I don't know what it is but it's behind my house

The place to talk about where a lot of things started. Stories and history, references, etc.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

I don't like it. the more I try to leav it alone the worse it get's. and I just want to make this clear. ( I AM NOT GOING AFTER IT, THAT WOULD BE VERRY STUPED. I JUST WANT TO LOOK AROUND TO SEE WHAT I CAN FIND) That's all so please don't yell at me, this isn't like some movie! and don't forget the title, I don't know what it is. And that's why I'm bringing my camra if I see anything odd I can show you guys.
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Yes, your safety is the main thing here. Good luck with your search though, would be awesome if you could get some pics! (but don't put yourself in danger to do so)
wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: if i sing a song will you sing along?...

Post by wolfsangel »

well in that case go ahead but still be carefull. this thing sounds like it is not afraid of human interaction so you may endup seeing more than you want to and if you could send me a pic of the animal remains that you have found it may help me discover what it is( im related to some of the states best wolf hunters in houston county{not actually houston})
and don't worry i've seen alot of things that i know preety well that you arent making this up( its a sixeth sense i have)
:tribalwolf: :spiritwolf:
...or will i just be singing right here by myself.
come on down!
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

This sounds really interesting....i read everything but i have no idea what it could be too...Good Luck for your search....and bring some Photos with you....but just if it is possible without any risk....your savety and the one of the Guys going with you is the most important thing :wink: i am really curious what you are going to find out there...just let us know :D
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Thank you. and yah, I never said that I wanted to chase it. That thing realy freaked me out, but for the last few weeks things haven't been as bad as thay had bin, it seems to be times when I hear verry startling things and things get verry unreal and scary, and then others, when it seems like things never hapened. see the way some of the streets and such here, there is a small lot of desert I have to cross whitch is safe in the daytime, and then the big desert, the good thing about this is,
Image Image
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

The brush isn't thick, and I have always had verry good hearing, plus 20/15 eye sight. every time I have gone into the desert, the worst thing that hapened was when we got chased by a big black wolf/dog/cyotoe thing? not to bad though, after a wile my sences came to me so I grabed a big stick and tryed to look as big as I could and it ran away. and when that hapened it was dusk, and ever since then, I've only gone in the daytime. and the animal remains thing, just hope I don't find any new ones.
Image Image
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

when was that.....the thing with the Stick.... :?
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lost in a February Song

Post by Amoux »

Ok then. Just be careful. You and your mom both. I would hate to hear something on the news about you two.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Fullmoonstar wrote:when was that.....the thing with the Stick.... :?
about two months ago.
Image Image
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

WOW.....if i were you i would just go there in Daytime too....this is really interesting...give us more infos, if something happens there....but be careful....
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Amoux wrote:Ok then. Just be careful. You and your mom both. I would hate to hear something on the news about you two.
Hay no worrys, I live in the desert, I was born in the desert, and I've been in it a lot, it seems verry safe in the daytime.
Image Image
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Hay bad news, I can't go to the desert today, it got really thick and cloudy out. And I don't want to go when it's like this, just to be safe. if it's suny tomorow (witch it should be) I'll go then. oh though the news said it was sopos to be a nice suny day thay were worng.
Image Image
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

*nagowteena* wrote:Hay bad news, I can't go to the desert today, it got really thick and cloudy out. And I don't want to go when it's like this, just to be safe. if it's suny tomorow (witch it should be) I'll go then. oh though the news said it was sopos to be a nice suny day thay were worng.
Good thinking, safety should be your number one priority.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
neomoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Iberian Wolf: Author & Musician
Additional Details: Author of Walking Wolf Road, Of Wolf and Man, the World of Darkness trilogy, Secrets of the Underground, and The Wild.
Mood: Busy

Post by neomoon »

Just a few things I'd like to toss out there:

1: What it could be: Judging by the size, her maintained description of it as 'wolflike', and the description of it as posessing stocky legs with large feet; I would almost be apt to believe it could potentially be some remnant specimin of Canis Diris, or the Dire Wolf, which existed in the southwest as recently as Columbus' landing. Before it gets written off as just 'extinct', there have been many sightings of similar creatures in the northern wilderness, as described by Linda S Godrey in "Hunting the American Werewolf" (the sequel to "The Beast of Bray Road"). She documents several creatures described by her as 'Bearwolves', that resemble an extinct species of bear that posessed more canid features (Aphicyon or 'Waheela'). Chapter 7 in that book describes evolutionary 'throwbacks', describing several encounters with animals that best fit the Dire Wolf description.

2: In that same book, as well as "Three Men Seeking Monsters" by Nick Redfern, the authors drew a correllary between beastie sightings and strange lights in the sky, and full-out UFO sightings. Those comets you decribed threw up a flag to me. I believe the camedic novel "Gil's All Fright Diner" summeries it best in its "Law of Paranormal Attraction: Wierd s*** attracts More wierd s***"; which time and time again seems to be proven true.

Best of luck with your hunt; but stay safe, and if you've ever seen it done in a scary movie; don't do it: You'll probably live longer that way. :wink: [/i]
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

:D hay thanks for the advice. and come to think of it it did kinda have a bild of a bear, but the featers were more like a wolf. and that seems to be true, I do think weird stuff seems to bring more weird stuff, I just hope that's not true, or this place will have every thing you can think of in 7 more years. oh, and we don't have bears in El Paso, thay are in new mexico. and the bears in New Mexico are black bears.
Image Image
neomoon
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Author of Walking Wolf Road, Of Wolf and Man, the World of Darkness trilogy, Secrets of the Underground, and The Wild.

Post by neomoon »

Cryptozoology is always a pretty long stretch; but the whole reason it's still around, is 'cause sometimes it turns out to be true... *shrug* 8)
Brandon M. Herbert
:read: Therianthrope Author of Urban Fantasy, Young Adult, and Horror novels http://www.BrandonMHerbert.com
Walking Wolf Road - YA Therian Urban Fantasy - Autumn 2014 - http://amzn.com/1468072757 - http://www.facebook.com/BrandonMHerbert
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

I just thought of something- if you can get a look at it, try to see if it is plantigrade or digitigrade. Then we could at least confirm or rule out bear. :)
neomoon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by neomoon »

Along that same line, check for a tail, and what shape/size.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Don't forget to pack some sandwiches, and a flask of Tea, ooh! and an apple. :D
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

I didn't find to much, I did see some odd prints in the dirt, I don't think thay had anything to do with it, but I find them odd. I'll post them as soon as I can.
Image Image
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Sorry that thay are blury, it was getting dark and I was in a rush. Image Image Image I think thay look weird.
Image Image
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

That is really weird. It looks like three toes. Most likely the front two just blended together in the soft ground, but those are three different prints, right? Seems odd that that would happen on every one.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Yes, thay are all different prints. thay look like thay have three teos, and the one in the midle looks like it has only two teos. :?
Image Image