Lady Hawke

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Lady Hawke

Post by Chance »

I''m posting this here because it's not a werewolf movie though it is a man turns into a wolf movie.
Lady Hawke released in 1985, stars Michelle Pheiffer, Rutger Hauer, Matthew Broderick. I'm not gonna give a summery of the movie just in case anyone would want to watch it.It's a good movie with good little comedic bits by Broderick.The sound track is something to be forgotten quickly but it is the 80's and it's all instrumental . It's also a pretty long movie, two hours. They could have brought it all home well before then but a good portion of the movie is spend developing the relationships between the three characters.
If you're looking to watch the kind of movie they don't make anymore, or spend some time reminiscing, look it up. It's not the best movie but it's also not the worst. Who doesn't love Rutger Hauer, right. Remember I warned you about the soundtrack.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Lady Hawke

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Jeez. It has been FOREVER since I watched that. Is that on Netflix?
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.

Post by Chance »

I have no idea where you'd be able to find it, but I'm sure it can be found. I have this on vhs :P
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

I am so glad I'm not the only one who still has a VHS shoved in the closet. Was starting to think I was weird.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Chance »

I have quite a selection of vhs actually. Mainly because I have an old vhs tv combo in my kitchen, always pop one in when I'm cookin and stuff.