Resident Evil : Apocalyps

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.

Do U Look Resident Evil?

Yes
60%
No
20%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
20%

Total votes: 10

DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Resident Evil : Apocalyps

Post by DarkWolf »

Have any of u seen this movie?
Its great...With the jumping,and the firing,and the slashing,and the Virus ALL VERY NEAT,This line was great Alice In the End she said : * My name is Alice and i remember everything* and then she begins to kill all the scientists :D :howl:  :oo
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

i borught it at blockbuster the first day it came out used :D let me tell you the second is better than the first. but i got a little upset cause it didnt follow the timeline of the game :( nemisis was not suppose to show up until part 3 with Jill by herself, and Jill was the one that was suppose to fight Nemisis not Alice. But it still came out great, my dad is nooo gamer, but he loved both resident evil movies. by the way there making a part 3, its called resident evil:afterlife, and theyve been talking about part 4 aswell, i guess thier trying to catch up to the games, or they just want to make it fast before that alice character gets old over the years. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: Resident Evil : Apocalyps

Post by Morkulv »

I liked the Paul WS Anderson-movie better.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Oh yeah, I have Resident Evil : Apocalyps. *Picks up pepsi off the DVD* It is the best coaster I have ever had! :roll:
WereDog
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hell-hound From outer regions of pluto

Post by WereDog »

i thought it was better than part one on alot of things like the plot and the effects, but it had added some realy dorky things like when alice comes thru the glass with the bike and how the nemesis character evolved.

but i have to admit, that unlike most people i actually think those black pimps in movies like this are funny.