What would a human with werewolf feartures look like??

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

What would a human with werewolf feartures look like??

Post by Anook »

What would a human with werewolf features look like??
My lit. teacher has yellow eyes and just around those yellows is a thin ring of blue. Isn't that weird. Well, to me it is and i don't think she is a werewolf. All i want to know is these people who are werewolves; what sort of phyiscal charateristics will they have.
My teacher has yellow eyes and i have an extrememly pointed ear.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

The eye thing is a fairly common human feature, though it's seldom so pronounced that yellow predominates. I noticed it in myself a number of years back, when I used to think of myself as having pure blue eyes. So, of course, I made it fodder for my writing. And, I'm not alone. Many fellow therians have that feature as well. But, so do many normal people, so it's probably not anything bizarre.

The medieval European lore includes hair on the palm and eyebrows that meet. The former is essentially non-existant in anyone, but the latter is fairly common. (My own eyebrows meet, as do Figarou's and Arania's. I saw them.)

Here's an old illustration that caught my attention...

And, here's how my novel character Scott Gardener looks around the year 2000 or so. Note the foreward-sloped face and convergent eyebrows.

Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I've often been told I have a wolfish face, especially when I duck my neck to do "the wolf stare" and open my eyes wide. I'm 1/8th Basque and I have the "raccoon eye" markings (permanent dark colouration under the eyes) so my eyes really stand out when I do that.

My ears are round, unfortunately, but fairly high-set, and I have big hands (7" spread) and feet (I can't fit women's shoes, I have to go to men's sizes). I have conjoined eyebrows, too, but you kind of have to look close. And I think I mentioned elsewhere, I have natural fangs, 1/2" canines that come to a point.

I've seen one guy with golden-coloured eyes, but his colouring was <i>really</i> rare. He had platinum blonde hair and wheat-coloured eyes. No, he wasn't albino, but his skin was very fair.

I would think it would be a whole-body thing more than anything else. Sharp nose, large hands, long-leggedy/stalky gait with a large ribcage.
ImageImageImageImage
New Moon Howl
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by New Moon Howl »

i've never really understood it..i have eyebrows that meet yeah, and if i didn't have two chipped front teeth the next thing people would notice is that i have lengthened canines,which are natural and just off this side of knife sharp, as well as dealing with a molar or two taht would fit right along side wolfs. my eyes..eh not so much since they're hazel and only look pronounced when i lack sleep.

but yeah..i'd think it'd be a whole body thing two...minus the ribcage though..
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Ooh, there's a guy on my campus who has beautiful gold wolf eyes. He's an albino African-American. (His family is rather prominent in the area and many of his family members share this trait)
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

I don't really think unibrows should be a werewolf thing...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I agree with Renorei 100%.
Unibrows should not me a werewolf thing. :cyborg3:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

yea unibrows what a laugh j/k I shouldn't say that. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
"lolis"
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

well, i meant they should not be a werewolf thing. Sorry about that grammer mistake. :cry:
Silver_Lycan
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Silver_Lycan »

hmm uni brows are just people with over grown eyebrows, i like to think that werewolves would have long hair in human form, through choice of course :D
He who risks nothing, is nothing, has nothing and does nothing.

Bound by his rules he is a slave and can never be free.
Kavik
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Kavik the Wolf-Boy
Mood: Busy

Post by Kavik »

I like to believe that anyone, anyone, you see walking down the street could be a werewolf. If there are outward traits while in human form, these are probably characteristic of a willing decision to remain minutely shifted, either to take advantage of heightened abilities, or person preference.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Give a man a poisoned fish, feed him for life.
- Crazy Ivan (aka Kavik)
http://s3.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=167865
http://www.geocities.com/crazy_ivan_thx11/Talbot.htm
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Maybe not a unibrow but definalty shaggy eyebrows.

I had a history teacher with a unibrow and really really long canines. He actually kind of looked like a cross between a werewolf and a vampire. He was very cool. :)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

We had a conversation about this on the Awereness forums. Not about werewolves, but therians. It turns out many of us have a severe aversion to loud places and crowds. Many of us also have fangs(raises hand- mine aren't just my canines. All of my bicuspids are so pointed that they look just like my canines.) A lot of us have unusual motion in various joints like being 'double-jointed'.
My eyes are usually blue-grey with gold flecks but they change color depending on my mood. When I am really upset they become bright blue, and when I am depressed they tend to lose almost all their color. Sometimes they can be pretty bright green.