Two questions... [Safehouses and werewolf training]

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Two questions... [Safehouses and werewolf training]

Post by Uniform Two Six »

lovec1990 wrote: as for "beware of dog" for werewolf safehouse would be better "Never mind the dog beware of guests"
Beware of Doug.
:shift:
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

Uniform Two Six wrote:
lovec1990 wrote: as for "beware of dog" for werewolf safehouse would be better "Never mind the dog beware of guests"
Beware of Doug.
:shift:
whos Doug?
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Nobody. I just thought that would be a funny sign for a werewolf to have on his fence.
:D
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Uniform nice one, but about safehouse indetification they could have your sign on doors that you mentioned, but when some passerby decides he likes your sign and he puts it on his doors he may get unwanted guests.
Grey
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Grey »

"Warning!!"

Trespassers will be mauled.
Survivors will be mauled again.

And then turned. :shift:
Life's too short to be sad. So go roll around in the grass.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Volkodlak »

Grey wrote:"Warning!!"

Trespassers will be mauled.
Survivors will be mauled again.

And then turned. :shift:
funny one grey but i think it wouldnt be wise to use it as safehouse identification its too evident besides i think werewolfs would avoid mauling and turning others.
Grey
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by Grey »

" No Vampires Allowed"
Life's too short to be sad. So go roll around in the grass.
Drachona
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Drachona »

As for the first question, you pretty much listed all of the main things. When I was taken on, it was more about understanding myself at first. I got some history here and there; supposed origin stories and such to introduce me to the culture. Once one understands their nature and that they are not a monster, exposure to true history and teaching different abilities comes next. Think of it like how a human child is slowly exposed to human society. At first, it's simple and more about establishing who you are. Then, it gets more complex and you have to gain a greater understanding of yourself, what matters to you, and where you want to be. Then, when you're old enough, you can make important decisions like joining the army.

As for the second question, each one could be completely different. Honestly, I would think it would be in-town; somewhere where no one really goes looking, but you would be too exposed if someone decided to try and hurt you. Unless you had an underground bunker or something, being out in the middle of the woods is a bit too conspicuous. If anyone came through and saw one building out there with lights on, they would probably be curious. You would want to make the places where you ran around and the places where you just hung out different, most likely. For example, if you set a story on a college campus, they could make a group and pretty much be left alone somewhere where they could just chat. Then they could all get up and go to a nearby forest or wherever. Pretty much the only thing you have to worry about are cops looking for drug-dealers and such. Had that happen before. Luckily, the cop didn't actually get out of his car and ask us what we were doing. "Just going for a walk, officer."