CALLING WRITERS. Looking for co-author for werewolf webcomic

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
JessicaLena

CALLING WRITERS. Looking for co-author for werewolf webcomic

Post by JessicaLena »

Hey, guys!
I posted this on a forum at an art site, but I thought you all could help me with this as well. =)
I've noticed a severe lack of good werewolf comics on the internet. In fact, I only managed to find ONE, and it seems to have been abandoned for almost a year. I'd like to fix this terrible injustice, but I must admit I'm having issues thinking of a good storyline.
I already have one in the writing stage that has sympathies leaning toward the werewolf (pack-based). But I'm sort of interested in the more traditional, scary Who-Is-It? kind of plot, but writing that sort of thing is over my head. Anyone interested in working on this with me? You would get full credit for the writing, I'd just be doing the drawing and some planning with you (so we can make sure we're both interested in the plot). Reply or send me a message if you're interested, and we can go from there.
Thanks for reading!
<3
-Jess
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Re: CALLING WRITERS. Looking for co-author for werewolf webc

Post by RedEye »

My name here is Redeye, but out in the world it's Kyllein; reachable at Kyllein@AOL.com. I am a writer and have the rejection slips to prove it.
Take a look at the Films, Books, novels, etc section; then goto the Novels listing in this bb for the "Wulfen Blood" section. That's my stuff.
Contact me at the above e-ddress and I'll shoot you either the novel or the first section of the novel (three stand-alone sections) and you can see if it's something you would like to work with.
Warning: My werewolves are a bit different...and more identifiable as people rather than monsters. They aren't cursed; they can simply do things the rest of us can't do.
And they're afraid of Smoothskins...(non-Wulf humans). They left Europe in the "Scattering" to go hide in the new world.
What can I say? The story is different. :roll:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...