Is Pack Chat dead?

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Is Pack Chat dead?

Post by Meeper »

Huh, 66.228.42.59 worked earlier, but now it doesn't. irc.thepack.network works now though :o
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary

Post by takyoji »

Yes, there's been a server change. Now we have network services again (nickserv, chanserv, and even more now).
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.

Post by Meeper »

Well, the IRC is dead, but the "demo" chat has been alive and well for a while. For what it's worth I'm going to try hang out there regularly for a while.

Some people might not spot it on the forum (I know I didn't even register it for months, even though it's right there in plain sight :lol: ).

So on the off chance nobody noticed it like me, and for those who don't think I'm too big of an idiot to be worth reading my posts, here's the link:

chat2.php

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Post by Chance »

Hibernating maybe? I know yesterday when I was in there I noticed the last chat was from three days prior.lol. I take it there's no more golf. That was always fun. :headbanger:
I see Takyoji and ceekur in there but I'm not sure they're not bots, place holders. ?? Anywho I keep hours most don't so....
AubreyBella

Post by AubreyBella »

I love to watch anime videos, when I watching this, I got interest in anime costumes and started buying it. I searched it at many places but here http://animeshoppie.com/ there are many variety of costumes related to anime.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Post by Chance »

I don't know what's real anymore, welcome to the pack Aubrey :D