Thr3e

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Thr3e

Post by PariahPoet »

This was kind of odd. I was at my church library today looking for a decent read and I found a book titled Thr3e by Ted Dekker who co-authored a good book called "House" with my alltime favorite author Frank Peretti. I remembered seeing a trailer for the movie a while back, but I thought it must be a rip-off or something since Christian authors never get movie deals. Well I checked out the book and started reading it then went to find the trailer again online just to make sure, and sure enough, it was the same story. So far the book is good, so I want to see the movie when it comes out now. I am just surprised that the movie was made and is getting a theatre release.
Unfortunately Peretti's book "The visitation" was made into a movie and was royally butchered. All of the depth was taken out and the characterization was chewed up and spit back out into an incoerent mass of pseudo-horror. Suffice to say I was furious with that movie deal, but I'm hoping that Thr3e stays true to Dekker's book. I suppose we shall see...