Request for artwork...

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Baphnedia

Request for artwork...

Post by Baphnedia »

I had something specific in mind for CD cover art (just front and back) for a single that I'm coming out with in March (hopefully). If it doesn't come out then, it'll come out a little later.

Anyhow, the title is "A Second Thought" and if anyone has recommendations for uncertain artwork... works that inspire doubt and cause questions to go through the mind of the viewer (no supporting text or artwork you wouldn't show to your kid sibling.... ok PG-PG13 here), I'd like some recommendations.

The artist and I will work out any details, but I'd like to use existing artwork if possible (my debut CD was a nine month wait on the artwork. I'm not playing that again).
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

As much as I don't like replying to myself, I got some answers out of some other forums I'm on, and am in negotiations with the arteest. With any luck, I'll have some rights to the image, if not at least a quality liscence.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

What kind of art do you need?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

oks, u got me interested, what kinda of art do you need? :D
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Sorry, after not seeing a response after a couple of weeks, I went elsewhere and hired someone... this was more of a case of listening to the music and coming up with your own ideas. Esoteric was what I had in mind. But, someone's already working on it.

I'll post here when I get some other things worked out (etc) and other things up for artwork...