Real Werewolves

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
User avatar
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am
Gender: Male
Mood: Bored
Location: Slovenia

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Volkodlak »

Omega4826 wrote:Also, what does a werewolf in wolf form look like?
Well they are alittle bigger than normal wolf and you cannot tell are you looking at big wolf or werewolf.
Omega4826 wrote:And should I stay away from salt, wolfs-bane,etc?
Salt is safe, but wolfs-bane is no more dangerous than is it too humans
Image

MiraRoss
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by MiraRoss »

DacianaRayne wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 pm
Here is the truth about Real Werewolves.. They DO NOT Turn into hairy Wolves..Like in the movies.They do shift shape..They are NOT vicious..UNLESS you intimidate them.Or do something to make them mad.Yes they can fall in love just like any normal person.If they bite you or scratch you, You cannot turn into one.If you do decide that you want to become one.it has to be blood to blood.Pricking your finger and his finger and mixing it together.I should know all this because i am one.Newborn.I didn't realize it until a couple of month ago.Yes i do get dizzy during a full moon.I have not yet got all the symptoms of being a female wolf just yet.I am still learing.My wolf's name is Daciana.She is grey with a little white. She very precious to me.I am very close to her in the wolf sense of it.There are real werewolves out there.But they don't exactly just come to you and say hey I am a real werewolf.They keep to themselves.Sensitive to hearing than most humans are.When a full moon comes their fangs get really sensitive.Mine has not yet.I only have the one symptom right now.Wether you believe me or not.That is your choice.I am telling you there are real.Just like their privacy.Not alot of them want humans to know what they are.I am not afraid to tell you's. I am proud of who i am and that i am a Wolf Girl.You all have a nice day!! :D
Pricking your finger? It's not true you can't make someone a wolf like that I'm sorry not true. So many things have been tried nothing does work as far as bites or scratches. Blood transfusion may work if you survive it. You'd need werewolf jeans and how you gonna do that, it would be very dangerous. So unless your parents are one it's not possible. We have tried many things I had a human friend try things they don't work. Sorry to bust anyone's bubbles

Wolfguardian
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 pm
Custom Title: The Wolf Guardian
Gender: Werewolf

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Wolfguardian »

You have no clue how close you really are Mira

MiraRoss
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:20 am
Gender: Female

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by MiraRoss »

Wolfguardian wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:10 am
You have no clue how close you really are Mira
What do you mean? Wolf guardian?

shadowofthemountain
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:38 am
Gender: Male

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by shadowofthemountain »

So all these people grilling certain individuals and saying unless you can actually shift then be mindful of what you say oh and show us proof. Real quick idea how about all of you that are grilling please show your proof as well. Lycanthropy has been around for centuries and they watered the myths and legends down to a person is afflicted with a mental instability. How about all of us that weren't born with this and decided to dabble in withcraft or some form of voodoo. Everyone had opinions so here is mine. No I don't transform into your typical howling slobbering 8ft tall killing machine. If I bite someone then thats all that's gonna happen is it gonna hurt because well you ever been bit by anything it hurts. The heightened senses the smells the hearing the eyesight it doesn't stay. They are heightened once or twice a month. Physical transformations are very played down ive only had two incidents were my spine decided to stick out obnoxiously and yes it was during my heightened part of the month. Freaked my wife out which was pretty embarrassing. No fur no fangs no running through the woods naked. I've been studying and trying to figure this out for 14 years. So am I werewolf? I believe that I am what all theses twisted up legends and stories were originally meant to be. If anyone else feels this way or has the same experiences please comment.

User avatar
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Meeper »

shadowofthemountain wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:50 am
So all these people grilling certain individuals and saying unless you can actually shift then be mindful of what you say oh and show us proof. Real quick idea how about all of you that are grilling please show your proof as well.
Proof of what? That werewolves don't exist? I'll assume by "unless you can actually shift" you mean "Unless you can prove you can actually shift", and take it from there.

Invoking the trusty old "Absence of evidence does not constitute evidence of absence" argument isn't bullet proof as many think. Here's the snag: Even if we can't disprove the existence of werewolves of any and all possible kind, that still leaves us with nothing, absolutely no empirical evidence whatsoever on a forum where everything text, and by extension no reason to believe that werewolves exist in reality as they do in the legends, or likewise interpretations of visitors to this site. This punts the burden of proof back to werewolf claimants, to prove they aren't just riding in on the coat tails of brilliant intellectual thinkers of times past to get something they totally just made up for giggles past the forum's resident quality control. To let that slide would be to invite every faker, poser, and fantasist to clog the forums with an unlimited variety of "irrefutable" accounts of werewolfdom and have it be accepted as fact/gospel truth. Unchecked, that would go very south, very quickly.

Exhibit A: I'm a 1000 eyed trans-dimensional invisible pink werewolf god from the realm of Ziggaboo; prove me wrong!

The compromise here is to split and separate "personal truth" from "factual truth". A wolf totem/spirit saving someone from a fire can't be proved factually by Joe Average visiting some old werewolf site on the internet (the existence of the fire may be provable, the wolf spirit? Good luck on that). So we say it's their "personal truth" and call it a day. Just don't try pass it off as truth in the same category as gravity and photons, because that starts looking rather a lot like sophistry (or to use the modern parlance: A load of cow patties).

Physical shifts can be proved however, and anyone claiming any kind of physical shift are humbly invited to prove it. Otherwise given the overwhelming circumstantial evidence to the contrary, why tell us at all? for all we know it's just a cheap attention grab that we still have to put checks and balances on during discussions.

This isn't my first rodeo, and the online werewolf communities, comprised in part of far smarter folk than myself, have been at this for far longer than I have. It isn't this site's goal or that of any regular denizen here to disprove the existence of werewolves when we "grill" newcomers, the goal is to establish for those new to the fray that this is a very, very well trampled path.

Welcome to The pack. :)

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Post Reply