New TF Films for Sale

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

New TF Films for Sale

Post by Howling Fan »

1) “The Growth Experiment”

This is not a were film, per se, but it does feature a superlooong TF (almost 10 minutes)! It’s about a shy, mousy scientist who creates a drug to enhance her muscle mass and then uses it on herself—“with sexy results,” as they say. She grows into a tall, muscular fem body builder, and the TF features moans, clothes ripping, etc. There’s no rating on the box, but I would give it an “R.” Although I paid $50 for it (plus S&H), I’m selling it for less than half of that for $20. First come, first served. Here is the website for more info:
www.awefilms.com. I can’t post a direct link, because I’m at work, and my server won’t let me. Just look for it in the movies section.

2) “Midnight Panther”

Yes, it’s back. I’ve posted this anime before, and a few responded positively, but then they dropped off the Earth, so I’m posting it again. This is a sexy anime about a trio of beautiful girls who are famous singers by day but assassins by night. One of them is a wereleopard (in truth, this movie should be called “Midnight Leopard”), and there are several TFs throughout. I would say it’s rated between a “PG-13” and an “R.” To entice you some more, here is a link with a few pics of those TFs (warning: nudity): http://transform.to/~werekatt/cartoon/mid/mid.htm
Five bucks. I’m only selling it cos I’ve seen it a dozen times or so, same with the other one.

Just e-mail me if you're interested in either one.
Bill: "I'm looking for my wife."
Marsha: "....Why?"
--"The Howling"