Real Werewolves

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
DacianaRayne
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:06 pm
Gender: Female

Real Werewolves

Post by DacianaRayne »

Here is the truth about Real Werewolves.. They DO NOT Turn into hairy Wolves..Like in the movies.They do shift shape..They are NOT vicious..UNLESS you intimidate them.Or do something to make them mad.Yes they can fall in love just like any normal person.If they bite you or scratch you, You cannot turn into one.If you do decide that you want to become one.it has to be blood to blood.Pricking your finger and his finger and mixing it together.I should know all this because i am one.Newborn.I didn't realize it until a couple of month ago.Yes i do get dizzy during a full moon.I have not yet got all the symptoms of being a female wolf just yet.I am still learing.My wolf's name is Daciana.She is grey with a little white. She very precious to me.I am very close to her in the wolf sense of it.There are real werewolves out there.But they don't exactly just come to you and say hey I am a real werewolf.They keep to themselves.Sensitive to hearing than most humans are.When a full moon comes their fangs get really sensitive.Mine has not yet.I only have the one symptom right now.Wether you believe me or not.That is your choice.I am telling you there are real.Just like their privacy.Not alot of them want humans to know what they are.I am not afraid to tell you's. I am proud of who i am and that i am a Wolf Girl.You all have a nice day!! :D

User avatar
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1192
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by ABrownrigg »

Well, welcome to the pack.. :) I will however give you fair warning. In today's world we are all rather comfy with reality being what our current perception is.. Many will hound you, flame you, and outright ignore you as some kind of nut job.. That's to be expected, so you can fully expect your claim to be un-accepted for the most part.

if indeed you ARE a werewolf, and there are those you know that do shapeshift, and if it is indeed something so private. You might be warned not to come forward with proof once your fangs come in. And if you do indeed wind up growing fangs, anyone else would be hard pressing to 'put up, or shut up' about it.

I say this with welcoming sincerity. If you are a wolf, and a real pshifter, lovely.. but I would keep that to yourself, unless you wish to provide the much requested proof, that goes along with it. My advice? Simply love the werewolf of lore as we all do here, and the more 'spiritual' side that many here embrace, and sit quietly in the background knowing personally what you are..

Unless of course you'd like to provide a youtube video of you or your friends, or fellow shifters showing the much desired p-shift.. in which case I will give you my personal address. :) And a lovely meat basket of omaha beef. In any case, welcome. :)

AB

User avatar
outwarddoodles
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2670
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:49 am
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?
Gender: Female
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by outwarddoodles »

Everything AB said is true: we're a rather cynical bunch of werewolf fans that aren't very open to "real werewolf" claims. Many of us will grill you, and sadly sometimes flame. If everything you said is actually true, then at least take humor in the irony of our backlash.

However, that said, this almost sounds like a post from someone convinced of their own claims...
:?
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."

User avatar
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1121
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Hayward, CA

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Uniform Two Six »

outwarddoodles wrote: Many of us will grill you, and sadly sometimes flame.
BURN THE BELIEVER AT THE STAKE!!!
:evil:

*cough-cough-cough* Sorry. Damn Tourettes.
:D

User avatar
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Meeper »

outwarddoodles wrote:Everything AB said is true: we're a rather cynical bunch of werewolf fans that aren't very open to "real werewolf" claims. Many of us will grill you, and sadly sometimes flame. If everything you said is actually true, then at least take humor in the irony of our backlash.

However, that said, this almost sounds like a post from someone convinced of their own claims...
:?
I'm too tired to concern myself with it. If it's true, then cool. If not, then it's just another fantasist. I'm more interested in how things progress from here
Uniform Two Six wrote:BURN THE BELIEVER AT THE STAKE!!!
:evil:
Shhh! You'll wake the dragon with all this burning nonsense. :eyeroll3:

Hello DacianaRayne, and welcome. Seeya around.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

User avatar
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:11 pm
Gender: Male
Location: GA

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Berserker »

More kids playing make believe. *yawn* Luckily they usually only post once or twice and then disappear.
Image

User avatar
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1121
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Hayward, CA

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Unlike some of us -- whom you can't get rid of.

:evil:

User avatar
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Meeper »

Uniform Two Six wrote:Unlike some of us -- whom you can't get rid of.

:evil:
Hey! I represent that remark! :thpt2:
Berserker wrote:More kids playing make believe. *yawn* Luckily they usually only post once or twice and then disappear.
While others have gone on to become successful community leaders.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

User avatar
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1192
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by ABrownrigg »

Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,

I'd most likely just say

Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

that is all.

AB

User avatar
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Meeper »

ABrownrigg wrote:Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,

I'd most likely just say

Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

that is all.

AB
This reminds me of the story my father told me at bedtime as a kid, it went "Once upon a time there was a young boy who couldn't go to sleep, so the boy asked his father "Dad? Tell me a bedtime story?" the father said "oh alright then. Once upon a time there was a young boy who couldn't go to sleep, so the boy asked his father "Dad? Tell me a bedtime story?"."...

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Sevena

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Sevena »

Meeper wrote:
ABrownrigg wrote:Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,

I'd most likely just say

Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

that is all.

AB
This reminds me of the story my father told me at bedtime as a kid, it went "Once upon a time there was a young boy who couldn't go to sleep, so the boy asked his father "Dad? Tell me a bedtime story?" the father said "oh alright then. Once upon a time there was a young boy who couldn't go to sleep, so the boy asked his father "Dad? Tell me a bedtime story?"."...

The Meeper.
:roflmao: Thats a good one :headbanger:

User avatar
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Meeper »

Sevena wrote:
Meeper wrote:
ABrownrigg wrote:Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,

I'd most likely just say

Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.

that is all.

AB
This reminds me of the story my father told me at bedtime as a kid, it went "Once upon a time there was a young boy who couldn't go to sleep, so the boy asked his father "Dad? Tell me a bedtime story?" the father said "oh alright then. Once upon a time there was a young boy who couldn't go to sleep, so the boy asked his father "Dad? Tell me a bedtime story?"."...

The Meeper.
:roflmao: Thats a good one :headbanger:
Fun Meeper fact: This was the first ever bit of word play that amused me at all of 4 years old :D .

Oh, and just to keep this post on topic, werewolves don't exist *nods*

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

User avatar
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 4731
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:36 pm
Gender: Male
Mood: Excited
Location: Rockwall, Texas (and beyond infinity)
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Scott Gardener »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJquRFX9670

I tackle the question, "do werewolves exist" early on, maybe about a minute in.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...

User avatar
Garnu_Thorn
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:53 pm
Custom Title: Keeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Under duress that the term werewolf is brandished as fiction, while I may be one, I prefer loupine.
Mood: Relief
Location: Green Bay, WI, USA
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Garnu_Thorn »

I thought I'd add in something about this board I find interesting, regarding how the difference, as far as I know, explaining about werewolves.

A Buddhist and a wizard are very much in to a particular activity of secluded meditation. While the Buddhist prefers to practice a lot of meditation to reach nirvana, the wizard employs meditation to think up or perform magic. There was a fable in Buddhist writings indicating an instance where a wizard showed off to some meditating monks, displaying some magical abilities he had saying to "look at what I can do", and each time the monks replied that they too can do whatever the wizard could.

It doesn't matter to the walk of life, but rather what that life wants in their environment, like a wizard in ability, or the Buddhist to nirvana. A werewolf fan and a therianthrope is somewhat similar to how I used this fable reference, and this board isn't a therian board. It would be like explaining creationism to an Athiest. Besides, in my head in the clouds standing, to believe in shapeshifting, is to believe in magic.
Forest Surround,
Garnakuto Thornuta
"The Garnu"


Quoting Self---"Darkness isn't inherently evil, evil isn't inherently dark. What shall be and those involved omniversal may be righteous in their own perception, but then what of balance? When the powers that be of the 9 and the triad come together we shall see if we can coexist forthcoming."

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 13085
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:27 am
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)
Gender: Male
Location: Tejas

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Figarou »

DacianaRayne wrote:Here is the truth about Real Werewolves.. They DO NOT Turn into hairy Wolves..Like in the movies.They do shift shape..They are NOT vicious..UNLESS you intimidate them.Or do something to make them mad.Yes they can fall in love just like any normal person.If they bite you or scratch you, You cannot turn into one.If you do decide that you want to become one.it has to be blood to blood.Pricking your finger and his finger and mixing it together.I should know all this because i am one.Newborn.I didn't realize it until a couple of month ago.Yes i do get dizzy during a full moon.I have not yet got all the symptoms of being a female wolf just yet.I am still learing.My wolf's name is Daciana.She is grey with a little white. She very precious to me.I am very close to her in the wolf sense of it.There are real werewolves out there.But they don't exactly just come to you and say hey I am a real werewolf.They keep to themselves.Sensitive to hearing than most humans are.When a full moon comes their fangs get really sensitive.Mine has not yet.I only have the one symptom right now.Wether you believe me or not.That is your choice.I am telling you there are real.Just like their privacy.Not alot of them want humans to know what they are.I am not afraid to tell you's. I am proud of who i am and that i am a Wolf Girl.You all have a nice day!! :D

Hmmmm....makes me wonder why you are here. :roll:

Duckies ARE real!! :duckie

:jester:

User avatar
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 12:47 pm
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Gender: Male
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy
Location: Deep in the forest shrouded by shadows
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by silver1 »

I'm a real werewolf as well...in a spiritual sence. :D
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1

User avatar
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 4731
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:36 pm
Gender: Male
Mood: Excited
Location: Rockwall, Texas (and beyond infinity)
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Scott Gardener »

"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:

"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:

"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:

"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:


"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:

"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:

"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:

"Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, I wouldn't tell you anyway.....,
I'd most likely just say:

(and so on...)
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...

User avatar
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am
Gender: Male
Mood: Bored
Location: Slovenia

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Volkodlak »

they were real during mediveal times up to 18th ceuntry but in 99% cases it was werewolf syndrome(Hypertrichosis)
Image

User avatar
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 4731
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:36 pm
Gender: Male
Mood: Excited
Location: Rockwall, Texas (and beyond infinity)
Contact:

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Scott Gardener »

Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, they'd most likely say:

A fatal exception error occurred in 08 63 A4 6B 39 F0 91.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...

User avatar
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Meeper »

Scott Gardener wrote:Werewolves do not exist. And if they did, they'd most likely say:

A fatal exception error occurred in 08 63 A4 6B 39 F0 91.
Let us hope not, because if that happens, then 10 years from now, people will be talking about a "Freeborn reboot" under a different director :splodey: .

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

User avatar
ashtraydk
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:17 am
Custom Title: =^.^=
Gender: Male

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by ashtraydk »

hi,



I hope I am in the right place. I am not here to discuss the actual facts, just more as for help/ I need help/ please don't disband this as just fraudulent, because I assure you, it is not. I need help in to how to deal with what is goin on now. first a bit of background on me. I spent most of my childhood in the woods, as I grew up on a farm, at the age of 12 my parents moved to the city, and around the age of 15 I was kicked out of the house. I often meditated on religion, and my soul, etc etc(mostly when I was a kid in the woods) I grew up, what I gained in those woods helped me survive on the streets while I was a homeless teen. I grew up, I moved around the country, I always meditated, and trained my body (martial arts), and this brings me to now. I am 32, the girl I am with, brought out the wolf in me, thru blood rituals, (handfasting) and I never really have let the wolf out, he has always been there,.... the anger...the feeding..... but in the last 2 years, I have changed.....like 100 percent faster than I ever did in the past.......when I meditated.....I focused on the upgrade of my body and spirit and mind. and now we have a baby, and he came out looking like a wolf..... he was and is still hairy, I meant all over his body....its cute...but just proves this is not fake......ALL I ask for advice is....... how do you contain the pure raw anger? how do you maintain in the everyday public? I try, but it is getting harder and harder.....what keeps you to your humanity? I hope this is in the right place....... :shift:

User avatar
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1121
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:56 pm
Location: Hayward, CA

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Hey, Ashtraydk. Welcome aboard. It's always good to see a new face around here. I hate to say it, but I think you might be a tad disappointed with the folks around here, however. This site is primarily geared towards fans of werewolves in movies, television, and literature. As far as I know, there's not a whole lot of shifters here, and you might be somewhat better served by a site more focused of that general crowd, like this one.
Still, it's always good to have new posts, and we've been sort of slow around here lately for a couple of reasons. Good to have you here.
:)

User avatar
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:05 am
Gender: Male
Mood: Bored
Location: Slovenia

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Volkodlak »

Hi Ashtraydk nice to meeting you, but i have too agree with my friend uniform and i have advice for a forum with very nice folks: http://therian-wilderness.proboards.com/

I hope you arent too disappointed because we arent that you were looking for
Image

User avatar
ashtraydk
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:17 am
Custom Title: =^.^=
Gender: Male

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by ashtraydk »

thanks guys.... I kinda figured it was a fan site, but for everyone on a fan site, there always a percent that are just a bit more than fans. thanks for the help, and don't mind me being a little embarrassed right now. again, thanks. :D

Omega4826
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:28 pm
Custom Title: Upur1015
Gender: Male

Re: Real Werewolves

Post by Omega4826 »

Hi!
I could Really use some help from you guys! (and girls)
Recently, I have become faster, stronger, and my stamina is sky high.
My ears are becoming pointed, my canine and premolar teeth are sharpening,and my senses are improving.
Also, nearing a full moon, my back started to ache, and during the night of the full moon, the pain was so bad I couldn't bend over.
Nearing the last full moon, something happened with my right shoulder about 3 times. It would start with a moment of sharp, unbearable pain, then feel sort of "Locked", like it hurt to move it and felt a weird sense of pressure.
This also happened about 7-8 months ago, About 3-4 months after I turned 14.
Sometimes I can "See" a wolf inside my head, He is black, but the image is still kinda fuzzy.
Haha, fuzzy.
Anyways, pls respond as soon as you can!
BWT, am 15 right now, about to be 16 in 3 months.
Also, what does a werewolf in wolf form look like?
And should I stay away from salt, wolfs-bane,etc?

Post Reply