Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Moonraiser
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Waiting for Freeborn...
Additional Details: Waiting for Freeborn. I don't know if I can take not knowing what will become of this movie much longer. I wish I had some sort of information...
Mood: Sad

Re: Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

Post by Moonraiser »

I have only ever dreamed about being with werewolves. I have never dreamed about actually being one. I have however dreamed of being a wolf more than once and I gotta say, that is nice. I wish someday that I'll dream of being a werewolf though. I haven't really dreamed of anything of the sort in a long time....*sighs*
AngryGothChick
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hello person.
Mood: Depressed

Post by AngryGothChick »

If I had more, I probably forgot about them. But I'm kind of okay with the only real "wolf" dream I had,next to one where I was a goverment guinea pig xD
Out by sixteen or dead on the scene, but together forever
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell
Mood: RAR!

Post by blackwolfhell »

I had a dream where the werewolf I loved, was shot in front of me and I was the one holding the gun. *shiver*
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

AngryGothChick wrote:next to one where I was a goverment guinea pig xD
Literally? :P
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Kelpten
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kelpten »

Let's see... I had two dreams recently that I recorded.

The first was a dream that I was a type of water wolf that I often fantasize about. A girl kept running away from me through a castle, trying to escape me, and I sometimes caught her and sometimes didn't, assessing that she had too much of a head start. One time I decided that two legs wasn't fast enough, and with pride shifted into a brown-furred wolf. Later some sort of giant (I believe it was Polyphemus the Cyclopes) started lumbering towards me. As a being of water he stumbled right through me. Then I started leading him toward the ocean, since I knew I'd have an advantage there. he followed me, still bellowing in stupid rage. But then, once he was deep enough up to his chest in water, I merged with the ocean and became a huge wave. I rushed forward and pushed him toward teh shore. There was some sort of lodge on the beach filled with people looking through the windows. I didn't want to hurt them, so I curved the wave away from them with the giant rolling helplessly inside, much like a wave breaking prematurely. The giant by now is blubbering, but I malicioiusly keep pounding him onto the shore and drawing him back into the sea. The last time I shoot him straight into the air on a gyser and he comes crashing back down. I wake repulsed by the brutality of my dream self and how much he enjoyed it.

In the second dream I am with a newly elected official who is in charge of the moon. We're at a sort of reception/celebration party for him. This is the first time I've met him. He runs towards me, worried that he doesn't have a suit. He wants to impress his new boss, who is a tanned-skinned, white-haired woman. I tell him I have a black suit and he runs off to get it. Only then do I realize that I'm wwearing his boss' gray suit, and though I want to tell him of the mistake, he's already gone (ya, I know it's not coherent). He comes back, mad that I deceived him. I tell him that I have a black suit at home, and we set off together to find it. As we're walking, I wonder if I should tell him about werewolves. I'm one myself, and his possition over the moon traditionally entitles him to know about our existance, but I'm not sure how he'll take it. When I tell him, he ignores me. Instead he says that he already riffled through my house to find the suit. I thought that very rude, but graciously decided to let him borrow teh suit still. Then he said with wicked glee that he hadn't found the suit and had burned my house down, anouncing it as we reached the charred foundations. I'm shocked. How could he do something so unthinkable? Rage swells within me. My blood starts streaming out, forming a liquid cloud around me. I know I'll need a lot of blood to transform. Then the blood solidifies into my new shape. I'm a huge wolf, growling, furious. I'm easily twice the height of the man, who is now afraid instead fo grinning evily. Here the dream ends.

I think I've had other dreams, but I didn't write them down and no longer remember them.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

hmmm...really random

Adopt your own!
LittleRed

Post by LittleRed »

I once had a dream where I fell in love with a werewolf. He was completly unattractive (based on what I normally go for) and very rude but we somehow seemed to just get on. I didnt realise he was a werewolf until he led me down to an abandoned underground parking area and he turned and killed someone in front of me. One of the best dreams I have ever had.
ledrif
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf, The shadow
Additional Details: hmmmm....
what else can i say Oh yeh I think I'm good at art =P
and I'm kind of a Jester sometimes HEHEHEH!!!
Mood: Busy

Post by ledrif »

No not really
The first was a dream that I was a type of water wolf that I often fantasize about. A girl kept running away from me through a castle, trying to escape me, and I sometimes caught her and sometimes didn't, assessing that she had too much of a head start. One time I decided that two legs wasn't fast enough, and with pride shifted into a brown-furred wolf. Later some sort of giant (I believe it was Polyphemus the Cyclopes) started lumbering towards me. As a being of water he stumbled right through me. Then I started leading him toward the ocean, since I knew I'd have an advantage there. he followed me, still bellowing in stupid rage. But then, once he was deep enough up to his chest in water, I merged with the ocean and became a huge wave. I rushed forward and pushed him toward teh shore. There was some sort of lodge on the beach filled with people looking through the windows. I didn't want to hurt them, so I curved the wave away from them with the giant rolling helplessly inside, much like a wave breaking prematurely. The giant by now is blubbering, but I malicioiusly keep pounding him onto the shore and drawing him back into the sea. The last time I shoot him straight into the air on a gyser and he comes crashing back down. I wake repulsed by the brutality of my dream self and how much he enjoyed it.

In the second dream I am with a newly elected official who is in charge of the moon. We're at a sort of reception/celebration party for him. This is the first time I've met him. He runs towards me, worried that he doesn't have a suit. He wants to impress his new boss, who is a tanned-skinned, white-haired woman. I tell him I have a black suit and he runs off to get it. Only then do I realize that I'm wwearing his boss' gray suit, and though I want to tell him of the mistake, he's already gone (ya, I know it's not coherent). He comes back, mad that I deceived him. I tell him that I have a black suit at home, and we set off together to find it. As we're walking, I wonder if I should tell him about werewolves. I'm one myself, and his possition over the moon traditionally entitles him to know about our existance, but I'm not sure how he'll take it. When I tell him, he ignores me. Instead he says that he already riffled through my house to find the suit. I thought that very rude, but graciously decided to let him borrow teh suit still. Then he said with wicked glee that he hadn't found the suit and had burned my house down, anouncing it as we reached the charred foundations. I'm shocked. How could he do something so unthinkable? Rage swells within me. My blood starts streaming out, forming a liquid cloud around me. I know I'll need a lot of blood to transform. Then the blood solidifies into my new shape. I'm a huge wolf, growling, furious. I'm easily twice the height of the man, who is now afraid instead fo grinning evily. Here the dream ends.
I can't see how some pepole can dream that lot with so many details i wish i could i guess the only once i had a dream as much detailed as that ones was last night...

I was in what it seems an facility and there was an huge hallway and on the other side I could see a werewolf I was staring at him i could hear voices from evrwhere I couldn't control mine body don't know why i looked at mine right and then again to where the werewolf was and saw him running on all fours with an angry face I turned around and started running then as i looked back and saw him jumping right to get me i woke up with mine alarm clock...

It is Very very unsual for me to have this dreams but when it happens they're always so short i wish they could be longer :(
Image Image Pay us a visit if you can!
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Time in dreamland is subjective, and one dream may take all night, yet seem to last only a few minutes.
It isn't the quantity so much as quality when dreams are the subject.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

I had a dream where I watched a fat guy getting chased across a football field by some werewolves.
I love zombieland!

Adopt your own!
LegendWolf
Additional Details: I am a born werewolf.Anything else you want to know message me.
Mood: Ruthless

Post by LegendWolf »

I had a dream once that I was surrounded by wolves and they were talking to me (I can't remember what about since this was like 2 years ago) and they told me to look at my reflection and I saw that I was a wolf... :?
The hunter is now the hunted.
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Account in stasis
Mood: Indifferent

Post by FoxKnight »

Now, werewolves aren't my primary fantasy for dreams, so I really haven't dreamt of anything involving wolves at all.

The only thing close to a shape-shifting dream for me was one many years ago when after I lost interest in Animorphs where I dreamt I turned into a small bird, and one where I started and ended the dream as a fox.
McCoy_fangirl92
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Additional Details: Yes, I'm crazy. Any more questions?
Mood: Meh...
Location: Arkansas (I hate this state. I want to go back to the west preferable northwest.)

Post by McCoy_fangirl92 »

I've had many werewolf dreams in my life though I've also had dreams where I was some other werebeast of some sort.

In my dream if I'm a werewolf I'm usaully some dark hero; very rarely am I out of control and giving in to my beasty instincts.

Sometimes I have dreams that I fall in love with a werewolf or the other way around and I'm turned.

Extremely rare is when I being chased by a werewolf trying to kill me.

I do have very vivid dreams and tend to remember them.
perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.
Kigai Holt
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Mood: Busy

Post by Kigai Holt »

Haven't had too many werewolf dreams, but thus far they've all involved me either kicking the crap out of some vamps, or nearly hurting someone close to me.
Joey Liverwurst
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Joey Liverwurst »

For me, it's anticipatory: every now and then I'll dream I'm about to become a werewolf, but I never get past the initial fangs and claws. There's never any worry I'm a vampire; I'm alive, and there's just enough hair to reassure me. But the pace is always too slow to go far before I wake up.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

It's been awhile. I'm happy enough these days just to get sleep.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

I almost always dream about being some kind of were-reptile.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I almost always have werewolf or furry related dream. It's how I sleep in most nights. I guess it's one of those things I can't really grow out of.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
ChasD
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Badass

Post by ChasD »

I've only had one full on werewolf dream that I remember. It was set in Toledo near where I'd lived for a long while, I remember knowing for a fact there were more of my kind down near the river. I was running from something or someone I think, it was mostly just me running, I didn't dream the actual changing though there were points when I was a human and when I was a wolf.
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Cat who walks by Herself
Mood: Stressed

Post by Leonca~ »

A few from the last couple of years 8)

Superhero who can shapeshift into wolf and werewolf forms
In the beginning of the dream I am a black woman with the ability to shapeshift and imitate other people or things. I change myself into a white man and go to work for a company. The owner of the company boasts about how his company is the last one in the country to employ only white people. I reveal to the media that I am really black, and this makes him very upset.
Then the scene changes and it is nighttime in the city. I am a member of a group of superheroes, and we have received word that a supervillain is coming through so we get together to intercept him. He has the ability to fly, and he passes over the city carrying boxes in his arms. Two of my teammates shoot lasers out of their eyes, but they miss him. Somehow I know where he is going, so I run ahead of everyone and chase after him.
I find him where I thought he would be. He is on the beach, which is deserted at night. As I sneak up on him I can see that he has laid out all of the boxes on the sand. He is waiting for an airplane to land on the beach, and then he will help the other villains to load up the boxes. There is a great distance between us. The beach is very large and covered in smooth, miniature sand dunes. I am wearing my orange cap and a big jacket, and I am worried that he will hear me as I approach. I take off the cap and jacket and throw them back behind me on the sand, and I also take off my shoes. I then shapeshift into a wolf and sneak up on the villain. As I reach him he looks up and sees me. He pulls a gun out and tries to shoot me, but I attack and grab it from him. Now I am more like an anthro wolf. I don’t want to kill him, but I also feel the need to protect myself, so I hold the gun out in front of me. He doesn’t pay any attention and starts coming toward me. I shoot and graze his cheek. He still comes, so I shoot again and graze his forehead. This doesn’t stop him, so I run around behind him, grab his left arm, pull it away from him and across his chest, then shoot him in the armpit (??). I let him go, and he finally stops trying to fight me and falls over on the sand.

Ridiculous cartoony flying werewolf dream
I was taking a walk outside at night. It was too dark to see, so I went to someone and they turned me into a gray anthro werewolf so I could have night vision. They showed me how it was possible to fly by holding a huge feather in each hand and running while flapping my arms, so then I was a flying werewolf. After a while I got tired of flying, so they told me to change back and sit down in the sky. I became human again, and when I sat down a pink couch appeared, floating in the sky. The other person explained that there was magic in the air that was sensitive to your emotions and would fashion things for you according to your needs.

Jedis vs. Zombies and Werewolves
I was a Jedi master with a partner and we had been hired to exterminate a horde of zombies that had taken over a castle. In the first room in the castle there was a staircase and a ton of zombies started running down it at us. I tried to shoot them in the head, but it was taking too long so I pulled out my lightsaber to slice them up. I spun around in a circle so they couldn’t reach me, chopping through the mass of zombies. We made it up the staircase, but there were still too many of them. We fled through the castle until we reached one of the upper rooms which was zombie free.
I pushed a desk against the door to barricade us in until we could decide what to do next. My partner went to explore an attached room. I heard him scream, and when I found him he was fighting a huge brown werewolf. It bit him on the shoulder, then he killed it by stabbing it in the heart with a knife. We needed to get rid of the body, so we threw it out a window. When we looked down we saw that there was a moat beneath us filled with sea monsters. The footholds in the stone wall weren’t good enough, so we were completely trapped.
That night my partner lay in bed groaning in pain. I knew he was going to become a werewolf, and I also knew that once you turned into this kind of werewolf you could never become human again. I asked him if he wanted me to kill him, but he said that he planned to become a werewolf and go kill off the rest of the zombies. I thought this was a good plan, so I had him bite my arm. We both became werewolves, used our claws to climb out the window, and went to war against the remaining zombies.

Werewolf in behavior but not body?
I was outside my house, not a place I’ve ever lived but possibly similar to one of the places my aunt/uncle/cousin have lived at. The houses and streets were bigger than they are at my current place.
My dad had bought me a new car, some kind of big red clunky looking brand. I was out with it in the driveway cleaning it and looking at it when I heard some kids approaching on the sidewalk. They were probably no older than 12. They were talking about how much they liked to mess up cars. They put graffiti on my neighbor’s car, but I was too lazy to do anything to make them stop. When they were done they came over to my car and opened the trunk to steal stuff. I heard this and raced over to them, snarling like a rabid wolf. They freaked out and ran across the street out of sight. I felt quite pleased with myself for scaring them and defending my property.
Sombra avatar by Leopreston at deviantart.com
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!

Post by Trinity »

Yep. Been there, done that. However my first truly horrifying werewolf-like dream I had involved a wolf skin sliding off a tree and onto me. Merging into my flesh. Talk about surreal!
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Cat who walks by Herself
Mood: Stressed

Post by Leonca~ »

I think this one came from reading discussions here before going to bed last night. :D

It was a time where werewolves had recently become public knowledge, and everyone had to decide what to do about this. I was known as a human werewolf sympathizer, or maybe some people even thought I was a werewolf.
I was at church, and one of the elders approached me and asked if I could star in a play he had written to present to the church. It was one of those obvious morality tales, with a message something along the lines of “werewolves are people too.” I was a bit annoyed, as I have only ever acted once and am not too good at it, but I agreed since he said he needed me so much. It was really rushed, since he wanted me to get dressed and read from a script right away. My costume was black clothing, and I was supposed to be some kind of medical professional who showed support for werewolves. He told me to have some kind of nervous tick, so I improvised chewing on my nails and saying “hmmm…” a lot.
Sombra avatar by Leopreston at deviantart.com
LupusDream
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Winter
Additional Details: i am a lover, hater and a out cast

Post by LupusDream »

yes i do but only when it is near a full moon. all my dreams involve me looking at a wolf or a werewolf, or it could just be weird like me running with a pack of werewolves, however i do not look like me but i look like a werewolf to, the weirder part is they are never in color, the only tome it is in color is when it is a full moon.
there was a time when wolf and man walked along side each other, but one day wolf and man would walked as one

http://LupusDream.deviantart.com/ <- my art :D
Goldenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Yes, -that- Goldenwolf

Post by Goldenwolf »

I dream about being a werewolf quite often, as if it is just second nature to me to be able to shift my forms. Dunno if this is "normal" or not since my life seems to revolve around werewolves (whether I like it or not ;). I've just become acceptant of it. Just all part of who I am I suppose :)
Over 25% of human genes are the same as those of a banana. Get over yourself.
versipell74
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Redneck
Additional Details: Fun Energetic and sometimes a little loud

Post by versipell74 »

I have multiple dreams ,but I'm always in control. It differs thou sometimes I'm already a wolf or sometimes I'm changed into one either by choice or force. I need to start writing them down thou they would make good stories.
Making this up as I go along.