I don't know what it is but it's behind my house

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

UpDate:

well, my mom and I have decided that instead of getting a digital camera, we are getting a video camera, within a few days.

I think it would be better, for when I'm looking around in the desert. :)
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Silent Hunter
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: PACK IS CREDIT TO TEAM!
Mood: Ruthless

Post by Silent Hunter »

I think its some kind of freak of nature or crossbreed gone wrong. Good luck with it Teena. :howl:  :oo
"Religion and politics
Often make some people
Lose all perspective and
Give way to ranting and raving and
Carrying on like emotional children.
They either refuse to discuss it with reason,
Or else they prefer argumentum ad hominem,
Which is a hell of a way to conduct a discussion."
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Jeah....I think that is a great Idea...a video is better than Pictures sometimes :wink:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
wolf4life
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: booooooooooored.....

Post by wolf4life »

just...

PLEASE COME BACK UNSCARRED!!!

:D
"Es gibt nix, was es nicht gibt", translated "There's nothing which can't exist."

"Choose a good path....because you only get to choose once"-Wolf4life

"TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"-Gir
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Silent Hunter wrote:I think its some kind of freak of nature or crossbreed gone wrong. Good luck with it Teena. :howl:  :oo

Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking.
Image Image
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

It might be one of those Texas "Hairless Coyotes" that are in the news nowadays.

Nevermind that they don't look like coyotes, and don't have any fur...
the News says they're "Perfect Matches" for coyotes.

I wonder how dumb the Newsies think we are???
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

RedEye wrote:It might be one of those Texas "Hairless Coyotes" that are in the news nowadays.

Nevermind that they don't look like coyotes, and don't have any fur...
the News says they're "Perfect Matches" for coyotes.

I wonder how dumb the Newsies think we are???

yeah, I just read about it today....and that was the first thing that popped in my head!!!!

the sounds that I had been hearing did not sound like coyotes!!!! :o

I've lived here for a long time, and my mom and I have heard real coyotes!!!

and what we had heard were NOT coyotes!!!

when I can, I've got to do more checking up on this stuff, I think something very fishy is going on.... :read2:
Image Image
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

Any word recently on your entity in back of your property? :? :o
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

I hope you get photos or video at some point,

description wise, I would say leave it alone, and only try to get images of it from inside you home or take pictures from the roof. Maybe set out bait at a part of your yard that you can get clear pictures of from a safe location.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Rhuen wrote:I hope you get photos or video at some point,

description wise, I would say leave it alone, and only try to get images of it from inside you home or take pictures from the roof. Maybe set out bait at a part of your yard that you can get clear pictures of from a safe location.
(Ditto. But, just don't do it too much, otherwise, whatever it is might use your house as a food source. Not you, but you might end up making friends with it... even if you don't want to. Anyway, a video camera is a good idea, but make sure its a night vision camera, otherwise, all you'll get is something moving in the dark, and no one will be able to see what it is.)
Hope you haven't been too freaked Teena, by all this. It should get better, i hope. Oh, and if you hear something outside your window, don't move. Seriously, we've all seen enough movies to know that as soon as someone goes near a window, their monster chow.
(Dude, not helping. Besides, if it hasn't hurt her yet, maybe it won't. I still wouldn't go near it, as only an idiot... hmmm, no offense to anyone here who likes MTV's Jackass, but maybe you should ask those guys to come out and find out what it is. After all, if they die, it's no real lose. :D I'm kidding. The creature would probably hate you for doing that. Anyway, hope this resolves soon, and in a positive manner. Who knows, it might be a... whatever your age is now werewolf boy who just has a crush on you. You never know, and stranger things have happened. :lol: )
THat won't help if she already has a boyfriend, Lou.
(I was trying to lighten the mood. Besides, i don't think it is anyway.)
True, but still...
(...Anyway, good luck Teena.)
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Okami »

Templar wrote:Dude, ok first things first:
1) Calm down, cause yer obviously having a bad acid trip
2) Stop using said acid, life'll get so much better. Just say no!
3) nobody said anythin' bout this bein a werewolf. Set said "coyote" and I said "canine", as in coyote or wild dog. I'm no wildlife expert, an' I'm sure Set ain't either, so we're both probably wrong. This site ain't about cryptozoo-thingy, nor are we out to prove werewolves exist.

'Teena, if some South American guy comes a knockon', lock all yer doors an' break out that BB gun a yers....
maybe you arent but i am well not that humans can turn into a human wolf hybrid my theory is about humanoid wolves
Proud member of The Pack
Okami
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Okami »

Shadow people are a phenomon that some people say are just shawdows then some believe they are forms spirits take and one of my favorite is that they are beings from another dimension but i wouldnt rule out a dire wolf yet most people say they are extincted but there are plenty of creatures that have be fond that people thought died out thousands of years ago.

P.S sorry for any spelling mistakesim tired
Proud member of The Pack
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.

Post by IndianaJones »

Odd, nothing strange happens in my Urban-filled city. Expect that weird banging and stratching at my windows when I was sleeping! That was creepy, it was at 4 am in the morning.

Anyways, I hope that werid wolf/coyote hybird-like creature is leaving you alone now. Teena, you always get cool weird stuff happening in the place you live.

Shadow people? Hmm.....they are very interesting, go to talk them if you 'Dare.'
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

hay guys, sorry it took me so long for an update, lol, I usually like to only update if I found anything interesting.

I haven't really seen much of it lately, oh though every now and then I do hear odd noeses coming from the desert across the street. and I think we have an occult church right near the desert. I've been checking around and found a few suspicious things. :|
oh, and about two weeks ago my friend and I were walking to seven eleven, and we saw a raven.... and it was flying right above us, if we stopped, it would just hover over us, we had just thought it was curious and wanted to follow us, but on our way back we saw it again, and what really freaked us out was when it was flying around us in a circle, then just like, faded out. :o both of us stared at each other, then kept walking, I kept looking around in the sky, and then I saw it fade back in to sight. :o it was a cloudy day, but it wasn't very hight, maybe about 20 feet above us. now that was so...creepy.

from now on, when ever I go any were near that desert I'll always have my camera in hand. I'll try and go check out the desert in a few days, doubt if I'll find anything.I would have gone today, but it's fogy out....not a good idea. and I should also try and get night vision goggles, and camera.

but I won't go very deep in on my own, don't want to run in to that thing. I'm still quite scared....hate to admit it, but I'd be a fool not to be. I've noticed that a lot of the weirdness happens in the summer time. not looking forward to this.....

but, what would help me out greatly is to get a dirt bike! I'm going to try and save money from commissions, then I would have a great way to travel deeper into the desert, and a fast get away if necessary.
Image Image
IndianaJones
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Anime/Furry/Disney Fanatic
Additional Details: I like transformations and humans being turned into animals, furries, and monsters.

Post by IndianaJones »

We live in a strange world, teena. Occult church in a desert?? Never heard of that before, I think the church has a underground secret. A dirt bike is a great transportation, just be careful when riding it.
Disney/Disneyland fans and theme parks!
http://micechat.com/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZanderFox/
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

IndianaJones wrote:We live in a strange world, teena. Occult church in a desert?? Never heard of that before, I think the church has a underground secret. A dirt bike is a great transportation, just be careful when riding it.
its not occult, its catholic. They have it on dumentaries all the time.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Rhuen wrote:
IndianaJones wrote:We live in a strange world, teena. Occult church in a desert?? Never heard of that before, I think the church has a underground secret. A dirt bike is a great transportation, just be careful when riding it.
its not occult, its catholic. They have it on dumentaries all the time.

I used to be catholic, I used to go to a catholic church, I know theres a lot of other religions out there, that do a lot of odd things, but not in the way I've noticed this one. it's been here for about two years, I've had time to study it, and it seems to have a tie to the desert.

the back of the church is in the desert. and theres this rock wall...but see, theres this huge hole under it, leading right to the desert...it's so wide and deep, I could crawl under it. and no, it was not a cause of flood or anything, you could tell that it was dug deliberately. plus, they don't have any signs welcoming people to join in, and people do come on Sunday.....but a lot more are there all night on week days, and leave in the morning.

now I could be wrong, but it just seems odd to me.

I'll try and take pics of that hole when I can.
Image Image
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Re: your desire for a dirt bike:

Just remember you can ride farther in one hour than hike back in a day.
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

What RedEye said. Also... one thing that often gets missed out from the "things you need to know about a dirt bike"... always wear good gloves. You're going to end up off the bike one way or another (everyone does, it's part of the learning process) and hands are very easily damaged.
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Midnight wrote:What RedEye said. Also... one thing that often gets missed out from the "things you need to know about a dirt bike"... always wear good gloves. You're going to end up off the bike one way or another (everyone does, it's part of the learning process) and hands are very easily damaged.
That, along with a good helmet. I've always wondered why nobody has come up with a "Body" airbag for bikers. Worn like a vest, it would inflate like the Mars landers when you launched off the bike... :lol: And you'd bounce along the desert to a safe stop...
Midnight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Midnight »

I figured stuff like helmet, boots, heavy pants etc. was the basics anyway... I've just seen too many idiots who should probably know better riding around without gloves. This is mainly on the street though, not in the dirt.

I can see the biggest problem with your body-airbag idea being: how does it activate? How can it differentiate a crash with a heavy landing if someone's been doing jumps on a dirt bike? Because if it inflated unnecessarily it would cause more accidents (and possibly more injuries) than if it wasn't there at all.
ghostfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ghostfang »

in all honesty i think you should just leave it be its not like its threating to you.
ImageImage
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

Hi sorry i hadnt found this place befor or found this thread, but what you have REELY sounds like a werewolf...... i wish i lived in the states..... i am a us amarican, i was born in the states, but my father is army and i have ben livin over seas for pritty much my hole life... i wish i was there cos i wanna see ur wolf/coyot thing! I no that there are many strange things (shadow people... do they come in small sizes cos that would explain ALOT!!!) in our world. and i my self would be SCARED :mourn: witless and be so flippin HAPPY!!!! i wish there was a were thing in my back yard..... but i dont think this place ahs anythin to call a were creature :cry:
Me persinly, i woud want the thing to think of me as "Giver of food" that way it dosnt think of you AS food, but as creater of food. i woud leave food outside in the backyard for a few weeks to let it no there is food, then sit outside WITH everything i can use a protecton, (aka, that bb gun, a few kiten knifes, i BIG stick, stuff that makes loud noises, and LOTS of body armor)
and if it came at me, stand up and make big noise, then slowly creep back in the house, wile making noise. then repeat the next night. and untill the thing stays away from me and seems used to me. Then the next few weeks, move food closer and closer to me,(and i meen maybe Months to do so) untill its about 5 meters away. then start talking softly and just saying nice stuff and being nice. if it comes at me. Repeat the noise. Maybe even when i start all of this, set somthing up so when i make noise, it gets a small, phisicle hurt. so it associates the noise with it being hurt and Giver of Food leaving.
And of course, there WILL BE everyone that would come and sit out the night with me in the house waitin to help me, And one person whos job is to call 911 for every thing they can think of.

Thats what I' would do :bone: and i would have a pet were thingy!!!! :love: :shift: :roflmao:

Snay Fell
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

hay, well, I really don't think it's a werewolf, or were creature, so....yeah.

but I do think it's some kind of government experiment... only thing that makes sense.

I haven't seen it since, and I don't think I want to see it up close, not anything of that size. :o

but as I've said, I do hear odd stuff from the desert at times. that's why I want to try and go deeper. and see what I can find.
Image Image
RedEye

Post by RedEye »

Just be careful that something doesn't find you first... :evil:

And always leave word where you're going and when you figure to be back. And take twice as much water as you think you'll need.