Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Werewolf Lives

Re: Do You Ever Dream About Werewolves?

Post by Werewolfdragon »

Leonca~ wrote:Interesting interpretation. :) The character doesn’t have much of a connection with nature though (he’s a “city wolf” or someone who doesn’t really like being out in the wild much), so I don’t know how well it fits.
I think it might mean that I miss using him in the story as much because his crazy antics are so much fun to work with, but who knows. :lol:
A werewolf would still have ties with nature, even in the event they may no longer want anything to do with nature. take the avrage dog, even thow the dog has been tamed, if you go back far enough you will find that it still has ties with the wolf, even thow most people don't see a wolf when looking at a dog. the dog was created out of wolves that had been tamed. there for the werewolf, even if tamed to city life, would still have their wild nature. thus be a part of nature, and effected by it. even thow they may not know it is even happening.
FormicHiveQueen
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: I'd put something clever here, but you'd expect that.

Post by FormicHiveQueen »

The only time a werewolf was in one of my dreams, the werewolf decided to eat me.
Give a man some fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for life.
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Black Wolf Hell
Mood: RAR!

Post by blackwolfhell »

I had a dream last night where the catholic church tried to excorcise the werewolf in me. It didn't work. :lol: :lol: so I ate the priests :bone: hee hee! Luckily it wasn't the priests in my church.
Release all that you hold dear, and become the night.
Werewolves don't get high on drugs, they run

Pet's name: Heyoka
Adopt your own!
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

Sounds like A thrilling dream!!! :P 8) :wink: hwlwnk
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Cat who walks by Herself
Mood: Stressed

Post by Leonca~ »

I had one kind of like that a few years ago. The church in some future reality wanted me to burn all of my art because apparently they thought werewolves were a sign of evil or something, so I took all of my drawings of them and flew up into the air to escape with them. It was fun. :lol:
Sombra avatar by Leopreston at deviantart.com
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

I had this great dream once I was flying in a plane and the lights went off, when they came back on, everyone was a werewolf except for me. They all turned and looked at me and started to drool. I got scared and tried to run but they pinned me down. Then this seriously hot werewolf chick came up to me, and started to say how she was waiting for me. Then I joined the mile high club. :lol:

I'm seriously sorry if that insults anybody, but if you want to know, its not on my list of things to do right now.

Adopt your own!
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leonca~ »

blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Seriously, that was one of the few werewolf dreams I had that I stayed human! But either way...it was good. :P

Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf

Post by Enir »

Hi guys. This arn't my dreams but ithey are my girlfriends. She had a few vary stressfull days with school finals :supermad: .

But anyways in her dream she was asleep in her bed which for some odd reason was just kind of floating in space/air/black background when she awoke suddenly and saw some guy standing over her with a knife. And he was about to swing down with it when out of no were I appeared, turned into a werewolf grabbed the guy by the throat and chucked him into a pit filled with wolves :meat: .

Then the next night she had the same dream again only I had appeared, tranformed, and came up from behind and put the guy in a head lock, then finnaly I chucked him out a window :angel: .

And two nights later she had some dream were some people were out to get her :gangster: and her house was full of werewolves :tribalwolf: getting armour and weapons ready for the fight when one of them sudenly turned traitor and bit her :cry: . Then me and some other werewolves come in kill the traitor and then the dream sort of ended there. :cryeyesout: Darn I really wanted to here the end of that one.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

Write that into a book, it would make a great story. Otherwise...I may use it! :lol: :evil: :lol: :evil: HEEHEEHEE!

Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf

Post by Enir »

Well iam a vary bad writer and I can't draw things out long enough so if she says it's okay then you may use it in your book for a plot or scene. However she might want a copy of your finished work when your done. Also if she says no then please respect her wishes and don't use it. You can PM me or Email me. Which ever you perfer.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Leonca~
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leonca~ »

Shingmanituu
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Ever wild,never free
Mood: Happy

Post by Shingmanituu »

yes, i dream of werewolves. I am allways the werewolf in my dreams. here are some examples,in short of how my 'wolfie' dreams are.

Pissed wolf

Usually when i am very PO'd at someone,I either kill them or scare them in my dreams.Usually ''toying'' with them in either case.

Family wolf

I have dreams that consist of me being a werewolf and feeding my ''family'' and having a terratory.Sometimes I defend this terratory in my dreams.I usually have the family i have now,and I help nurse the puppies of my pet dogs.Bring home a killed animal to cook for my partner who is human.

Hero Wolf

I end up shapechanging to save the life of an innocent being (human or animal).

Persued wolf.

I sometimes have dreams where i am persued by ''hunters'' who would like to capture me or kill me.The capture ones consist of one who want to run tests on me or military who want to either make me an agressive assasin or figure out how to 'turn' solders for the job,by using my gift of werewolfery.The kill ones usually consist of those who ''see me'' and become frightened by me,see me as a menace,or have blamed a ''murder'' on me.i usually end up being cornered and 'forced' to kill my hunters,at the threat of my own demise.

Natural wolf

I have a lot of natural werewolf dreams,relating to running in the woods,hunting wild game,drinking from streams and howling in the moonlight.I enjoy these dreams most of all.I am certain these are spiritual astrals to let my 'inner wolf'' run free.(i am a spiritual werewolf.i have a wolf in my soul,but not the ability to make my body match my soul)

So indeed I dream of werewolves. :howl:  :oo
Pet's name: Ashe
Adopt your own!Sometimes the wolves are silent,and the moon is howling.
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

I do a lot but i try not to let it influence me in any way possible. When i do dream them, they are either of me feeling freedom in my mind and in my soul. My spirit says to follow my instincts and to allow myself to be carried by them. The other side of it is me being chased by one and feeling fear and loneliness. But i ignore them and pray to God that it will end and that i will be set free from this danger that my mind has fallen into, even though i do not see werewolves as evil but as part of old legends that may have been true at one point in time. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Werewolfdragon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolfdragon »

FormicHiveQueen wrote:The only time a werewolf was in one of my dreams, the werewolf decided to eat me.
That Bites " Parden the punn" " But it really does. I would hate a dream like that.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

Sorry couldn't help noticing the dream page I havehad several of them over 4 years. But i'll only tell one for know.

Well my dream started out with me as human walking down my street when I noticed something, when I turned to get a better look I saw two White were's running in the opposet direction then I woke up which stunk -__-.
Last edited by NightDeath on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Blackone74
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Blacklycan

Post by Blackone74 »

Yes , I do . A long time ago I had 2 different dreams where the werewolf was coming down the basement stairs ,and another one where it was climbing up a balcony to my room . Both of those dreams scared me the worst . Lately when I have dreams about werewolves , I am no longer as afraid as I used to be . I think the reason is now I am on the inside looking out , not the outside looking at the beast heading my way . :)
After reading this question , how many of you are going to dream about werewolves tonight ?
Gevaudan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Music Lover
Additional Details: Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Mood: Happy

Post by Gevaudan »

Blackone74 wrote:After reading this question , how many of you are going to dream about werewolves tonight ?
I plan to. :D

Getting back on topic, I had a dream a couple of nights ago in which I was throwing a party, and apparently the theme of the party was that I would strip naked and slowly shift into a werewolf over the course of the evening. I woke up when I had barely started though. Oh well.

I think I have a theme for a Halloween party this year. :evil:
And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Find me under my new username @RhyeRhythm on Twitter, Telegram, FurAffinity, Weasyl, and Furry Network!
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Post by Wingman »

Yay for public nudity!

I had a dream I was a werewolf the other day, it involved a disproportionate amount of crawling through ventilation ducts. I blame all the stealth games I've played.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Sebiale
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Sebiale »

I dream about werewolves, I just forget them :lol:

The only dream I really remember was me shooting at werewolves crawling on the ceiling, it wasn't working, and then they started jumping into me, not onto me, into me.
We do not stop being children when we learn of death, we stop being children when we make peace with it.
Seth Fharlay
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Seth Fharlay »

I've only had two werewolf dreams in the course of my life (at least, what I consider to be werewolf dreams.) And both of them included blasted vampires! :x No offense, or anything.
'Kay, First One: I woke up in my room and found out my bedroom door had been opened. I poked my head out into the hall and looked around. I could see my parents bedroom door opened too. I thought, Jeez, you'd think that they'd learn to leave my door be by now. :roll: I got this bad feeling that something bad was going to happen, but I didn't think much of it after a few seconds. So, I shut my door and got back in bed. I was just getting comfortable and drifting off to sleep, when my door was flung open and this hooded, cloaked figure barged in on me. Vampire, of course. He started to lean over me, ready to sink his fangs into my neck. Unfortunately for him, he was ignorant of the fact that I was a werewolf. I shoved him off of me, and shifted. I crouched and grabbed him by the scruff of his throat. I did consider not killing him for a second, because that's what I would want if it were me. But then I thought, I let him go, he'll probably go after my parents, and I'll be having none of that! So, I commecned tearing him to shreds from the neck up. My fur was drenched in blood when I was finished. (As to why this vampire didn't go after my parents first, whose door was open, I've no idea.)
Second One: My mom had just recently been turned into a vampire by a vampire family to whom which my assailant (the one in the dream above) belonged to. They were about to try and drink my blood too, also oblivious at what I could do. Except, so was I. They were crouching, ready to spring and make the kill, when I commented, "You see now why I wanted to be a werewolf?!" to no one in particular. The vampires froze and flickered like a bad TV's reception going out of wack. I said werewolf again, the same thing happened. Well, I remember being smugly, evily satisfied that I had a trump card of sorts. Heh heh... :evil: So I shifted, and tried attacking them,too. But wouldn't you know it, they curled themselves into balls, and I couldn't scratch them! Grrrrrr! :x I remember feeling murderously frustrated before I woke up.

And there you have it. My two werewolf dreams as of late. Wish they could be about werewolves ONLY, but I suppose this is a reasonable compromise. :)
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv

Post by Morkulv »

Its never really 100% clear if I am a werewolf or not in my dreams, but sometimes I dream about running on all-fours. Usually in those dreams I'm being chased by some kind of hunter but I always outrun them easily.

:D
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
AngryGothChick
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hello person.
Mood: Depressed

Post by AngryGothChick »

Two really.

In one, I'm running on all fours in the woods. It's the middle of a bad blizzard and I'm trying to get out of it. I only remembered running to this cave with my pack and thats it. The second one is more weird. I'm on the run from the goverment with four others. We're basically human guinea pigs to test s*** on. So yeah, wanted werewolves.
Out by sixteen or dead on the scene, but together forever
blackwolfhell
Legendary
Legendary

Post by blackwolfhell »

AngryGothChick wrote:Two really.

In one, I'm running on all fours in the woods. It's the middle of a bad blizzard and I'm trying to get out of it. I only remembered running to this cave with my pack and thats it. The second one is more weird. I'm on the run from the goverment with four others. We're basically human guinea pigs to test s*** on. So yeah, wanted werewolves.
you know...I had that same dream. as a werewolf too.

Adopt your own!
AngryGothChick
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hello person.
Mood: Depressed

Post by AngryGothChick »

blackwolfhell wrote:
AngryGothChick wrote:Two really.

you know...I had that same dream. as a werewolf too.
Whoa, that's pretty cool.
Out by sixteen or dead on the scene, but together forever