alpha and omega

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

alpha and omega

Post by Figarou »

*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Re: alpha and omega

Post by *nagowteena* »

It doesn't look really amazing from what I've seen and heard so far, but I think I'll check it out when it hits theaters. :)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

*nagowteena* wrote:It doesn't look really amazing from what I've seen and heard so far, but I think I'll check it out when it hits theaters. :)
I know this film may not hit #1 in it's opening weekend. And I know people will compare it to other films that has an animal trying to find it's way home. All I care is the entertainment value. If it's good enough to watch, then I don't mind seeing it. I never go by what critics say.
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

There is not enough therapy in the world... :lol:

Eh... messa passing on this one... :D
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Umm. . . There are four butt jokes in the trailer alone. Plus two half-arsed sex innuendos, plus the token "I can't hold my wee" line. Do I really need any more proof that this movie is going to blow than that?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:Umm. . . There are four butt jokes in the trailer alone. Plus two half-arsed sex innuendos, plus the token "I can't hold my wee" line. Do I really need any more proof that this movie is going to blow than that?
Heh. That's nothing new. The squirrel in "Over the Hedge" had to go wee. Donkey in the 1st Shrek film helped put out a camp fire by pissing on it. To make things worse, the deer in Open Season takes a real dump.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

Heh I posted about this movie over 2 years ago when it was announced. Definitely a "B" movie, and since I never got around to renting Over The Hedge, Open Season, Madagascar, or The Wild, this one will probably elude me as well. (Yes, I know the only similarity between those movies is animals in character-stereotypical roles doing ha-ha funny things, but still.)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:
Terastas wrote:Umm. . . There are four butt jokes in the trailer alone. Plus two half-arsed sex innuendos, plus the token "I can't hold my wee" line. Do I really need any more proof that this movie is going to blow than that?
Heh. That's nothing new. The squirrel in "Over the Hedge" had to go wee. Donkey in the 1st Shrek film helped put out a camp fire by pissing on it. To make things worse, the deer in Open Season takes a real dump.
Never saw Open Season (that looked like crap too), but the other two movies had just as many (if not fewer) sex, butt and/or toilet jokes in them in their entirety as are in the A&O trailer alone. That's not a good sign at all.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Berserker »

This movie has the potential to make money, solely because it's being plugged as "Dennis Hopper's last film." What a way to go...
alphanubilus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by alphanubilus »

Berserker wrote:This movie has the potential to make money, solely because it's being plugged as "Dennis Hopper's last film." What a way to go...
Personally I think it was this film that killed him. :lol:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

alphanubilus wrote:
Berserker wrote:This movie has the potential to make money, solely because it's being plugged as "Dennis Hopper's last film." What a way to go...
Personally I think it was this film that killed him. :lol:
Since playing Koopa in Super Mario Bros. didn't kill him, I don't think any movie could have killed him.

The NC on SMB (warning: profanity)
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

GAY. ( no offense to gay people )
Loupin
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Don't blame the moon, she only glows.....

Post by Loupin »

I went and saw it with my daughter...she's into wolves too...and it was cute...but I just don't agree with the name, since wolf biologist are no longer callin the lead wolf the Alphas...they are being called mother and father wolf, or the breeding pair...

But anyway it's a kids movie, and it's cute and informative
Never do anything as a wolf that you wouldn't do as a man....if you have a good heart...you'll be a good dog
FoxKnight
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Account in stasis
Mood: Indifferent

Post by FoxKnight »

I thought about going when it came out but it just didn't appeal too me enough to go so I think I can wait until it shows up on TV one day.
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I think that the art-style looks very uninteresting, but ofcourse its not just good looks that makes a movie good. Plus if it educates people and children about wolves its still something to support I think.

I'll probably pirate it when there is a watchable DVD-copy online to see if its worth investing into the DVD-release.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.