing."
"There's only two options and this is the one where they'll let you live."

I guess my gripe is that killing someone is by no means the higher ground in any situation. It can be brushed aside sometimes as a necessary evil, but it's still about as evil as evil can get. Just because it can be acceptable doesn't mean it should always be acceptable, and I pity anyone, man or werewolf alike, that gets in a habit of thinking that way.

Hm. This thread may very well have inspired another H.H.L. character. Thanks guys, I appreciate it. :D
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Just wanted to say that I love how everyone is talking about how it's so wrong to rape someone and/or infect someone with lycanthropy against their will whilst simultaneously discussing efficient and unsuspecting ways to kill someone.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
heartlessfang
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a manga artist/comic artist/writer. I've taken martial arts for about 11 years. Never played any of the Werewolf card games.
Mood: RAR!

Post by heartlessfang »

Terastas wrote:Just wanted to say that I love how everyone is talking about how it's so wrong to rape someone and/or infect someone with lycanthropy against their will whilst simultaneously discussing efficient and unsuspecting ways to kill someone. :P

Of course, that ties into that whole "motive" thing that was mentioned when the thread began; we can think of plenty of reasons why it would be justifiable to kill someone, but not to rape them.

I'm confused, however, because I can think of a few reasons why infecting someone would be excusable as well.

"It was an accident."
"You would have died if I didn't. Look, it's already healing."
"There's only two options and this is the one where they'll let you live."

I guess my gripe is that killing someone is by no means the higher ground in any situation. It can be brushed aside sometimes as a necessary evil, but it's still about as evil as evil can get. Just because it can be acceptable doesn't mean it should always be acceptable, and I pity anyone, man or werewolf alike, that gets in a habit of thinking that way.

Hm. This thread may very well have inspired another H.H.L. character. Thanks guys, I appreciate it. :D

Actually now that I think about it, I read a werewolf novel recently where one of the main characters was "raped"(forcibly turned) by another werewolf. She ends up pretty shaken, becomes overly timid, deathly afraid of guys, and hides behind her inner wolf for strength when she needs it. "raping" a human is looked down upon packs and is usually forbidden....I wonder when the sequel will be out...?