Looking for my Wolf-Mate

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Meeper
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Friendly Neighbourhood Meeper
Additional Details: Wannabe mad scientist.
Mood: Busy

Re: Looking for my Wolf-Mate

Post by Meeper »

LonelyDiamond wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:45 pm Hello, I am looking for my male wolf-mate. Are you out there? If you are, please email me at DiamondHogan01974@gmail.com I would love to talk with you very much.
Hello. Welcome to The Pack. This website is dedicated to werewolf fans. You are in the classifieds section of the "Creative artist/writer" forum.

Not to be insensitive, but you're on the wrong website to get a date. I suggest you vet your dating sites more diligently in future. :wink:

The Meeper.
While the empty can may rattle the most, of equal or potentially greater import is what the reputably quiet cans are really full of.
All names are but souvenirs, in the end. Make good of your stay, so that they hold happy memories ~ Some guy.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.
To a man with a hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Re: Looking for my Wolf-Mate

Post by Chance »

Meeper wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:09 am
LonelyDiamond wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:45 pm Hello, I am looking for my male wolf-mate. Are you out there? If you are, please email me at DiamondHogan01974@gmail.com I would love to talk with you very much.
Hello. Welcome to The Pack. This website is dedicated to werewolf fans. You are in the classifieds section of the "Creative artist/writer" forum.

Not to be insensitive, but you're on the wrong website to get a date. I suggest you vet your dating sites more diligently in future. :wink:

The Meeper.
Respectful and informative, perfect wording.