Goosebumps

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Goosebumps

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Okay, so I stumbled upon this little thing on Netflix (basically because I heard it had a werewolf in it). Cr@p movie, to be sure, but I would like to say that I sort of liked the creature design. I never really thought that an entirely CGI werewolf could look any good, but...

And again, I'm not praising the movie in any way...

...but I think that the CGI werewolf is slowly becoming a viable thing. The werewolf actually sort of looked good, moved well, and would have been actually pretty awesome in a better movie.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Goosebumps

Post by Meeper »

Heheheh, I'm going to resist the temptation to nerd out about CGI and just say this: Should be called Gooffluffs! :P

The werewolf is nice though. :D

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Y'know, God help me but I actually liked the scene where the nerd-dude drives off the werewolf by biting him -- revealing that he has silver fillings.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

Oh stop it, you're giving me the urge to go watch it (haven't yet, only seen the trailers).

*Sneaky eyes and secretly sneaks off to to hunt for it in the market bargain bins somewhere...*
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Actually, the only really... ahem, "good" parts can probably be pulled up on a YouTube search. I'd advise against actually watching the entire thing (unless you have Netflix... and two hours of spare time you won't miss).
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Meeper »

2 hours? I'll stick to the trailers then. :P

The Meeper.