Tattoos

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.

What type of tattoo design do you like?

Wings
No votes
Animal *wolf, bear, cat, ect*
79%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
14%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
7%

Total votes: 14

Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Tattoos

Post by Cinder »

I am currently working on a series of tattoos. my first one is Angelwings Tattoo Design @: http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/10001045556.jpg&s=x10 but I would enjoy also doing lineart drawing that can be "made" into permenate tattoos for ppl for a small fee, but i would also like ur opinon about what type of tattoo ppl are interested in.
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

I'm suprised nobody wants lineart? :o
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
silvereye
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silvereye »

Line art is actually quite popular :)

its just some people dont like to ask :(

i love your line art :D
Those who say nothing is impossible...Never tried slaming a revolving door...
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

dont be afraid to ask :D honsetly i've been to obedience school and money is never an issue for me ;3 so nobody should have to worry about that. really i just want to do what i love and give others the same satisfaction out of it that i get. so just leave a description of what u want and ill give u the url ;3 or the orignal, your choice 8)
My dA Page - stop by!
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

A series of therian designed tattoos would be cool i am thinking of getting something done with the outline of a human hand with the imprint of a wolf paw inside. I think alot of people would be really interested in therian styled tattoos well i know i am i just want to shop around for a few more ideas before i really get one.
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Would you like me to try my paw at them of free just to help your search? *big eyes* i need to be creative, sudden urge thing.
hwlwnk
My dA Page - stop by!