MAX PAYNE

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

MAX PAYNE

Post by Shadow Wulf »

ALRIIIGHT! Ive just checked gamespot.com and even though I was pretty late at looking this, but they might make a max payne movie, :D and once that comes out im gonna anoy you guys to death and say "HERE COMES THE PAIN"
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Oh god he's not going to shut up now :cry:

Jk :)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

nooooooooo :cry: who will play him, jim carry? stevo from sum 41?((he sorta looks like him)) :lol:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

What's his name the guy who played Neo from the Matrix, he looks like him sorta. Keanu Reeves that's it.
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
LoboLEO
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Luna's pet

Post by LoboLEO »

Seems like the character of Max Payne on the first game wasn't the stereotype that rockstar had in mind... they used a low budget actor..or even a programmer or pal or something...:P, then for Max Payne 2 the actor who played him is what the creators had in mind for the first...I think.

So if the movie came out ...max will be a mature lone wolf type of detective guy....sot of cliche...:P but anyway, the story isn't anything new either.

I love Max payne games...but a movie, I dont know. I just want MP3 =)
My werewolf-girl comic Online:
http://www.alphaluna.net/

My werewolf Art.
http://www.loboleo.com
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

The max payne from the first one is one of the programers, ive checked in the instruction manual with the photo of the programers and a guy all the way to the right looked just like the guy from the first max payne.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Finrir, CRAKC, BRIAN, TOMATOE TOMALTO, you get the idea. :D
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Um it's spelled TOMATO :lol: :)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I know, I was trying to point out that however you spell it its gonna sound the same, or you will get what I meant like crak and crack, tomato, and tomalto and tomatoe. now you get it, are you a wise a**. :P
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I know, I was trying to point out that however you spell it its gonna sound the same, or you will get what I meant like crak and crack, tomato, and tomalto and tomatoe. now you get it, are you a wise a**. :P
Um no :)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

cause you shure seem like you are.
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

ouch :( :cry:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Shadow Wulf wrote: are you a wise a**.?

...cause you shure seem like you are.
Not cool Shadow Wulf...Image

What are you trying to accomplish by insulting Fenrir? ...and for no good reason as far as I can tell...

You provided two spellings of Tomato that I have never seen before, and assume Fenrir probobly has not either. It is not at all strange, then, that we would find that odd and comment on it.

Please...if you feel like someone has insulted you with their comments, try to respond civily and let the person know their words are not appreciated...but please don't resort to "Name Calling". That accomplishes nothing but emotional pain and is quite likely to start fights.

...this goes out to evereyone here...

Be kind...don't take it personally, and please, please, PLEASE...don't act like a TROLL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...back on topic...

I've never Played any of the May Payne games, so I have neutral feelings about the announement of a potential movie in the works. ...besides...Game Based Movies almost allways SUCK.

I read somewhere that they are making a third Mortal Kombat movie. I actually enjoyed the first one...and there is no possible way for it to be Worse than the second one (...the laws of physics can't allow a movie to suck more than that...I swear...), so I am at least mildly curious about that one, but Max Payne?...meh...If it's any good, I'm sure I'll hear about it...otherwise, I think I'll pass.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~