[Free Art and Free Art Trades: Closed]

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

:( *sniffs* i feel bad now, not only did i forget who it was specified for i was a lil hyped and forgot Figarou was a thrower and nots a catcher
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Ooh, Cinder, would you be up for a trade with me? (if you're too busy that's ok, but it's worth a shot!) ;)

My gallery
http://pariahpoet.deviantart.com
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I'm pretty much done with your drawing. Would you like wiskers on her?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

PariahPoet wrote:Ooh, Cinder, would you be up for a trade with me? (if you're too busy that's ok, but it's worth a shot!) ;)
sure :D i have some time left before they put me back on the leash ;3
Shawdow Wulf wrote:I'm pretty much done with your drawing. Would you like wiskers on her?
if you want too :) i normally dont, but after all she is part cat :D do whatever u feel looks better
My dA Page - stop by!
Want a Free Art Trade? Just PM me =^^= A bit inactive here - but you can always find me on dA!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

what do you mean you have some time left before your put on a leash? :?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

hehe I live in a zoo :D no, just kidding. I work alot so I always refer to my work as "the leash" because I do not enjoy it that much.
My dA Page - stop by!
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Cinder wrote::( *sniffs* i feel bad now, not only did i forget who it was specified for i was a lil hyped and forgot Figarou was a thrower and nots a catcher

Thats ok....I like it. :D

Look what I said here.

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... 8488#98488
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Where do you work at?

oh by the way do you want me to upload the original, or would you rather have me trace the drawing and make it a bit cleaner. I mean its pretty clean as it is, alteast to me it is, but the problem when I trace something is that it doesnt have that feeling like its alive like the original.
Image Image
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Figarou wrote: Thats ok....I like it. :D

Look what I said here.

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... 8488#98488
I saw :D
ShadowWulf wrote:Where do you work at?

oh by the way do you want me to upload the original, or would you rather have me trace the drawing and make it a bit cleaner. I mean its pretty clean as it is, alteast to me it is, but the problem when I trace something is that it doesnt have that feeling like its alive like the original.
I work at the Innsbruker as a maid. I hold various odd jobs, such as a Tattoo Designer, but I never refer to it as my leash. The orignal would be fine, thanks a bunch :D
My dA Page - stop by!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im still not shure If I want it with wiskers or non. God I hate making descicions like this.
Image Image
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

If you are unsure then just leave them out :)
My dA Page - stop by!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Then thats it, Im done. I may need to darken it a little but Im done. All I have to do is go to my friends house and scan it.

but theres a problem with the drawing.....its not centered. :(
Im sorry, it doesnt look bad but I dont have it centered on the paper its more towards the left side. :(
Image Image
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

The drawing I did for u wasnt centered :) its ok, don't feel bad. :bone: <-- a present to you from me =^^= for being the first person (aside from myself) to draw Cinder
My dA Page - stop by!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ill post it tomorrow, cause It a little bit late to go now and its a school night. :)
Image Image
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

Ooh, awesome. Want your character or something else?

Any chance you could draw my character Ahote?
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28650540/
She has a long feline body with somewhat short legs, dove wings as part of her front paws, an equine mane and hooves on her hind feet.
Her facial markings are the same as this kitty-
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/h ... rundi5.jpg
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

:D I would love to draw Ahote just because she is so unique =^^= in return could you draw Cinder's opposite Ankh?

He is a stripped hyena with and equine main and feathered wings. Odly enough his tail shape is similar to Cinder's.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/7/1 ... .png&s=f10
My dA Page - stop by!
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

hwlwnk I could not sleep, it was like there was a little Ahote poking around my head saying, "Draw me! Draw me! Draw me flying." So I could not rest until I drew her, testing her wings.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/8/2 ... .png&s=f10

For PariahPoet.
My dA Page - stop by!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ok Im really sorry for the bad quality isnt as good as yours, I used my friends fax machine to scan it, but I will get a better scanner. But I still dont see how yours comes out so much clearer.

Image Image
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

*DIES*
That's amazing! I've been trying to draw her flying for ages and it never looked natural!
Thank you! WOOT! :)

*hurries up to start working on Ankh*
(btw- what is his personality like so I can know what 'mood' to make the pic?)
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Ankh is literally a big lovable puppy inside :D although he does have a habit of being a big flirt.
My dA Page - stop by!
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Ok Im really sorry for the bad quality isnt as good as yours, I used my friends fax machine to scan it, but I will get a better scanner. But I still dont see how yours comes out so much clearer.
Oh thank you Shadow Wulf :D I love it!
For a clean picture normally in the scanner "editor" i have hightlights from 22 to 27, shadows of -69 to -48, and midtones of about -20.
My dA Page - stop by!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Do you really like it? If you want I can try drawing another one. :(
Image Image
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

If you feel that it is not satisfactory go ahead :) you may find it easier to get a clean scan if you ink your drawing.
My dA Page - stop by!
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well Im asking you, if your satisfied then Im satisfied.
Image Image
Cinder
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cinder »

Cinder wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:Ok Im really sorry for the bad quality isnt as good as yours, I used my friends fax machine to scan it, but I will get a better scanner. But I still dont see how yours comes out so much clearer.
Oh thank you Shadow Wulf :D I love it!
For a clean picture normally in the scanner "editor" i have hightlights from 22 to 27, shadows of -69 to -48, and midtones of about -20.
I already gave you my approval :D when I say "I love it" I mean it
My dA Page - stop by!