Art Request

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Art Request

Post by Timber-WoIf »

I'm looking for someone to do a pic for me. The only thing is, i'm kinda difficult. i need a charicter done that hasnt really been done before, and i'd like him to be in action. so, if a couple peeps feel up to the task, i will pay for the commisions.
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Well I did start on your, but I wouldn't even know what folder to look in..I dun think I liked it anyways :P
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

char would be wolf anthro... cept with rifle & armor. (kinda like my avi) only thing is, i'd like the armor/weapon to be themed. the most important thing is the pose not be bland. Where should i give you all teh details, Z?

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Well I did start on your, but I wouldn't even know what folder to look in..I dun think I liked it anyways :P
awww... i still woulda liked to see it, even if you didn't plan on finishing it. All your stuff comes out great that i've seen.

Image<--- THEY PWN U
redwolfmoon
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Clawed Creator

Post by redwolfmoon »

I have nothing to do, if you want I can make up some sketches if you are more specific about things like pose, armor type, weapontry, etc.
Doodle, doodle, paint, paint, don't forget about the sex and violence!
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

redwolfmoon wrote:I have nothing to do, if you want I can make up some sketches if you are more specific about things like pose, armor type, weapontry, etc.
would you do it just for the heck of it?

Image<--- THEY PWN U
redwolfmoon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by redwolfmoon »

I've been bored out of my mind and I love a challenge, not meaning that I don't like being paid or anything. But yeah, I don't mind doin it for fun. If you don't like what I draw you can find somebody else, I don't mind. Besides, normally my policy on doing art for people is 'If you don't like it, I'll try again, if you still don't like it, no charge.'
I would still need details on what you want though.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

how much of a challenge do ya want?

Image<--- THEY PWN U
redwolfmoon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by redwolfmoon »

Something interesting, but whatever you want. It's a picture you want and I can upload it or you can give me a mailing address and I can mail it. Tell me what you want, if I think I can better it, I'll run it past you, if you just want what you say, that'll be fine.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

wolf anthro solder assaulting 2 troops ducked behind a sandbag wall. wolf just bout to jump the wall, one foot on top the sandbags. he be blastin one trooper with his rifle, whilst another be crouched down, cought in the middle of reloadin. perspective would be troopers backs to the viewer, wolf attacking fwd. figger wolf is kinda standin over the two troopers, who be crouched/ducked.

or just do a wolf anthro soldier crouched behind the corner of a wall, kinda peeking around the corner and takin fire from some unseen enemies. pretty much would just be the wolf, the wall, and maybe some bullet pings. perspective should prob be from the side, with enemy bullets going from right to left.

or you can just do a wolf anthro soldier in some kinda action. rifle should be bull-pup. and should have some kinda medium/heavy body armor. (kinda like the marines in the first Halo, or the Imperial Guardsmen from Warhammer 40k, or the dudes from Gears of War)

Image<--- THEY PWN U
redwolfmoon
Legendary
Legendary

Post by redwolfmoon »

I'll make up some sketches and post the links here as soon as I can. From there, you tell me the one you like the most and the colors of the wolf and armor you want.