Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
punxnotdead
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

Post by punxnotdead »

I had a dream a while ago where I was a werewolf. Sometimes I was seeing through my eyes, but then other times it was showing a far away angle of me as a black, quadriped, massive werewolf.
Anywho, I despise this neighbour of mine who is pedophilish and also, there are these dogs all around my neighbourhood that howl and bark all the time. They wake me up to no end.

Anyways, in my dream, I was running around the neighbourhood killing all of the dogs, and I saw the pedo-like man drinking a beer and so I lunged over his fence and tore him to shreds. Then I killed the little yappy dog across the street. Ahhh, It was a good dream :P
Smallville fan!
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

What exactly do you mean by "pedophilish" Punx?
XIV
Silveera-Ice
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silveera-Ice »

A little bit of a weirdo/creep/perv I guess. Godd thing you got to take out the things that annoy you in your dream, that must have been fun! :o
Avatar used is a work from Khaos dog. http://khaosdog.deviantart.com/
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell
Mood: RAR!

Post by blackwolfhell »

I have plenty of werewolf dreams already. Good and bad. And some are very good! :wink: ONe dream I had consisted of a werewolf couple and a 12 pack. Don't ask unless you really want to. But when you do have dreams, my suggestion is this: don't run away from the werewolf in the dream. FInd out what would happen to you.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

blackwolfhell wrote:I have plenty of werewolf dreams already. Good and bad. And some are very good! :wink: ONe dream I had consisted of a werewolf couple and a 12 pack. Don't ask unless you really want to.

Come on, don't be shy :D
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Guided by the beast in me...
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

whatever. It was in the basement on that 70's show and this werewolf chick came in. The whole cast of that 70's show was there too. Everyone was High. When I saw her come in, I got so excited I dreamt what it'd be like to change. It hurt. But after I was done, I ended up with a twelve pack. Then we had some fun :lol:

sorry if its sounds sick, but I thought it was beautiful. SHe was beautiful. She was a blonde werewolf and she liked me! :o

Adopt your own!
ahzkhal
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Additional Details: my avatar was from starfinder's art... Visit her she's the best artist I know :)
[url='starfinder.deviantart.com']starfnder[/ur]
Mood: Bored

Post by ahzkhal »

I had some weird dreams about them here are some...
I was on a dark forest then the scene jumped to a clearing inside the forest with a weird stone pillar at the center. Around the pillars feet lies 3 holes which looks like duged up graves on the ground... in the holes there lie 3 beings a werewolf, a weretiger and a werebear in fetal position and covered with this weird tatoo on their body (they also look dead)... the scene jumped suddenly that the werewolf was standing right in front of me saying something but I couldn't understand his language.... I dunno what happened next because the next thing I know I was catching my breath...

Another dream...
I was in a forest then the scene jumped to a large wooden cage with weird taisman's (eye like drawing) covering it... inside was the same werewolf asking for help then I woke up again...

It was weird...
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

blackwolfhell wrote:whatever. It was in the basement on that 70's show and this werewolf chick came in. The whole cast of that 70's show was there too. Everyone was High. When I saw her come in, I got so excited I dreamt what it'd be like to change. It hurt. But after I was done, I ended up with a twelve pack. Then we had some fun :lol:

sorry if its sounds sick, but I thought it was beautiful. SHe was beautiful. She was a blonde werewolf and she liked me! :o

Why I never get dreams like that? :lol:

My dreams are usually lame and not very interesting. There are few exceptions however.
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Azhkahl wrote
I was on a dark forest then the scene jumped to a clearing inside the forest with a weird stone pillar at the center. Around the pillars feet lies 3 holes which looks like duged up graves on the ground... in the holes there lie 3 beings a werewolf, a weretiger and a werebear in fetal position and covered with this weird tatoo on their body (they also look dead)... the scene jumped suddenly that the werewolf was standing right in front of me saying something but I couldn't understand his language.... I dunno what happened next because the next thing I know I was catching my breath...

Another dream...
I was in a forest then the scene jumped to a large wooden cage with weird taisman's (eye like drawing) covering it... inside was the same werewolf asking for help then I woke up again...

It was weird...

That first dream with the three were-beings, I recognize that. It was something I read:
"If darkness was to take the six pedestals of light, nature would fall into the abyss."
What your seeing must be a premonition of what may happen if it comes to pass. The different regions of the world can be represented by six different animals. In this case, Werewolf:N. America, Weretiger:Asia, Werebear:The arctic and antarctic regions.
But the story didn't end there: "If the world would find out about these protectors of the six regions, they would help keep the world in harmony."

That is all true, so maybe your dream is telling us to help the world. Of course it be a lot harder because we can't go "WEREWOLVES UNITE!" posters around town. So you can take that home and have it for dinner.

Adopt your own!
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

blackwolfhell wrote:That first dream with the three were-beings, I recognize that. It was something I read:
"If darkness was to take the six pedestals of light, nature would fall into the abyss."
What your seeing must be a premonition of what may happen if it comes to pass. The different regions of the world can be represented by six different animals. In this case, Werewolf:N. America, Weretiger:Asia, Werebear:The arctic and antarctic regions.
But the story didn't end there: "If the world would find out about these protectors of the six regions, they would help keep the world in harmony."

That is all true, so maybe your dream is telling us to help the world. Of course it be a lot harder because we can't go "WEREWOLVES UNITE!" posters around town. So you can take that home and have it for dinner.
Where did you hear about this, dare I ask? ??
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

In a book I read, translated from latin. (I had to do the translation myself) It was call delion meta it means book of nature in some language not latin.

Adopt your own!
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

I had a new dream about werewolves. I'll start giving an epic narration. :wink:

In the middle of the forest, it was raining. I stood in a clearing surrounded by a circle of trees. From behind the trees appeared twelve different humans, six men and six women. They all circled around me and changed into werewolves. Then they circled me. I panicked and ran, feeling their breath on my neck as I ran. Then they tackled me and bit into my shoulder. I saw my self bleed. They stood back and I screamed. My nails grew long and fur popped out of nowhere. My clothes ripped and I howled in pain. I had become one of them.

At the end there, I woke up howling actually. My mom ran in screaming "what's happening! What's wrong!" Then she said I was becoming upsest with werewolves. If I can't have them in real life, then why not in my dreams! She just doesn't understand.(oh, and she's 57 too.) :lol:

Adopt your own!
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

Bet no one can understand the magic around werewolves. I'm obsessed by werewolves and can't even explain why. I just wish I had more dreams about them.
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Lewis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lets mosh like a werewolf

Post by Lewis »

Me has before now there usually best dreams but sometime when there’s non I can like edit my dreams and make one get in there or I am a werewolf its so much fun

then other times other people must know this when your in dream you seem to follow rules still and then you wake up you like dam it was a dream I could punched some one or just be crazy like start howling in middle of a public place
Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times

well actually do blame it on the moonlight :P
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

I tried editing a dream once, but all I got was a copy of a dream I did.

I had another dream. Werewolves in high school. It was baaaaaaaaaaaad! And sorta wierd at the same time.

Adopt your own!
Silveera-Ice
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silveera-Ice »

Strange how a lot of these dreams take place in a forest. I have this book on dream interpretation, and I used to like interpreting peoples dreams on an other forum, Ill have to try it again here when I have time, its really fun!
Avatar used is a work from Khaos dog. http://khaosdog.deviantart.com/
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!

Post by Gevaudan »

And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Cat who walks by Herself
Mood: Stressed

Post by Leonca~ »

That's a good one, Gevaudan. :) I never get to be with anyone else in my werewolf dreams, it's always just me vs. the world. :lol:
Sombra avatar by Leopreston at deviantart.com
ahzkhal
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Additional Details: my avatar was from starfinder's art... Visit her she's the best artist I know :)
[url='starfinder.deviantart.com']starfnder[/ur]
Mood: Bored

Post by ahzkhal »

blackwolfhell wrote:
Azhkahl wrote

Another dream...

It was weird...

That first dream with the three were-beings, I recognize that. It was something I read:

I'll find a copy of that book :)
lykoi
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Its easy to have an open mind when your something people don't believe in.
Additional Details: I wear fur, hunt for food, and butcher animals. PETA hates me.

Post by lykoi »

Well, last night I had my first werewolf dream (that I can remember).

It started out with me riding in a van with three other people. (I think I might have dreamed about meeting them somewhere and getting in the van, but everything before the van is a blur). We are driving out into a forest, and chatting about how nice it’s going to be to have a good run in the forest. And of course, I somehow know the other three in the van are werewolves in human form, and its all perfectly normal.

Anyway, I look out the van window at the forest scenery going by, and I see a guy in the bushes. He jerks a bit, falls forward, and transforms into a werewolf, until the bushes obscure my view as the van moves down the dirt road. Of course, seeing the werewolf gave me a big "Holy Crap!" kind of shock, as I suddenly realize werewolves really exist (Yeah, I know, I was already traveling in a car with three of them with no problem, but seeing one shocks me for some reason).

Of course, I instantly concentrate and try to transform, only to fail miserably :( . Shortly afterwards however, the van stops and everyone piles out and head down the trail that is there. We are having a good time laughing and talking and eventually end up in a sunny clearing where there is a pile of papers on the ground. We all go over and look through them and find a bunch of sketches and stuff. Then a lady comes from the opposite side of the clearing where the trail goes into the trees and gives us a lecture on getting into other peoples stuff, and then she takes the papers and leaves. Me and the three werewolves watch her go and one of the werewolves, a guy, makes a joke about eating her. The other werewolf guy (There were two guys and a girl I think, its a little hazy), freaks out a little over this (I somehow knew he was a recently turned werewolf), saying he couldn't even think about such thinks. So then I make a comment about raw deer liver tasting so good to get his mind off it. Then I wake up and find out it was all a dream :(.

And no, I only saw the one werewolf transform, but I just somehow knew the three I was with were werewolves. I just can't remember if they thought I was one to, if they were just hanging out with me as a human for some reason, or if we were hanging out waiting for them to turn me into a werewolf to join their pack.
I think we all have to fight the werewolf within us somehow.
-William Kempe

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
-William Ralph Inge
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Interesting, though I wonder what goes on in your life. So you go to school?

Adopt your own!
lykoi
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Its easy to have an open mind when your something people don't believe in.
Additional Details: I wear fur, hunt for food, and butcher animals. PETA hates me.

Post by lykoi »

Um, yeah, I take classes at a local community college.
I think we all have to fight the werewolf within us somehow.
-William Kempe

It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion.
-William Ralph Inge
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Sebiale »

I'm sorry to say, no.
I have very few dreams that I can rememeber upon waking, and the ones I do tend to be completely non-sensical.
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Werewolf Lives

Post by Werewolfdragon »

Moonstalker wrote:Bet no one can understand the magic around werewolves. I'm obsessed by werewolves and can't even explain why. I just wish I had more dreams about them.
Magick you Say? 8) Well I Understand It All To Well, however understanding it and being able to pull it off is two different things. Read my first posted reply or when it gits approved my only posted topic, it explains some of this however not all.
we have what is called an ID Or Inner Demon Within Us All, It Is This ID that Alows Us To Take The Mindset Of The Wolf This Is The First step to Becoming a True Werewolf... The second Is To Become One In Spirit, Part Of This Requires Death In The Spiritual Sence ( Death As In Such A Drastic Change That To Look Back At Who You Used to be Is to no longer realize That That Was Really You Of Whom You are Looking BACK At. )... Lastly One Must Be Totaly Willing To Except Any And All Consaquences That May Return Their way, Due To Makeing Your Desire into A Reality. If One Can Do All Of This then Sooner Or Later One will Change For Real. "" WITH GREAT POWER COMES EVEN GREATER RESPONSIBILITY ""
""One Is Tought To Walk With Caution From The Very Start Of Life To Remain Alive, This Is Yet another Wall Between Us And Becomming A Werewolf For The path to becomming a WEREWOLF is one that defies all caution replacing Caution With Instinct"" Thus It Is A Dangerous Path To Walk... Ever Git Truly Mad Or Truly Frightened? If So You Felt Power Beyond you Wildest Dreams. EXample... If Truly Mad, your Strength Became Massive, Your Speed Greatly Increased, and Your 5 Sences Went Thru The ROOOF! You Stoped Thinking In the Human Manner And Your Vision Became Different, Some Would Describe IT As Blurry Vision, In Fact This Is The Inner Demon Takeing Over, The Primal Forces Raging uP From Within The Very Depths Of Your Soul( Spiritual Death And REBIRTH ) To Reach This Point But Not Go Compleatly Mad, This Is The Real Danger With Werewolf Magick... The True Challenge Is To Be able To Reach And Maintain This Level Of Being While Only Holding Onto 1 % Of Yourself. For If you Compleatly Loose Yourself You Will Be Forever Lost To The Animal Within And Without... This Poses One More Problem, If You Try To Keep Yourself From Loosing Yourself, Then You Will Never Become A True Werewolf. So I Hope You Can See Just How Dangerous This ( Werewolf Magick ) Really Is. " To Change One Must Possably Give Up EVERYTHING, And Fully Strive Tword Their Goal To Become A TRUE WEREWOLF!!!, :x This Is The Ultimate COST For Power" :cry: I Hope This Explains What You Wanted To Know... hwlwnk
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Werewolf Lives

Post by Werewolfdragon »

Yes I Do Both In My Rest And My Wakeing Moments " I Live To Be Free, To Be Werewolf " Ever since I Was Young I have Dreamed Of a time and place where I Am Wolf. Here Is Something I Have Wrote A Few years Ago Because of My Dreams, Enjoy
My Dream.txt
This Is A really Good One
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 358 times
For Those Who Wish To Keep This Themselves Have At It, It Is A Text Document File, I Will Also Post It Below So You Can View What The File Is Without Downloading It If You So Desire. Enjoy!

( My Dream )
O- To stand under the stary nights gaze, amidst the
rolling hills of seemingly never ending trees, stairing at
that bright silver orb they call the moon, while howling
out your hearts content for hours at a time.
O- How I long to run free, gladly and effortlessly
weaving back and fourth umong these ancient trees, to
keep up pace, so that the breeze hitting me in my face
will never ease.
O- How I dream of a place and time where I am wolf
with me pack alwase 'round me, hunting to provide for
one another, finly ending each day with a friendly game
of tag, and an entangled pile rolling 'cross the ground.
O- To be once more amoung my kind, as I was in the realm
of dreams so many years ago, running without worry or
care for anything other that that of my freedom, an'
the freedome - of that - for my pack.
O- How I will howl with glee, upon a mountain-top surounded
by ancient trees, the joy of looking at the moons reflection
within that cristal-clear stream streaching off into forever,
filled with pried at knowing,, this, no longer, is a dream...
BY. WEREWOLFDRAGON