Graphical stuff, and looks.

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Graphical stuff, and looks.

Post by ABrownrigg »

Okay guys.. lets throw up design ideas, concept ideas, and 'feel' ideas for the look and functionality of the new packsden.. something official.. freeborn has the pack as a creator credit on the front of the series.. might have lots more 'general public' coming here. Remember this site caters to all types.. horror, furry, fantasy, therian, and the like.. we might want to make a place specific for the therian community.. but for the most part..this is an 'all things werewolf' and the possabilities are endless.

I'm doing some general renders, just throwing out some thoughts on concepts and feel, and have been entranced with mercury for some reason.. throw out your own..

Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Re: Graphical stuff, and looks.

Post by Morkulv »

ABrownrigg wrote:horror, furry, fantasy, therian, and the like.. we might want to make a place specific for the therian community..
Seriously? I hope this is just a desperate attempt from you at finding some bigger market niche or something, because if you want to turn this into a therian community then I'm probably going to distance myself even further from this forum. Furry? I consider myself to be a furry, and I've never seen The Pack as a furry community nor do I want it to be. There are still endless possibilities to discuss these kind of topics without trying to please everybody at once.

Come on. There's nothing wrong with the community and target audience as it is, so stop trying to fix things that aren't broken.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Re: Graphical stuff, and looks.

Post by Scott Gardener »

That said, the graphic looks really nice.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...