Just got mine!!!!!

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Just got mine!!!!!

Post by lupine »

Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

thats awesome im going to have to get one..... :o 8)
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I think they're hand made and varnished. Just a pretty cool thing to have on the wall next to your wedding photo :lol:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just got mine!!!!!

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hmm I wonder what will the neighbors think when you put that in front of your door step or mailbox. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Nice :coolflip:
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Hahah!! :lol: Cool! I would have so much fun putting that thing in inappropriate places. 8)