Does anyone know how to become a werewolf or Lycan ?

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
rouge Wolf52
Custom Title: ive been searching for a pack I need help to become a werewolf
Mood: Happy

Does anyone know how to become a werewolf or Lycan ?

Post by rouge Wolf52 »

I've been doing research for a very long time to find out how to become a werewolf or Lycan and everything I do ends up not working.
Can someone give me a real answer on how to become a werewolf or Lycan and give me the instructions on how to do it :shift: :howl:  :oo
wolfwand
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: A men who is pure of heart...

Re: Does anyone know how to become a werewolf or Lycan ?

Post by wolfwand »

I thought this messages wasn't allowed... Still! If the moderators don't try to beat me certain tree branch covered in river water... :P
Don't try any of the dangerous ways! Most don't work :cry:
The only ones I haven't try is to be cursed by a gypsy or that a catholic priest decide you are a warrior and since your human body is not fit for this task... you will be blessed...
As far as I know gypsy curses won't allow you to keep full speech control and catholic blessings will do! So... Better to grow in devotion.
Now if you are feeling... Wild... Maybe you want to sleep naked under the bright moon in certain day of Autumn... I can provide you company if you are good looking :evil:
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

it isnt allowed, but nobody does anything beside ignoring this kind of topics
wolfwand
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: A men who is pure of heart...

Post by wolfwand »

I see... Yeah... I better flee then :oops:
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Post by Meeper »

With good reason Lovec, it hardly matters, except for not encouraging youngsters, fantasists, or the otherwise delusional to use the forum as an outlet for delusions or flights of fantasy, spoken of or presented as reality, or as a possibility with a view to achieving any of it. Having seen plenty of both I tend to concern myself with other things instead, although discussing the things in hypothetical terms is perfectly fine, if well trodden ground.

I encourage rouge Wolf52 to read around the forum here, learn the lay of the land regarding this stuff. Personally? I think if you want to devote your time looking at the past and fokelore and such, then you're going to be disappointed. A human being is made out of some pretty well matured organic structures that really get upset when you try change them. Sleeping naked under the moon might be trippy (might also get you a stay in a police cell for the night), but if you want to get real, I think it's going to take someone half mad, and half genius, to do something with advanced medical sciences. I think it can be done in theory based on what we think we know medically speaking, but someone is going to have to make it happen, and find a way to brow beat the human body into giving up it's heritage. Some suggest surgeries, others gene therapy, and the like. But that's just me.

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Volkodlak
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Bored

Post by Volkodlak »

Meeper wrote:With good reason Lovec, it hardly matters, except for not encouraging youngsters, fantasists, or the otherwise delusional to use the forum as an outlet for delusions or flights of fantasy, spoken of or presented as reality, or as a possibility with a view to achieving any of it. Having seen plenty of both I tend to concern myself with other things instead, although discussing the things in hypothetical terms is perfectly fine, if well trodden ground.

I encourage rouge Wolf52 to read around the forum here, learn the lay of the land regarding this stuff. Personally? I think if you want to devote your time looking at the past and fokelore and such, then you're going to be disappointed. A human being is made out of some pretty well matured organic structures that really get upset when you try change them. Sleeping naked under the moon might be trippy (might also get you a stay in a police cell for the night), but if you want to get real, I think it's going to take someone half mad, and half genius, to do something with advanced medical sciences. I think it can be done in theory based on what we think we know medically speaking, but someone is going to have to make it happen, and find a way to brow beat the human body into giving up it's heritage. Some suggest surgeries, others gene therapy, and the like. But that's just me.

The Meeper.
im on your side meeper
ShadowWolfess
Custom Title: The Lycan Girl
Additional Details: I am a human but I want to become a werewolf I'm also looking for a pack.

Post by ShadowWolfess »

Yes I do.

1)born being one
2)cursed by a witch/wizzard/or gypsy
3)scratched or bitten by one
4)magic spells
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Some of the European werewolf myths have some weird ones too, like (in Germany) wearing a magic belt, and (somewhere in the Balkans, I think) drinking water out of a wolf's paw print.
Kveldulf
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Kveldulf »

It also depends on just how literal you want to be. Physically changing into an animal to the degree that (like the hero in American Werewolf in London) you could wake up in the wolf enclosure at your local zoo on the morning after the full moon? There are recorded spells from, if I recall correctly, the late Renaissance; but all the ones I've seen were pretty dodgy and involved things that you don't get at your local department store (like actual wolfskin belts), plus invoking beings from Abrahamic mythology who are probably better left alone.
The Norse practiced a couple of forms of what I suppose one could call semi-shapeshifting: the úlfhedhnar ("wolf-coats") certainly wore wolfskins over their heads and bodies (there are a number of very clear images such as one of the Torslunda helm-plates, a figurine from Kungsa"ngen which may represent noted Scandinavian werewolf Sigmundr the Volsung, etc), and may well have engaged in rituals designed to allow possession by their wolf-fetches (as other Scandinavian warriors may well have done with bears - not really the place for a discussion of "bear-sark" vs. "bare-sark", but certainly the bear-warrior transformation is mentioned). It was also not all that uncommon for Norse Scandinavians, and quite probably Saami and Suomi as well until recent times, to "shift hides", that is, to go out from their bodies in the form of their fetch (usually a wolf or a bear). The saga-hero from whom I take my name, KveldúlfR, was originally named Úlfr ("wolf", a very common name and name-element in Scandinavia to this day); the "kveld-" element means evening, a name that he got because he would apparently fall into a deep sleep at sunset, while prowling around outside in wolf-shape through the night. Both of these practices are rather more feasible than literal full transformation, although personally I would not recommend trying the first unless you have a few strong buddies ready to restrain you if things go very wrong.