Star Wars Episode 3 Trailer

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Star Wars Episode 3 Trailer

Post by Darth Canis »

Darth Canis presents the new episode 3 trailer yay :o Just watch guys it had me drooling!

http://www.templeknights.com/images/trailer.mov

Hopefully it works for everyone! :|
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

[yoda]Very good that tralier is!![/yoda]

[J.J. Binks]Meesa likey very much!![/J.J. binks]

[R2-D2]beep beep bloop beep bloop![/R2-D2]

:D
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Cool good i am glad the link worked. Just wanted to spread the geeky goodness! 8)
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Nooooooooooooo!!!....

Why do I keep watching the Trailers? I know that I don't want to know anything before hand...I don't want to know...I wanted to be suprised...

...now I know too much. I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW THAT YET!!!...

...I have been spoiled...I have started down the dark path, and now it will forever dominate my destiny.

...I didn't want to see those scenes yet... Why oh why could I not resist?

*lets go of suspended catwalk and drops into bottomless shaft into the gasoius void below*

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:Nooooooooooooo!!!....

Why do I keep watching the Trailers? I know that I don't want to know anything before hand...I don't want to know...I wanted to be suprised...

...now I know too much. I DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW THAT YET!!!...

...I have been spoiled...I have started down the dark path, and now it will forever dominate my destiny.

...I didn't want to see those scenes yet... Why oh why could I not resist?

*lets go of suspended catwalk and drops into bottomless shaft into the gasoius void below*

Well, you must remember one thing. Trailers doesn't mean you'll actually see that particular scene. It could get edited out. Sometimes its reversed.
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Awww sorry to spoiler you man probably should have put a warning spoilers thingy on this post. Even if you didn't want to see it i am sure you enjoyed what you saw lol. Sooooo awesome.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Darth Canis wrote:Awww sorry to spoiler you man probably should have put a warning spoilers thingy on this post.
Even if you put a "do not click this link under penalty of death" warning on it, I probobly still would have watched it. I knew that I would see spoilers if I let myself watch the trailer...it is just so hard to resist.
I know I would enjoy the film so much more if I let myself be completely suprised, but the way of the spoiler is ...quicker...easier...more seductive. (I'm a total Star Wars Geek...can you tell? :oops: )
Darth Canis wrote:Even if you didn't want to see it i am sure you enjoyed what you saw lol. Sooooo awesome.
I saw some teasers of scenes that I DEFINATELY don't want to miss. ...I'll see it at Midnight on opening day, of course. :wink:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Of course man that is exactly what i am doing woohoo. hwlwnk
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Is this really a spoiler?

I already know what happens to Ani and the Jedi, so... If I watch this, it'll just be to find out two things:

1) If Jar-Jar dies or not.
2) Why Chewy was in the trailer.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:Is this really a spoiler?

I already know what happens to Ani and the Jedi, so... If I watch this, it'll just be to find out two things:

Since Chewy is in the trailer, maybe we will see how he teams up with Han Solo.

:D
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Terastas wrote:Is this really a spoiler?

That may or may not be Chewy actually, i've seen pictures and mags with several wookiees....

So it may be that Chewie's got some friends, or just some generic wookiees.

:wink:
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

I will say no more than we will see the wookiee homeplanet of Kashyyyk and there is also a possible appearence of young han but the later is just a rumor.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Darth Canis wrote:I will say no more than we will see the wookiee homeplanet of Kashyyyk and there is also a possible appearence of young han but the later is just a rumor.
Yup...lot's and lot's of wookies in Episode 3. :wink: :lol:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Darth Canis wrote:I will say no more than we will see the wookiee homeplanet of Kashyyyk and there is also a possible appearence of young han but the later is just a rumor.
Ah, okay. That cuts my list in half. :|
And I wouldn't be surprised if Han makes an appearance. They already figured out a way to wedge C3P0 and R2D2 into the prior three.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Terastas wrote:...And I wouldn't be surprised if Han makes an appearance. They already figured out a way to wedge C3P0 and R2D2 into the prior three.
Wedge them in? ?... In the first half of "A New Hope", R2-D2 makes a big fuss about belonging to Obi-Wan. A prior history was implied from the beginning. The whole "Darth Vader/ Anakin Built C-3PO" thing sort of came out of the blue though... :o

=^.^'= ~
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Vuldari wrote:
Terastas wrote:...And I wouldn't be surprised if Han makes an appearance. They already figured out a way to wedge C3P0 and R2D2 into the prior three.
Wedge them in? ?... In the first half of "A New Hope", R2-D2 makes a big fuss about belonging to Obi-Wan. A prior history was implied from the beginning. The whole "Darth Vader/ Anakin Built C-3PO" thing sort of came out of the blue though... :o
Actually, if I recall correctly, R2-D2 said the message was for Obi-Wan -- not himself. He was really just one of many R2 units employed by the rebel alliance (you'll notice that every X-wing and Y-wing comes equipped with one), however they threw him into the script much sooner by having him be the heroric R2 unit in episode #1.

And yeah, unless there's some section where C-3P0 gets his memory completely erased, their going to have a hard time explaining how he wasn't blown out of his mind to get bought by the Jawas to work on the same farm he was built on.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Terastas wrote:Actually, if I recall correctly, R2-D2 said the message was for Obi-Wan -- not himself. He was really just one of many R2 units employed by the rebel alliance (you'll notice that every X-wing and Y-wing comes equipped with one), however they threw him into the script much sooner by having him be the heroric R2 unit in episode #1.
Yes, but R2-D2 also claims to be the property of ObiWan, to which old Ben replies, "I don't recall ever owning a droid..."
Terastas wrote:And yeah, unless there's some section where C-3P0 gets his memory completely erased, their going to have a hard time explaining how he wasn't blown out of his mind to get bought by the Jawas to work on the same farm he was built on.
You may also recall, (or perhaps you don't) that uncle Owen suggests to Luke that he should have the droids memories erased becasue "...they belong to us now". Apparently, it is common procedure to delete a droids memory when it is passed from one owner to the next. So '3PO remembers nothing,(likely because of a previous change of ownership, to the service of Captain Antillies)...but R2 seemed to retain his memories somehow.

=^.^'= ~
Ashwinder
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Ashwinder »

I'll put my faith in George Lucas one more time and go see it whe it comes out, but the first two were such a terrible disappointment I'm beginning to lose my once rabid interest in the whole franchise.

though, getting to see JarJar shuffle off the mortal coil might be worth it. :D
The truth will set you free.... but a good lie can always break you out.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

I hope we don't.

I've seen the appearance of that planet slaughtered in more games than i care to count. KOTOR was the only one that got it remotely right.

The only problem was that the 'ground level' of Kashyyk is in UTTER darkness. :P
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

darn i cliked the link ...and it doesnt work :cry: :cry: :cry: ,... oh well now i am in full suspense for the movie hehehe no spoilers :lol: :lol:

Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

ohhh you know you want spoilers.... come to the dark side silverpaw you will join us. Check out www.starwars.com they should have the trailers posted there. :evil:
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

i will really? when :lol: wait ...in about 5 seconds i will be on the dark side BRING ON THE SPOILERS :o :P :lol: 8)

Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

:o WOOOOHOOOO twenty more days anyone else have their tickets yet? I do i have my tickets and my costume and force fx lightsaber in hand i am set when is everyone else going to see starwars. Its going to be good trust me.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Darth Canis wrote::o WOOOOHOOOO twenty more days anyone else have their tickets yet? I do i have my tickets and my costume and force fx lightsaber in hand i am set when is everyone else going to see starwars. Its going to be good trust me.
I don't have Tickets yet, nor a costume, (though I have been saying I will go to the Premere In costume since I saw Episode 2), but I do Have 6 Light sabers, so I'm set there. Image

I am definately going to see it the first day...though circumstances will dictate whether or not I will be able to see the Midnight showing. Ideally, that is what I want to do, because that is when all the SUPERFANS will be there, and it is oh so much more fun when you watch a film with a crowd that is REALLY "Into It".

(My favorite movie theatre memory was when I saw STAR WARS: Special Edition in theatres, and at the end of "A New Hope" the whole Audience went completely NUTS with cheers when the Death Star Exploded. Everyone in the theatre had seen that AT LEAST a Hundred times before, but it didn't matter. We all fell in love with the movie ALL OVER AGAIN ...despite Lucas' medling...)

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Darth Canis wrote::o WOOOOHOOOO twenty more days anyone else have their tickets yet? I do i have my tickets and my costume and force fx lightsaber in hand i am set when is everyone else going to see starwars. Its going to be good trust me.

you got to take a picture of yourself in that costume so the rest of us can see.

Thats if you don't mind. :D
Last edited by Figarou on Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.