What day*s* does the werewolf change?

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
wolfwing
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

What day*s* does the werewolf change?

Post by wolfwing »

Since the last full moon took place on the 5th at 00:35 *though might have been GMT not sure* , I was wondering...wich day is considered the day of the full moon? Would the actual day the full moon is on, or would it be the night that it is on?

So it would have been the night of the 4th since while it took place on the 5th the full moon was during the night time that was continued from the 4th. It's something I've wondered about, wich day*s* would a werewolf change. If one day would it be the 4th or the 5th night, or if they go by three nights would it be 3-5th, or 4th to the 6th?

I hope I worded that right.
shey
Legendary
Legendary

Post by shey »

well I my be incorrect but i think it is the three days but if i would affect during the day

on the days part it might or might the moon is farther away but is it still close enough to

cause an affect.

but then it is how you interperat the legends.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Healer lvl 1

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

yea, i have this thing where i know when the full moon is. so i plan the day before, the day, and the day after. i tell people not to bother me on those days and they all seem to understand. others seem to piss me off so much on purpose. but they dont know..hehe... what could happen if they keep it up...hehe...
geekboy1500
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lover of Life

Post by geekboy1500 »

It would also depend on what you think a werewolf really is...

In my personal opinion if the werewolf had complete control of him/herself during the changes then he/she would not be affected by the moon, at all...
But keep in mind this is only MY opinion. Other than that I would think it would be the 3 nights of the "full" moon. Not just the actual night, for a movie though it would depend largely on the plotlines.
The Think Geek Annoy-o-Tron, insanity in convenient attractive box.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

i know when the full moon is because when it comes around to those 3 fullmoon nights my scenses go into overdrive. i can smell better hear things from far away my eyes can see greater distances. kinda wierd but i think its cool. so for 3 days my scenses are in overdrive then when the last night goes by back to normal/
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Healer lvl 1

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

wow, that is almost what its like for me. the only exception is. that at night i go out and run around on all fours and howling at the moon. i cont controll it. it happens all by itself, it scares me but i think its kewl at the sametime
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

IF you mean the "Shift": that would be the three nights of the full moon.
Other times? Fright. Lust. Anger. Jus' Cause... Anytime. :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...