Rules for What a Werewolf should be: READ THEM!

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Rules for What a Werewolf should be: READ THEM!

Post by RedEye »

There are people who are avoiding this forum because of some of the...to be polite, I'll call them "Disagreements".
There is no reason for this. This is a Bulletin Board, not the Congress! There is the saying; "Never argue with a fool, people might not know who is who."
We can be polite. We need to be polite. What we don't need are Disagreements. We really don't need attacks or responses to percieved attacks. It doesn't matter WHO started it. Get it? One opinion is just that, an opinion.
If you don't like it, Ignore it! Don't get involved yourself! It isn't an argument until someone makes it one. If someone disses you, either ignore them or point it out to the Mods or Admins. Don't get involved yourself, because then you are part of the problem.
Don't post anything you wouldn't want to recieve. Ever!
You aren't on trial here. Neither is anyone else. The world will not fail because you didn't respond to something you disagreed with. Really! If you must respond, do so with reason, not acid. This is NOT your Forum: it's Everybody's Forum, and you and they are guests here. We moderators and administrators have the job of keeping things peaceful.
Let us be lazy, okay? 'Cause if we have to, we will keep things cool by deleting things that can cause trouble; and nobody wants to do that.
Okay? Understand? :evil:
Good. :D
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
lycan94
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Rules for What is a Werewolf: READ THEM!

Post by lycan94 »

Got it. Nice avatar by the way. What happened to the old one?
Death is the final reminder of our own mortality.
When all my ennimies die, I hope i have the strength to spit on their graves or the money to pay someone to do it for me
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

All of Z's avatars have vanished off the face of the earth. Or Photobucket, at least...
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

New Avatar? I could say it was a snapshot from a party I was at, but that would be a lie. I don't do parties... :lol:
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Rules for What a Werewolf should be: READ THEM!

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

In light of recent debating, I would like to make a suggestion:

If you are the type that has INT that far contrasts your near lack of WIS, i.e. members with attitudes shaped by years and years of being in RPing communities or tabletop games, just remember that if someone makes a post you think is more comparable to Yahtzee Croshaw's oft-misunderstood attitude towards games he reviews, what you DON'T do is take it like as if it's slander and hit back with sardonic remarks. Not only is that counter-productive but it also makes yourself more of an absolute a** compared to the one making the original post. ESPECIALLY IF THAT POST HAS A POINT. Yes, coating one's words with bitter bile is never good, but then so is grossly skewing the words to make it out as slander.

Another thing is that if any one of you feel the need to keep up with that kind of headstrong attitude, then I suggest you don't waste your time. That way you don't waste everyone else's time as well.
XXbloodroseXX
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: loner
Additional Details: i am not a loner by choice my name is kyra blackwolf
Mood: Indifferent

Post by XXbloodroseXX »

okay i get the rules but may i just ask when anyone is on? it seems like a ghost town to me. :(
(_/)
(X.X)
(")_(") dead bunny
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

We're on now and then; no schedule, if that's what you're asking about.
Moonraiser
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Waiting for Freeborn...
Additional Details: Waiting for Freeborn. I don't know if I can take not knowing what will become of this movie much longer. I wish I had some sort of information...
Mood: Sad

Post by Moonraiser »

ORDER! I MUST HAVE ORDER! XD Seriously, stick by these rules everyone.