i'm a new member.. help

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Shannon Da Wolf
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*
Mood: Depressed

i'm a new member.. help

Post by SheWolf-94 »

?? i need to know how to set up an avatar and the info that goes below it... i'd really appreciate it if my fellow wolves would lend a paw.. thank you :howl:  :oo
oh and i'd also like to know, are there any real werewolves on here other than myself :femshft
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

this was my senior quote, thought i'd share it and hope you like it...
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: i'm a new member.. help

Post by ABrownrigg »

There might be although the term "real werewolf" can mean a lot of different things. There are many therians here... spirit wolves, or past life wolves, or those that hold the wolf close to their soul.. if you are claiming to be a physically transforming werewolf, then you will be asked to provide such proof or be ridiculed as a poser, which is fair game in a world where physical transformations go against the laws of physics. Wheeeeee... :D

If indeed you ARE a real physically transforming werewolf, then my advice is keep that private, as any other real werewolves out there might not appreciate the 'truth' being revealed to the world. :)

But welcome aboard, and do enjoy the boards..

AB
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

AAANNDD unfortunately as an Admin, i dont know what you see.. but below at the bottom of the page, you should see options for accessing your profile. :)
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

Last edited by Sevena on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Thank you sevena.. :D
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Additional Details: I live in New York. I live to kill, and I'm depressed, always depressed. Ask me what you want, I'll answer if I wish.
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

indeed thank you :howl:  :oo
Shewolf
If i was here yesterday, and left today, and was never to return tomorrow or the days to follow; would anyone care?
- the pack is life -

Garnu_Thorn
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Keeper
Additional Details: Under duress that the term werewolf is brandished as fiction, while I may be one, I prefer loupine.
Mood: Relief

Post by Garnu_Thorn »

As with my pm to you, SheWolf, I do hold myself to possibly be what you are looking for, though while the farthest I've gotten with shapeshifting is phantom shifting, I may yet step in to the realms of performing it physically. But like Anthony says, I'm not going to be one to plop a video online doing it, or being a hybrid. There are some things in this plane we are not meant to see yet, or display ourselves as. That time is coming to dusk, me thinks.

As my title precedes itself, I do not number myself as a werewolf, but as a loupine; I am a hybrid of wolf, but nothing like the fictional one.
Forest Surround,
Garnakuto Thornuta
"The Garnu"

Quoting Self---"Darkness isn't inherently evil, evil isn't inherently dark. What shall be and those involved omniversal may be righteous in their own perception, but then what of balance? When the powers that be of the 9 and the triad come together we shall see if we can coexist forthcoming."
SheWolf-94
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
* growls deeply*

Post by SheWolf-94 »

Thank you. hwlwnk
Shewolf
- the pack is life -