Still need membership Info

The place to discuss things relating specifically to The Pack
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:Ummm... Back on the discussion of why there are so few:

First and foremost, while the forum does have a lot of members, only some thirty-odd members contribute to the discussions regularly -- 58 of the Pack Forum's 181 members haven't even posted once. Just out of curiosity, exactly how many IDs have been submitted?

Second, I was late to contribute my information because I don't regularly visit every discussion forum, so up until recently I had missed the thread in which these were offered. Maybe the problem isn't that people aren't interested, but rather that their attention is payed primarily to different forums.

Another possibility might be that (to the best of my knowledge) all of our entries have been submitted via PMs, which in turn means the photos we send for our IDs have to be hosted elsewhere. For anyone that doesn't have a website or a webshots gallery (or any inclination to open one just to host one image), this is probably too much to ask. Maybe if they knew what e-mail address to send their photos as attatchments to, that would increase the numbers.

If they wanted to know where to send the pic, they would've asked already. And yes, maybe most of the members missed this thread.

The others may have a reason for not wanting one. Lets not ask why.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Terastas wrote:Another possibility might be that (to the best of my knowledge) all of our entries have been submitted via PMs, which in turn means the photos we send for our IDs have to be hosted elsewhere. For anyone that doesn't have a website or a webshots gallery (or any inclination to open one just to host one image), this is probably too much to ask.
I did not need to open an account or anything like that to host single images. I did a "Google" search for FREE picture hosting and found: http://imageshack.us/ . All I had to do is click the little "Browse..." box, choose the image from my hard-drive, click "Host It" and BAM...My Pic is on the net. No registration, no nothing. Easy. :wink:

(Now,if they were not a Non-Profit website, I possibly could have been paid for that plug.) :lol:
Figarou wrote:The others may have a reason for not wanting one. Lets not ask why.
I guess you're right Fig... It is each members own buisness "Why".

...We will just be cooler than them once we are card carrying members and they are not. 8)

*Whips out Official "Pack" ID and shows it to random person on the street. Person stares blankly for a moment, turns and walks away...quickly* hwlwnk :lol:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
...We will just be cooler than them once we are card carrying members and they are not. 8)

Sorry, but I don't see myself "cooler" than any other member here. Card or no card.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Vuldari wrote:I did not need to open an account or anything like that to host single images. I did a "Google" search for FREE picture hosting and found: http://imageshack.us/ . All I had to do is click the little "Browse..." box, choose the image from my hard-drive, click "Host It" and BAM...My Pic is on the net. No registration, no nothing. Easy. :wink:
Cool. *bookmarks*
Vuldari wrote:I guess you're right Fig... It is each members own buisness "Why".
That's true. Still, unless there's some kind of deadline for this, it might help to know who doesn't want them lest this thread stay active forever. :P I guess that's what I was thinking at the time (not really sure myself cuz' I'd just read a heavy flame post directed at me on another forum with this playing as its accompaniment so I was laughing really hard). :P
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:
Vuldari wrote:

Sorry, but I don't see myself "cooler" than any other member here. Card or no card.
I was being sarcastic. :wink:

We are all equal members, and we exist as members of "The Pack" in our own ways. 1080+ posts or 3...Card or No Card...Human, Werewolf, Duckie or Clone... :shift:, :duckie , :| :| :|
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Vuldari wrote:

I was being sarcastic. :wink:

We are all equal members, and we exist as members of "The Pack" in our own ways. 1080+ posts or 3...Card or No Card...Human, Werewolf, Duckie or Clone... :shift:, :duckie , :| :| :|
Don't forget to add assimilated. Image :lol:

We all have our differences, talents, and specialties. But as a unified body, we make up a very unique group of people. Be proud of who you are. Image You're part of The Pack. :howl:  :oo
Werewolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Werewolf »

Here is mine :D

http://users.adelphia.net/~werewolves/i ... hePack.jpg

Packname: Werewolf
RL name: Richard Paquette
Animal: Grey Wolf
birthdate: June 26, 1975
Home state/country: Connecticut, USA

The picture is about a year old, I don't take many pictures of myself apparently :P
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I can't take or scan pics, which is a problem.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Shadowblaze wrote:I can't take or scan pics, which is a problem.
Yeah, that is a problem. I was lucky enough to have a brother who let me borrow his digital camera to take a recent mugshot of myself and put it on my PC.

An extremely roundabout way of getting a pic in digital form would be to take a pic with an ordinary camera,(a disposable would do), and ask for one of those Picture CD's when you get the film developed. (...assuming the "One-Hour-Photo" shop in your aria offers them.) Not high quality, but it would work.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Shadowblaze wrote:I can't take or scan pics, which is a problem.
Yeah, that is a problem. I was lucky enough to have a brother who let me borrow his digital camera to take a recent mugshot of myself and put it on my PC.

An extremely roundabout way of getting a pic in digital form would be to take a pic with an ordinary camera,(a disposable would do), and ask for one of those Picture CD's when you get the film developed. (...assuming the "One-Hour-Photo" shop in your aria offers them.) Not high quality, but it would work.
I'm suprised those One hour photo shops are still around. With digital cameras, you get instant pictures. But yeah, thats a good idea. It'll cost ya, but you'll be able to get your mug in. :D
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

OK, I got a picture ready to send in finally :D I'll send it most likely tommorow. Do you have a e-mail I could send it too? I dont know how to send pictures by PM. BTW, did you get my PM with my info?
Redstorm
Legendary
Legendary

Joining ...

Post by Redstorm »

Can anyone join The Pack?

Well, what I mean is .. can I? :wink:

(I'm really liking this winking wolf smiley)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Joining ...

Post by Figarou »

Redstorm wrote:Can anyone join The Pack?

Well, what I mean is .. can I? :wink:

(I'm really liking this winking wolf smiley)
Sure, you can join.

Just so you know, this is my favorite wolf smiley. -----> lck
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I thought you liked the duckie ones? ( i do, they're yummy...)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadowblaze wrote:I thought you liked the duckie ones? ( i do, they're yummy...)
Duckies are good for tossing. :D

Redstorm
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Redstorm »

Okies, cool.

So .. what do I have to do?

And do you have a page defining the Pack and what it is?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Redstorm wrote:Okies, cool.

And do you have a page defining the Pack and what it is?

Well, Mr. Brownrigg is still working on a Pack web page. I think he can clue you in on membership. We had a discussion on memberships about a month or 2 ago. I think its best to let him tell you about it.
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Is there anyway we could just mail our info in ? ( I'm so de-evolved when it comes to tech. )

I also haven't been in a photo since well....before high school.....( well my human form anyway....) :wink: It steals part of your soul !!!!! :D
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:Is there anyway we could just mail our info in ? ( I'm so de-evolved when it comes to tech. )

I also haven't been in a photo since well....before high school.....( well my human form anyway....) :wink: It steals part of your soul !!!!! :D

De-evolved from tech? And this coming from a guy with a PC. :wink:

Just grab part of your soul, upload it to a free hosting site, and PM the info to ABrownrigg. Nothing to it!! :D
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

We will add your biological and technological distinctivenes

Post by Scott Gardener »

Hold still, don't run, and try not to scream too loud...

(BITE!)
:o
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Blade-of-the-Moon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lurking Spirit

Post by Blade-of-the-Moon »

Figarou wrote:
Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:Is there anyway we could just mail our info in ? ( I'm so de-evolved when it comes to tech. )

De-evolved from tech? And this coming from a guy with a PC. :wink:

Just grab part of your soul, upload it to a free hosting site, and PM the info to ABrownrigg. Nothing to it!! :D
Well, I have one but I don't do much more than use it for the internet function....and since it has become tempermental latley I haven't been kind to it.....like Spike on Cowboy Bebop I " kick " it til it works. A Glasswalker I am not. :D
" The Wolf runs swiftly through the forests of night, he carries the Blade-of-the-Moon.... "
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: We will add your biological and technological distinctiv

Post by Figarou »

Scott Gardener wrote:
Hold still, don't run, and try not to scream too loud...

(BITE!)
:o

Carefull. You don't want bites from this guy. He may Borgify you. In other words, assimilated!!

j/k :lol:
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Yes a borg werewolf lets see the federation defeat the borg now wooooo!
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
What Mafia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Mafia? Not that I'm aware of...
Mood: Depressed

Post by What Mafia »

Werewolf wrote:Here is mine :D

http://users.adelphia.net/~werewolves/i ... hePack.jpg

Packname: Werewolf
RL name: Richard Paquette
Animal: Grey Wolf
birthdate: June 26, 1975
Home state/country: Connecticut, USA

The picture is about a year old, I don't take many pictures of myself apparently :P
me-ow... hwlwnk
It's a shame an entire family can be torn up by something as simple as wild dogs.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

The only thing that's stopping me is that i don't have a picture of me and i refue to use my school ID.